Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:14 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
8D

User Image
Cari look around for something to do. Since Bari was off doing something and she couldn't come, she had nothing to do. She put her nose in the snow and sight. This sucks big time. She thought to her self. She was being to feel her twitch coming too. Ugh how she hate how her right back paw would just thump for no reason. It really got on her nerves too. The only creature that could calm it down was Bari. But she was not here right now. Ohhh here it comes. Her back right paw started to thump like crazy. She could not stop it and she could not figure out why it happens. But it was all ways like this since she was a kit. She sigh and hope it was going to end soon. It really got on her nerves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image
There must have been a council meeting or something, cause Miri was left behind. She felt rather lost and hopeless for the moment. Always turning her head every way possible in hopes that her lion-guard would come back to her. She hated to go anywhere without the queen, but she couldn't let fear rule over her. She was in a pride that was dedicated to protecting her kind, that should make her feel safe enough.

Her mouth had gotten herself in to quite a bit of trouble, and now it was haunting her. Not so much as before. She didn't even notice the purple hare that was close by. Instead, she was silently talking to herself, and moving her hands in all directions as if she was some sort of crazy hare. To be truthful, she didn't think anyone was around, or she wouldn't have started arguing with herself.

Znaruto

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:19 pm
Cari turn to the other rabbit and shook her head. She gave her a shy smile and a blush came across her face. Her left ear twitchand she hop over to the other rabbit. "U-umm hello..." She said shyly. She never was good at starting covo with others and speaking with them was already hard to do. She was ermbrass about the other seeing her twitch like that but she was used to it.

She rub her ear and sat next to the other rabbit "C-cari.......my name that is......" She said softly.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:31 am
Znaruto
I do apologize for late reply. @o@

Miri jumped. She hadn't expected the other to be there, but that was okay. She would be cool about this. She rubbed her head and pulled her ears back slightly and smiled at the other hare. "Hello! I'm Miri!" She hadn't seen this other hare before, but that didn't mean anything! She was pretty new here, along with most everyone else. The pride wasn't that old, from what she had gathered, anyways.

Miri needed friends, she needed friends big time, and this was her chance. "I'm sorry if I scared you?" She didn't really know for sure. She was acting a bit strange cause she didn't know who was watching.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Cari shook her head no. She didn't scare her, she just caught her off guard was all. Her foot twitch once more and her eyes blinked when this happen. Man did she hate that she had a twitch.

"N...nice to m-meet you Miri. M-my Friend and I-i Are new h-here. So...." He said with a quite and shy voice. Right when she was going to say the rest her head twitch and she became quite again.
She didn't really know how to do small talk all to well, so this was very stressful for her. She wanted to talk more but she just felt embarrass again because she twitch so much.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:58 pm
Miri smiled softly at the other. This would give her a chance not to worry about the Queen and what was going on while she wasn't with her. Oh, she hated that the most, but that was okay. She knew she couldn't ajoin in serious matters. "Then, As the Queen's companion, I welcome you to Schnee la Neige'milima." It had taken her a while to get adjusted to this life, but she was quite happy with it. She enjoyed being around royalty, even if they weren't treated much differently from the rest of the pride.

"I hope you both are enjoying yourselves here?" She asked nicely. Trying to keep it professional, yet humble as well. She was practicing her manners with those who weren't part of the royal family. She really needed to do that. Sometimes she always came off too cold, or perhaps too friendly. She needed a balance between them. This hare was going to be her test subject.

Znaruto

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:16 am
Cari froze for just a bit as she listen to the other female. Did she just say Queen's Companion! Wow she was talking to royalty! Wow she would have to tell Bari about this when she went back to their den! Her foot twitch alittle before she bow to the other female. "S-sorry for not k-knowing you where r-royalty! Well t-to me you a-are royalty. I d-don't know what other w-would call y-you.....w-what would t-they call you?" She ask. Cari hope she didn't make herself look like a fool for asking that question but she really wanted to know what they would call Miri.

Cari ear twitch this time but she grab her ear to make it look like she was cleaning it and then said "Yes! Y-yes we are! I-it very nice h-here! We l-love looking a-after the little ones. I-it bring u-us a lot of j-joy! B-by us i m-mean Bari, I a-am her Companion by the way. W-we are g-going to b-be nannies h-here."

I Lady Kiya I
OMG sorry this took so long. School has been kicking my butt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:50 am
Miri raised her paws and shook her head. "No, No! I'm not Royalty" She said giving a nervous chuckle. "I only serve royalty!" Well, that is how she saw it. She was there to serve and give Natintrapa her opinion from time to time, but nothing more! Okay, maybe she could be considered royalty. The title did ring in her head quite pleasantly. No, that wouldn't do.

"They call me Miri" She smiled. She had no title, no special anything else... Just Miri. Sometimes Royal subject came up from time to time, but not often. She gave the other a sweet smile. "Well, that is good! Little ones need much attention!" She thought about Riikano, and what would happen if THEY had kids... Who'd watch them? Probably whatever lions that were assigned to their little ones. That didn't bother her one bit. Lions here were different.

Znaruto
same for me, no worries

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:12 pm
Cari smile at Miri and said "It good to meet other that i-is down t-to earth." She giggle a little and rub her ear. She was having a good time with this small chit chat with Miri but it was getting late and wanted to get back to Bari.

She let out a small smile and said "I had a very nice t-time talking t-to you but I think it i-is time for me t-to take my l-leave." She gave her a wave with her paw and started to hop off.

Went she got back to the den she would have to tell Bari about who she met today and how she had so much fun talking to another Hare like her self.

I Lady Kiya I
Okay thanks for the rp. I think you can do the ending post and this will be done <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:02 pm
"Oh yes, it looks like the meeting will be done as well." She said noticing that the council members were coming out of the caves. "Natintrapa will be wanting me as well." She said with a smile. "Perhaps we can meet again, Cari."

Miri waited until the other was gone before she too departed from the area. It was nice to talk to others of her species than just talking to lions. Sometimes it got a bit too much, and she needed to speak to those of her own type.

Znaruto
Okay!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out