Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT][PRP]When Fairy Tales are Real (Wolf/Tara) Finished Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 am
User Image User Image

There was a certain pep in his step as a familiar pink male strolled through the forest, a smile on his soft lips. It had only been a few days since he had visited his demonic older brother after hearing of his return. Seeing him had brought him such joy even though he was in such sad repair. The fae had believed his beloved brother dead. But not only was he alive - he had brought news! Sad news, may his mother rest in peace, but happy news too! That had prompted his current visit. His crimson wings fluttered in anticipation as he held his present a little closer. "Knock, knock!" Tristen called down, his amber eyes alight with excitement. "It's your favorite Uncle!"

The demonic lifted his head from his pillow, blinking away his blurry vision. Tristen? What...what is he doing back...? The males face fell back down with a yawn. Dyas could get it, he was tired. Who drops by in the middle of the night? Yelling? That was a silly question; obviously Tristen.

Dyas' head popped up from her book as a familiar voice rang down the caves halls. Tristen? He had come by briefly the other day and instantly went into Rakens room to talk. She had barely seen him other than to exchange pleasantries about how glad he was to see her. Glancing over to Azure, she lightly frowned before standing up. What did he want at this hour? It wasn't much longer before it was time for her and Azure to sleep for the night. She slipped out of the room to walk towards the entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 am
User Image

Azure's eyes were just barely staying open, even though it wasn't quite time for bed yet. He had been watching Dyas read and was so warm and cozy that he was starting to doze off. He was almost there when he heard the voice followed by Dyas moving, his eyes shot open all the way before he slowly sat up. "Dyas?" he wasn't entirely sure what the voice had said or sounded like. He slowly followed after the female as they went towards the entrance of the cave. The male was stretching as he walked, when he noticed it was Dyas' uncle Tristan, Azure paused and stood there dumbly, letting Dyas walk on. He'd sit this one out.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:50 am
Tristen waited patiently, because to be honest...Where else would they be at this time of night? It was a sure in that they'd be here. When he saw the hybrid emerge from the darkness the fae beamed and he slipped the gift behind his back. "There's my beautiful niece! Oh?" He leaned over to the side, grinning broadly at the blue angel. "Hey there Azure. Don't be shy. I've got something for you." He chuckled as he straightened, almost bursting with excitement. "Well, both of you really. When I visited, Raken told me about your wedding. I'm surprised I wasn't invited." He teased, looking not the least bit upset. How could he? As much as he loved weddings, he loved the fact that they even happened even more.

She heard the male softly following, but she was mainly concerned with the unexpected visit. Was there something wrong? More bad news? The hybrid couldn't bare any more bad news. Curiously peering ahead, she caught the movement of the fae hiding something behind his back. What was going on? Dyas paused briefly when Azure did, looking over her shoulder at him. She frowned in confusion a moment before a thought slipped in her mind. Adora... She knew well enough Tristen would never hold a grudge against anyone, ever, for any reason. But it was no doubt awkward still. Flashing an encouraging smile, Dyas continued to greet her Uncle in a hug. Oh great. Another pae had been brought into the web of lies. It was bad enough to lie to her father, but to Tristen? The sweetest pae on the entire island? It was heartbreaking. She winced a little with an apologetic smile, trying to convey sympathy at not being invited. Really, she was sorry for the lie.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:59 am
Azure stared at Tristan, completely surprised by the visit and why the pae wasn't asking for Raken. Why him and Dyas. After finding out that Tristan had heard word of his lie, Azure began to wonder if the Fae of Love had the ability to tell if he and Dyas were really married or not. He felt the back of his neck get hot as the though occured, not good. Azure was about to say something about the wedding being small when he decided he didn't want to fabricate anymore of their marriage lie. Dyas might kill him if he did. Instead Azure gave an uneasy smile. "You said you have something for us?" Azure asked the male, he couldn't help but yawn as he started to wake up.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 pm
"Oh don't be sad my little Dyas, I'm not upset! I'm happy for you two. Ecstatic really." He pulled back from the hug to gently tap her nose. She was such a sweetheart to worry about him. When Azure spoke however, he tilted his head as he blinked. "I did? Oh! Yes. I did say that. Well, since I wasn't there for the wedding I wasn't able to give you your wedding gift!" With that, he pulled the bottle from behind his back. As soon as he had learned of the marriage, he had went to Millies to tell her of the two's love. Of course she was more than happy to supply him with a bottle of her special brew. The bottle held no label however, no inkling of the magic within. "I believe it's high time you two had an adult drink for once. This is my way of saying, congratulations."

The female wrinkled her nose slightly at the tap, a smile flicking onto her face. Raken had never been too touchy feely in her life growing up, Tristen however was always full of love. Her eyes moved when his arm came around, gaze fastening onto the shape of the bottle. Alcohol? Both eyebrows raised in surprise at the gift, her hands tentatively taking a hold of it. Her limited experience with the liquid left her with a decidedly negative view on it. All the books she had read upon it clearly stated how it lowered inhibitions and hindered most physical actions such as walking or talking. But it was a gift. From Tristen no less. There was no way she wasn't accepting it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:44 pm
Azure refrained from flinching, a wedding gift?! Azure was imagining the murder that might be in store for him when he and Dyas were alone. This was just supposed to be one little lie to Raken, no one was going to know any better... but this lie was quickly spiraling out of control. Alcohol on top of that? Azure was skeptical, he had not had any good experiences with alcohol. "Wow thank you Tristan! You didn't need to do that." Azure responded genuinely, but in his mind he was thinking, 'Really, you shouldn't have'. Azure held his hand to accept the bottle on behalf of him and his 'wife.' "Did you want to come inside for a while?" Azure asked, deciding he probably should put on some courtesies.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 pm
Something told him that the happy couple wasn't so happy about his gift. They were very pleasant about it; just a sixth sense. But he was confident they would be more than thrilled with his generosity after the potion took affect. "It was my pleasure! Now, that bottle wasn't easy to come by. So I wouldn't wait for it to potentially sour! Drink it as soon as possible." Did wine go bad? The male wasn't certain but it certainly sounded good. He chuckled warmly at Azure's offer. "No, no. But thank you. I've disturbed your night enough. Besides, I'm getting-" The fae suddenly yawned. "-Sleepy. If you two wouldn't mind I think I'm going to head to bed." Was he really tired? Of course not! He was entirely too excited to be sleepy. But they had to get busy. Millies concoction may or may not have a shelf life, something he didn't want to test.

How deep would they sink in this infernal lie? She passed the wine bottle to Azure, her guilt on the rise. He went through so much trouble for essentially a lie. When Tristen said he needed to go, she was almost relieved. With him being all about Love, he'd no doubt continue to talk about their wedding. Causing them to sink deeper into their deception. Dyas gave the male another hug in farewell. It was mixed feelings for she loved her Uncle dearly and missed him, but with their lie...It was uncomfortable. The hybrid pulled back, smiling softly at the fae.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:51 pm
Azure smiled, relieved that the fae was leaving, this meeting couldn't get any more uncomfortable. "Well, I'm sorry you couldn't stay," Azure said cordially, "but I can understand being tired, I think we were almost ready for bed ourselves." Azure stared at the bottle of liquid drink... "Thank you very much for this Tristen, we'll put this to good use." Azure smiled as the two hugged. "Have a good rest." He was only too thankful that the incredibly awkward, at least for Azure, meeting was over. The male looked at Dyas with an apologetic smile as they turned to walk back into the cave, and then took a deep breath.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 pm
He tightly hugged the hybrid back, his own gentle smile on his lips. "Raken and I are so proud of you Dyas, even if he never says it." Tristen whispered into her ear before pulling away himself. "Well, I'll be off then. Goodnight you two. Sweet dreams." With that, the male lifted himself into the air. Walking around at night? Dangerous. Flying? Much safer. He chuckled to himself at the thought of little feet before flying back towards his home.

She bit her bottom lip at Tristens soft words, her heart at that moment tearing. She didn't deserve such wonderful, caring family. The hybrid waved goodbye as the fae took to the sky before turning towards Azure. She had always been warned that one little lie could quickly get out of hand. It turns out, that was truer than she had ever fathomed. The female quickly walked to the angel, throwing her arms around him for comfort. She was a bad, bad girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 pm
Azure had expected a shadow to pop out of the ground and scream at him the moment Tristen was out of ear shot. Dyas surprised him with the hug, and yet, he was perfectly okay with that punishment. Azure wrapped his arms around her, "I'm so sorry Dyas, I had no idea it was going to get like this." Azure felt bad, he stood there and held Dyas for a while, but he had already been tired before Tristen stopped by and was no better now. Azure pulled apart from Dyas and took her hand, "Lets head to bed, alright? We'll figure things out in the morning."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:35 pm
It was painful, but she couldn't put blame on Azure for the situation. He had said it, but never would have meant it to get so out of hand. She continued to hold him as the moments ticked by, collecting herself. The very words every child wanted to hear were like daggers in her heart because of the lie. Dyas looked up at the male as he pulled away, her eyes shining bright. Wait, bed? The shadows below them bubbled. "But, we haven't opened the wine." It was an ill-gotten gift, but Tristen would be devastated if they didn't even open it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:27 am
Azure sighed, he hadn't known they had any intentions on drinking the wine. He had half-expected it to be hidden in a corner somewhere, constantly reminding them of their sin. This was Dyas though. Dyas asking Azure for something. He supposed that if he had only one glass of the vile, yet tasty, substance and then went straight to bed afterwards, it wouldn't cause much, if any, harm. "Alright, lets sit in the kitchen and have a cup." Azure caved easily, now leading Dyas to the kitchen instead of the bedroom.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 pm
The female offered a small smile at the males agreement to drink, completely unaware of his unease. She held her own reservations, but surely a little couldn't hurt. It was for Tristen. As he started leading them down the cave, she laced their fingers and let the shadows dissipate. It was best to rest for she wanted to be the most coherent possible because of the alcohol. Only when they entered the kitchen did she let go to pick out two wooden cups. Her stomach bubbled in nervousness as it was the first time she had consumed wine. Would her Father be upset? No...Uncle Tris is right. I am an adult. If she wasn't so accustomed to Raken's babying, they wouldn't have had to lie. It was high time she started to live her own life. The thought of disappointing him however lingered in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:04 pm
Azure opened the bottle and filled both of the cups that Dyas had. Hm, it had been a lot more then he intended to pour, but they didn't have to finish the cups. The male set the bottle aside and then took one of the cups from Dyas. He clang his wooden cups to Dyas in a 'toast' and said, "To our marriage," he half-laughed as he shook his head. Azure didn't even care what Raken would think of them drinking together, Azure had been thinking less and less of what Raken might be thinking ever since they had announced the non-existent marriage to him. One glass and then bed.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:14 pm
One glass. She clicked her wooden cup against Azure's with her own tentative smile, though his 'toast' made her wince. The rim slowly lifted to her lips to spill the liquid down her throat, cool and sweet. After a swallow she brought it down, blinking in surprise. It was actually good. Really good. Dyas looked from the cup to Azure then back again with a raised eyebrow to show her surprise. Another sip. Perhaps there was a reason why people drank alcohol.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff