Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOTPRP] Something I need to tell you...[Shining x Cadence] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Cadence was busy putting things back in their place around the house while Shining had gone out to grab a few necessities and of course checking on the Sister Princesses, as he never failed to do. A soft tune buzzed in Cadence's throat as she hummed aloud, her mind still on that night they babysat for Mo and Princess Luna. The little ones had so much personality, each one unique and she had a blast being able to baby sit again for someone. It brought a smile to her face and a wistful look to her eyes ever since then.

She had expressed her thoughts to Shining and he had, of course, been more than excited at the idea, though a little bit of unease also came with it, not just for him either. There were the occasional thoughts of if she was ready, if she could do it, the usual nervous first time mother feelings, but she managed to keep those under check. Instead she aimed to just let the happy feelings wash over her as she finished straightening up the 'scary' bookshelf, lost in her thoughts and unaware of when Shining might be coming home and what he'd be bringing with him.

Seruta

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:56 am
User Image

Shining Armor slowly made his way back to his new home. Where he would normally be nearly on the verge of skipping at the thought of being about to be back at Cadence's side, today, his thoughts were a bit preoccupied.

He was coming from the direction of Mo and Luna's quarters. He had stopped by there to check in on the Princess and talk to Mo about where and how he'd be able to contact Gulliver. Shining had only seen the individual once or twice, but generally only during certain ceremonies and never long enough for Shining to gather his attention. That Gulliver was a busy guy. Shining knew all about that too... and missed the work.

Still, his talk with Mo led him into the less pressing of topics. Such as, how are the kids, how are things around the tree... and eventually, "So when are you and the Princess going to get little kidlets of your own?" That question alone left Shining wondering - as Cadence and himself had been since they babysat for the Princess and the Adviser - as to whether or not they were ready. Sure, Shining would love some children of his own! In fact, he loved the idea and knew that Cadence felt much the same way. But he was still unsure as to whether or not they were truly ready.

Still, Mo merely laughed at Shining and disappeared long enough to retrieve a bottle. He told Shining that the two of them should drink it should they make up their minds to start a family like some sort of celebratory wine or an "in the mood" type of potion. The specifics of the liquid weren't entirely clear, but Shining had grown to trust the Faun Stallion. He knew that Mo wouldn't do anything to harm the pair. They were practically family, after all...

He rounded the corner and climbed a set of stairs before finding his door. He paused just outside it to look down at the bottle in his hands... He then sighed.

Walking in, he looked around, hearing the soft hum of his wonderful bride. Just the mere sight of her was enough to send all his troubles and worries packing and he walked (rather, sneaked) up behind her, snaking his arms around her waist for a hug and a kiss upon her shoulder.

"Miss me?" he half teased with a chuckle.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:08 pm
Still lost in her thoughts, she hadn't heard Shining come in until he had his arms around her waist and placed a kiss on her shoulder. She laughed, sinking into the warm peaceful feeling already, before craning her head back to place a kiss on his cheek. "Of course I missed you, why ever would I not?" she teased him back, putting down a few more books neatly on the shelf before turning to face him, throwing her arms around his neck. "How has your day been? Did things go well?" she asked him seriously, hiding a soft smirk on her lips as she couldn't help but ask the next question. "Did you see the kids?" she beamed, brushing a few strands of his mane from his eyes and rubbed her nose against his before pulling away towards the kitchen area.

She hadn't really expected him home this soon... or perhaps time had just flown by while she was working, never the less, if he wasn't hungry.... she was. "I'll make us a snack now that your home, Berries and warm tea sound alright with you?" she mused, sashaying herself into the kitchen, not noticing if he had actually brought anything back with him. It was just good to have him back. Things still very much felt like that puppy love sensation when they first met. And it was perfect!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 pm
He merely shrugged and playfully added, "I figured you might have grown tired of me." he stated in a clearly joking manner.

He smiled lovingly, immediately letting himself get lost in her eyes until she asked more inquiries. He kissed her nose softly then sighed. Thoughts momentarily derailed as she slipped away and the bottle in his hand was now the only thing he was holding onto. That bottle... He frowned softly, but quickly straightened his features to answer her questions in his usually chipper self.

"Same old, same old of a day..." he started and leaned in the doorway of the kitchen area. "Things are well, there are no more mishaps about the tree for the moment and everyone is doing well. I did see the children, and they are as rambunctious as the day we cared for them!" he laughed a bit. "Twinkletoes even learned a new trick from us, apparently." he continued with a chuckle and a shake of his head. "She's been walking into dressers, yelling at them and then immediately asking for a cookie for not letting it scare her."

Granted, he had to explain that one to a rather confused Mo, but once the story was told, Mo joined him in a laugh.

"But..." he let the words drift over his tongue before he spoke them. "... Mo had inquired on when we'd have children..." he half trailed off, looking up at Cadence almost expectantly. He was still slightly hesitant with the idea, but it was clear that he could possibly be begging for kids along side his worry of the endeavor. He gently swung the bottle in his hands by its neck as he carefully watched for her reaction.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:31 pm
Cadence hadn't looked at him as he was explaining how his day went. She was busy gently washing berries and setting them out on a plate,g gathering two cups and setting a pot of tea to warm. She laughed when he mentioned Twinkletoe's new trick and blushed softly. "Oh dear! Afraid that new trick is all on me. At least she now has a strong head on her shoulders... I assume." she laughed again, imagining the poor dear running repeatedly into dressers and bookshelves and not getting upset or crying over a booboo.

It was only when his tone of voice changed and the mention of children did she actually turn to face him. She looked at him first, her face even redder before glancing at the bottle he held in his heads. She hadn't seen one like it before and certainly had no clue what it did yet. "Shining.... what is that?" she tilted her head, forgetting about the warming pot of tea and wandered over to gently touch the bottle with her fingers. What possibly could this thing have to do with them two having children...... and then she had a thought, which must have registered on her face for she gave him a strange look for a second before glancing back at what swished around inside.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:20 pm
Shining straightened himself back out so that he was standing again. He shrugged and rolled the bottle in his hand a bit.

"It was something Mo gave to me. He said that we should drink it if we ever decided to start a family." he looked at the bottle then at her.

"To be honest, I'm not so sure about it, but I trust Mo enough to not give us something that could potentially harm us..." he stated matter of factly. He then put on one of his wily smirks. In all honesty, he wasn't sure that he needed a potion or drink to do that with. He was pretty sure he could do it on his own! Stallion Pride and all that.

However, this new land had dampered his abilities, what's to say other certain activities didn't need help of a drink or two? He didn't like that idea, but he guessed that it made sense some what.

"What do you think, sweety?" he asked, looking deeply into her eyes. His forever playful sparkle gleamed in his baby blues while still retaining his serious, guard-like nature. "Are we ready for this? Are we ready for us and more?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 pm
Cadence looked to the bottle and then to him. She looked deep into his eyes as he told her that Mo had given it to him. If there was anyone she knew that would know how this land worked for sure... it would be Mo. Did he and Luna need one? Or... was that crazy mess from the valentines event enough to cause children to spawn. She didn't know...

But she did know she wanted children, sooner rather than later. She stepped up to Shining, placing one hand on his that held the bottle while nuzzling herself into his chest. Her head rested there and she looked at the bottle again before up at him. "I think we are ready... and even if we are not, what better way to get ready than to just.... do it." she grinned, her cheeks still flushing a bit as she batted her lashes and looked up at him with an almost pleading look.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 pm
Shining smiled warmly.

This was why he married her. Not only was she beautiful, charming, charismatic and completely generous and kind, but she was also wise, smart, and knew exactly what she wanted.

"Well put, my love..." he cooed then pulled her chin up for a kiss. For a brief moment he held their lips close before reluctantly pulling away. He lifted the bottle as he moved past her and grabbed the glasses. He poured each of them a glass of the stuff and handed her one as he swirled his around, staring at it intently.

"Well, it looks safe..." he took a sniff of it and blinked. He then took a sip before she would have a chance to. He let it sit on his tongue a moment. The taste wasn't bad! In fact, it tasted a lot like cold apple cider.

Well, he survived one drink of the stuff and he so far seemed ok. He nodded to Cadence, giving her the a-ok to drink hers then tossed his back. After his was gone, he held still a moment. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary... he felt just fine... If anything a little refreshed...?

He looked over to Cadence then, watching her drink and keeping an eye open for anything different about her.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:22 pm
He had taken a sip of his first, how like him. Always wanting to test if it was safe first. She glanced down into the cup he had given her, now half full with half the potion. No risk, no gain right? And Shining was still standing. If anything, they could go down together, she thought.

Raising it to her lips she drunk it, all in one go, feeling a brief cold taste running down her throat before she swallowed every last drop and looked back into the empty glass, half expecting some sort of magical miracle. Instead, she felt just as she did before, if not with a peculiar sensation she rather welcomed. "Well.... I guess... we wait?" she tilted her head curiously and peered up at him, a small shy smile spreading over her lips. Well, they could wait but..... there was one thing they could do in the mean time...

---- Time Skip -----

It had been a few weeks since the potion deal, nothing seemed to have changed really... except for a few mornings where she felt sick to her stomach. She hadn't noticed she was ever so slightly beginning to show until she paused to really just look at herself just then. Why now, what made this day feel so... different....?

She trudged her still half asleep self to a mirror and gazed into it. She had spent most of the day resting and napping instead of her usual cleaning and looked as if she had just gotten out of bed for the morning. Looking at her hair, smoothing some back before she turned to the side to look at her wings... and that's when she noticed. It was almost as if she just.... knew. It all made sense. That bug she thought she caught.... those one too many cookies from scaring bookcases. She placed her hand on her stomach. It felt firm, like some sort of protective barrier placed around her middle, akin to one of Shinning's barriers. A warm glow seemed to vibrate in the pit of her chest as she swelled up with unimaginable pride. She could be mistaken... but she didn't feel mistaken. It felt so many different kinds of right.

A sound came from the door in the other room and Cadence lit up. "Shining... Shining are you home yet hunny? I... have something to tell you." she cooed to herself, still looking in the mirror before she spun around to find the white stallion of her dreams.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:43 pm
emotion_dowant

------ Time Skip ------

It had been a rather loooong day for Shining. He was tired, beat from a long and boring day of making his rounds.

His hooves hurt, his back ached and his eyes were practically fluttering to close for the night if he would just allow it. It felt as though he did so much for only doing so little. He opened the door to his home and sighed, thankful that it was nearing the end of the night to where he can snuggle up with Cadence and drift off to sleep with her in his arms.

Poor Cadence... She'd been sick a time or two this past week. It worried him that she had become ill at all and considered going to talk to Vanya about a possible ailment, but Cadence wasn't exactly too worse for wear and they both agreed that they'd seek out Vanya's aid if things got worse...

He opened the door to his home and sighed, shutting it behind him with a bit louder of a thud than he would have liked before leaning on the door with a grunt...

"Oh... long day is long...." he whispered mostly to himself before his ears perked to Cadence calling out for him.

In an instant he forgot his woes and sprinted across the home to the bedroom. His form seemed to slide into the doorway, all sorts of worry and concern flashing over his features. Was she hurt? More sick than before?!

"Cadence?" he started, looking her over frantically as he crossed the room in just a few short but swift strides. "Are you alright? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:53 pm
It was him! He was home, finally! She couldn't just wait to tell him! .. Or should she be a tease and make him worry a bit longer? It was rather adorable to see him like this and she laughed, brushing his razzled mane from his eyes and placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Its alright my love. I am fine." she beamed and pulled back a bit so he could get a better look at her. "I am more than fine in fact........ Shining." she paused and looked nervous for a few split seconds, rubbing her hands together and looking down at his feet before back up at him with and a warm glowing smile. "I think.... I am with child." she said, her hands wandering down to rest gently on her ever so slightly larger middle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20 pm
Shining blinked... then blinked again.

Apparently the day was a bit too harsh on him. Did she just-... ?

He cracked a smile before blinking in confusion. Did she-...?!

"With..." he started, stepping closer again and then smiling again. "With child?" he asked, almost as if he was excited but double checking to be sure he heard right.

No. He heard right. She was smiling, touching her stomach... and she was glowing! Not literally, but he could just see it in her face, her eyes. That brilliantly shining smile of hers just had an extra twinge of sparkle that was new but still just as beautiful.

He chuckled softly and closed the gap between them, gently placing a hand over hers. Her stomach was even more firm than he remembered it ever being and that would explain the morning sickness.

His heart jumped for joy, swelling out of his chest with pride at the thought. He was going to be a Daddy.... He was going to be a Daddy!! Oh, he wanted to leap and pump his fists in the air, scream at the top of his lungs, run through the tree shouting for all to hear and share in his joy!! But... he contained himself, bit his tongue and merely scooped her up in a hug. He twirled her around - much like he usually did - but this time he was more mindful, careful, and slower than per usual. Once she was back on her own hooves, he kissed her forehead. A lone tear fell down his cheek, unknowingly to him for the moment, but it was clear it was from all his happiness swelling up within him.

He touched their noses and horns together, whispering softly in excitement. "We're going to be parents!"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:40 pm
Cadence couldn't help but laugh loudly when it finally sunk into him. She held on to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, nuzzling the side of his neck as he scooped her up and twirled her around as he usually did, but slower. Even though she knew he would have acted this way, it was a relief to find him so happy. She could tell he wanted to explode with more 'liquid pride' though he contained it rather well. "We are going to be parents, yes. I am all but certain of it." she smiled and leaned in to smush her nose against his and rub their horns together. Her wings flittered a bit before resting at her back as she stood on her tip toes to reach him more. "I think.... its about time. Don't you?" she teased him and kissed him before staring into his eyes, her smile couldn't get any bigger. "Lets not teach them to yell at book cases and dressers for cookies though." she laughed and rested her head on his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm
Shining laughed and nodded. "Yes! Definitely about time. And we definitely don't need them to be accident pr-...." he began to tease, though who was he to judge such a thing. Besides, his thoughts quickly derailed

Wait... them?

He blinked and tilted his head, looking down at her curiously. "Them?"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:00 pm
Cadence blushed a bit, biting her lip. "Them... well I was just meaning should we have more than one..." she said shyly and glanced down. She wasn't sure how many were growing inside her yet, for all she knew it could be three. It could be seventeen! It could even just be one. But even just one was enough for her and she did a little hop in place dance and clung to him even tighter. "I don't care how many we have, one, six, five hundred! We are going to have a baby!!!" she cooed.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff