CERT DROP THREAD Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 am
This thread is where all pet certs will be dropped off from now on. DO NOT POST HERE. This should be the only account posting in this thread. Also, the bit in this post below this point will be posted in EVERY post when certs are dropped off. People should not be direct linking from the shop photobucket account anymore due to the changes photobucket made to their bandwidth for free accounts.

Save Adult Stage Pockettu to your own image hosts. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. Keep in mind that if you take more than a week to name Pockettu (This means from the time you receive the uncert/actually claim the pet in a sale, NOT from the time you finalize the trades), they are eligible to be rehomed. If a cert wasn't dropped off for you here, you might want to go look at your post in the Cert thread and figure out why. I am NO LONGER going to cert things where information is incorrect in the Certing Form, be it Pockettu Type, etc. I also will not cert anything that has taken more than a week to be put in the Certing Thread because, again, there is a one week time limit to get your pets in the certing thread before they are eligible to be rehomed. I will not be dropping off uncerts any longer. Take ALL Uncert Requests HERE and a staff member will go hunt them down and drop them off for you there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 am
Save Adult Stage Pockettu to your own image hosts. Photobucket has gone back to limiting how much bandwidth the free accounts get to use, so no more direct/hot linking from the shop account. Keep in mind that if you take more than a week to name Pockettu (This means from the time you receive the uncert/actually claim the pet in a sale, NOT from the time you finalize the trades), they are eligible to be rehomed. If a cert wasn't dropped off for you here, you might want to go look at your post in the Cert thread and figure out why. I am NO LONGER going to cert things where information is incorrect in the Certing Form, be it Pockettu Type, etc. I also will not cert anything that has taken more than a week to be put in the Certing Thread because, again, there is a one week time limit to get your pets in the certing thread before they are eligible to be rehomed. I will not be dropping off uncerts any longer. Take ALL Uncert Requests HERE and a staff member will go hunt them down and drop them off for you there.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I--LiveWire--I

Ishtanballa

Tellah Amna

F a l l a c y

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

chiyochan64

vampire werewolf fangirl2

Sinbari

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

RockerWolfie1616

Aldrailian

ashes to the wind

TanuKyle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:35 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yousei Akki

chiyochan64

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:06 am

User Image

User Image

Aldrailian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:58 am

User Image

Alamoraine

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:51 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aldrailian

Yousei Akki

Lady Within

ashes to the wind

SerenAur

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:25 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Sinbari

I--LiveWire--I

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:01 pm

User Image

User Image

Ishtanballa

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aldrailian

ashes to the wind

F a l l a c y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aldrailian

Yousei Akki

Lady Within

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:36 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

SerenAur

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:56 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Sinbari

ashes to the wind

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PockettuDropoffs
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:51 am

User Image

User Image

Sinbari

Alamoraine

Pockettu

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items