Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
[J] Farvardin's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:54 pm
Welcome to my spitfire Farvardin's journal. She is of the Essence of Brimstone and is watched by her guardian Blue. As of right now Blue is writing the journal entries about her and her growth. Once she learns to write she'll start writing them.
You may also note that there is nothing about Blue. Blue hates posting info about herself. XD So just discover what I'm like on your own or by what Farvardin writes.

User Image

Entries: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:55 pm
Index:
Welcome post
Index
Home
Farvardin
Plots/Rps
Fan Art
Reserved
Journal begins

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:00 pm
Home
Blue, Conan, Kristopher,Charis, and Farvardin live in a little cottage just outside of town. Nergüi used to live here too but she moved out and is living in the city now. It is quite a ways from the garden but that's okay. They all enjoy taking a leisurely walk to it. The outside of the cabin and a light brown and has lots of flowers planted around it. There is even ivy growing up one of the walls. One side of the cottage is a little lean-to that an empty cage rests at. There is also a small chicken coop out in the backyard. There is also a redish brown tree house in the big tree in the backyard, which is where Kristopher stays most of the time.
Inside there are six rooms: a living room/dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and three bedrooms. The cabin had been recently remodeled and had a room added on. The living room takes up most of the room and is painted a sky blue. The kitchen is the next biggest room and is generally in disarray. The bathroom has peach tiles and has an old claw foot tub. Blue's bedroom is a dark blue and has a bed with a bright blue comforter. There is a desk and chair near the bed and there is a large book case in the corner. On the desk is a new dew laying on a small pillow. The other bedroom has white walls and has a gray bed as well as a gold bed. There aren't many toys in the room anymore. There are lots of books and science stuff in the room which mark it as mostly Conan's room. There is also a little doggie bed in one corner of the room for Bran. The final bedroom is dark green and is now Charis' room but used to be Nergüi's. There are all kinds of girly things in the room and has lots of lace. There is a small table and chairs there for holding tea parties. The room is filled with stuff animals as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 pm
Farvardin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Farvardin
Name Meaning: Persian for Guardian Spirit
Essence: Brimstone
Sexuality: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING INQUIRING ABOUT THIS?!!?!?!?!!?!?! PERVERT!!!!!! *gets hit in the head with Farvardin!dew*
Personality: As a dew Farvardin is already loud. Even though she is a Nightmare she seems happy enough. Somehow she is already very active as she somehow moves a lot without help apparently. Blue thinks its one of the other Dreams messing with her... but somehow Farvardin still keeps hitting her in the head.
Likes: Violence and Fighting movies, Charis' stuff animals, the other Dreams, Bran, hitting Blue in the head,
Dislikes: Romance movies, dunno about anything else
Favorite Things: Color: Dark reds and browns; who knows about the rest
Fears: Um... does a dew fear anything?
Hobbies: Don't know yet... but she seems to enjoy violence and fighting movies.
Skills/Talents: Don't know yet... but somehow she keeps hitting Blue in the head even though everyone swears they didn't throw her. Strange.
Friends:

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:19 pm
Plots/RPs

Blue is dark Blue
Farvardin is dark red

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Fan Art

User Image
Fabula Schola art

User Image

User Image
Farvardin by MayaMage2

User Image
Origins of Mana art

User Image
By Syrcaid

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:21 pm
reserved

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:49 pm
So after what happened to Nergüi and with her moving out I became sort of depressed. I mean Conan, Charis, and Kristopher have been trying to cheer me up which shows how bad its gotten. That Kris has been hanging out with me trying to get me to feel better. I sort of figured out that he had something to do with what happened... but I still don't know exact details.

I finally went out one night after Charis went to bed. Conan was out with Gemini and Kris was staying home to watch Charis. I had the urge to go to the so call scene of the crime and just ponder things over. I headed over to the garden and just strolled about. I ended up at the pond lake body of water thing. I don't know what it qualifies as.... but yeah that's where I ended up.

I stared at the water while sitting on the dock with my feet in the water. It was relaxing but my mind wandered all over the place. I wondered if there was something I could have done to change Nergüi's fate, is there something I can do to help change her back? Can I get her to ever tell me what exactly happened? Then I went to Kris... I could tell he felt guilty. I mean he was all set to move out... and now he's stalled. Not really doing much other than moping like me. He's barely whittling, I hear he's been zoning out at work, and he's been helping me out as much as he can. I think he's brooding and trying to also figure out how to set things right. But can they be set right?

Well while I was brooding over all of this I felt something at my feet. I looked down to see this weird warped bottle floating in the water. I muttered about people throwing their trash wherever and picked it up. I stared at it for a long moment as I saw what was inside. It was a drop of a dark red liquid, much like the essence bottles around the tree. While holding it and staring at it I could have sworn I saw flashes of a girl in dark red and browns laughing.

I blinked and they were gone. Did I imagine it? I shook my head not really getting it but figuring I should it back with the other essence bottles. I stood up and grabbed my socks and shoes. I began to walk towards the tree when I heard it. I mean.. I think the whole city heard it. It was so freaking loud. I stopped and looked around. I didn't see anything. I shrugged and began to walk towards the tree. Then it rang out again. I nearly dropped the bottle in shock and pain for my ears hurt so bad.

I don't think I've ever heard a dew so loud....not that I could see the dew. It had to be somewhere but I couldn't depend on hearing the chime to locate it. No it was too loud and sounded like it was coming from everywhere. I looked around again but didn't see anything. Besides weren't all dews supposed to come from the tree? As I took a step towards the tree a strong gust of wind whipped up. It was blowing leaves everywhere and I had to cover my eyes otherwise I'd have dust and leaves in them. Well next thing I knew I heard that god awful loud ring sounding like a siren when a police car goes by. I think oh s**t did the wind knock it down and now it's going to go flying by or something?! .... well it sort of did. I suddenly got hit in the head by the freaking dew so hard that it sends me down to my butt. Thing must have flew down from the top of the tree!

I pluck it from my head and look at it. Now that it was off the tree, it was quiet and wouldn't last long. But I only had this one drop of strange essence. However there was no choice so I poured the drop on and watched it sink in. It was then that I noticed the darkish brown ribbon and almost dark glow to it. I groaned thinking that I didn't need to deal with another one so quickly after Nergüi.

Entry 1

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:41 pm
I'm... I'm not sure about this one. I think she's possessed or something. I don't know how but she somehow keeps moving with no one helping her. Also she tends to go flying through the air a lot and keeps hitting me in the head. It's always my head. The others swear up and down its not them moving her or throwing her.... but what else can it be? Dews aren't capable of moving on their own.... or at least that's what I've always thought.

There's this one time just after I brought her home. Oh.. bet you're wondering on that one...how did I figure out her gender? I dunno I just keep calling her a she. Feels right. Still need a name though.. and her essence.. it stank when I poured it on the dew. Forgot to mention that before. Haven't ever smelled something like that before and trust me... I've smelled some bad smelling things.

But I get distracted.... just after I brought her home I set her down on the table. There's this nice little table cloth on it too with a vase of flowers in the middle. Nothing else. Well I went into another room to go find the others. Well I passed Charis on the way as she was heading towards the living room area. I had just located the boys when I heard Charis call out for me. I sigh and turn around to go see what she wanted.

Well when I walked back into the room I couldn't believe my eyes! The table cloth was practically off the table, the vase fell over spilling water and flowers all over (surprised the vase survived the fall to the floor), and the dew was right on the edge of the table closest to me. I turn to Charis a little angry. "What are you doing pulling the cloth off the table?" I asked heatedly. Charis got nervous and was moving away from the table and me. She muttered something about not doing it. "Well then who did!? It was only you in the room!" I fought to not shout at her. She looked at me and said plain as day, "It was the dew Blue. It was here in the room and somehow the table cloth just started sliding off. I swear! I didn't do it! I wasn't even near the table!" By this point she was nearly in tears and the boys walked in.

I had Conan take Charis to go get some towels to clean up the water. I picked up the dew and stared at it. There was no way this thing could have caused this. Maybe.... I dunno... Maybe Charis bumped into the table and the vase was too close to the edge or something. I just couldn't explain it. The boys didn't like the look of the new dew as well and were eying it warily.

Oh! And this other time... just earlier today. I had put the dew down on something and was walking away. Well walking towards me was Kris. He ended up tripping over nothing and hit the thing the dew was on. Next thing I know I'm getting hit in the side of the face with a dew. She just came flying at me... and the thing she was on shouldn't have sent her flying like that.

I just don't know..... all these little bad things keep happening to where it seems like she's somehow causing them so she can move.... and follow me or hit me. It's always me too. She doesn't do it for the others. Maybe I should talk to Corny and see if Branka did any weird stuff as a dew.

Entry 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:37 pm
So yeah um... this new dew has been interesting. Hasn't been too long since I've found her, clearly. Already she's caused a lot of chaos and headaches. Still no name but I think we've found some clothes she'll like. She discovered Nergüi's old childhood outfiit and would not stop ringing and ringing about it. I asked if she liked the whole thing. Nothing. Asked if she liked part of it. Loud ring. Began to list off the pieces of clothing. Nothing until I said Hakama which were the bottoms. She rang like crazy. So I guess she'll be wearing those as a kid.

Didn't know what else though. I took her to the living room and there Kris was watching some fantasy action movie. That set her off again. She likes action movies... in fact any sort of violent show she likes. Does not bode well with me. So anyways she starts really going to town and Kris pauses the movie all pissed that she's being so loud. I go to take her away but I trip and there she goes flying through the air. She lands on the other side of the couch and rings happily. Still don't know how that is happening.

But clearly she wants to stay and is trying to tell us something. I notice the outfit the main guy has on and it's armor. I ask if she likes his outfit and she goes nuts. I tell her okay cut it out and she stops. I pick her up and take her to my room. There I surf the web until I found an armor like top, gloves, and bracers. She refused all shoes. So now she has an outfit that I have to really special order cause some of the stuff is custom made and can take a while. I get ready to place the order and then realize I need colors. I show her a bunch of different colors but only red and redish brown catch her attention. I order the clothes and call it good.

Taking her out into the living room I leave her with Kris. I start heading towards the kitchen. I hear Kris get up, muttering about more popcorn. Next thing I hear just before I reach the door is Kris yelling at me to watch out. I turn and see the dew coming. Then a flash of light! All I can think of is 'oh s**t this cannot end well for me'. And really it doesn't. I just learned first hand what they mean by flying tackle leap. The little dew grew while she was air born and tackled me to the ground. She's of course buck naked but that doesn't seem to bother her as she cuddles and licks me in the face. I hug her a little and then hold her back so I can look at her.

She's different. She has a skull on her head, bright red eyes, little red ears peeking out of the skull's eye sockets, a bushy red tail, and brown and red hair that is longer in the front and shorter in the back. The longer bangs are red while the rest is brown. After studying her for a moment I realize that she needs clothes. I end up with Kris' old childhood outfit for her to wear. It apparently was the only acceptable clothes. (Charis threw a fit about her wearing her dresses).

Oh... yeah... she still doesn't have a name. I am at a loss.

((Well all of this stuff is in my custom form.. but here are the refs for everyone else to see
Farvardin, Chibi, Another, headshot, Jar,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tektek is original design... blonde part of hair is supposed to be red.))
Entry 3

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas