Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Seekers and the sought for(Daenerys, Shadow, Tsumetai)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

Daenerys ventured away from her entourage. It was refreshing to get some time to herself every once and a while. When Nicoletta had protested the potential danger, Daenerys had simply reminded her of her children. Drogon was currently sitting on her back with his tail wound possessively around her throat. Daenerys pitied the beast that tried to harass her with Drogon guarding.

She paused in her strolling when she noticed a strange sort of plant near to the ground. It was some sort of short bush with blue-colored berries growing. There were many plants that she did not recognize in this realm and it seemed like she had found another one.

"Do you think they're edible?" she asked Drogon, absently.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 pm
User Image User Image

Shadow is sized down tending to the bushes with the berries as he heard a voice of a voice. Flying around the bushes looking like nothing more then a bug as he is flies to the other side of the bush then where Daenerys is as he resizes to his full size as he looks at her. "These are fine eat." He would stand shorter then her. He shakes his body getting some pollen off of himself. "I am Shadow and you are new here." He points out as he looks over to another bush and trots up to it. "Sis.. Someone is here you should say hello." He bites onto a branch of the bush as shakes it.

"Come out now." He releases the branch.

Tsumetai jumps out of the bush as she resizes doing so being slightly smaller then her brother. "I was taking a nap you idiot." She looks over at the new mare in the area. "Welcome if you have questions about the plants in this area. We can help with that." Her thoughts about this mare is that she is young and pretty. "I am Tsmuetai. You can call me Tai though."

Roniel Targaryen

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 pm
Kara Asumie

Daenerys let out a surprised burst of laughter when the flutters came out of the bushes she had just been admiring. She hadn't been so alone as she had thought! Drogon gave a sharp hiss, but she hushed him before he could scare off their suddenly discovered companions.

"Thank you for the information. I'll have to try some of those berries later." How trusting the two of them were, to approach her so openly. Drogon had already spooked a good number of soquili in the Kawani lands.

"My name is Daenerys." She left out her title and family name. She didn't want to weigh down the encounter needlessly. She smiled warmly at the two, pleased at the meeting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:50 pm
Shadow looking at this interesting mare. "Daenerys.. That is a pretty name. I like it... Flower" He looks over at a flower as he gets side tracked very easily. But that is what adds to him being so child like and cute at times though for his sister it is an annoying to a point. It looks at the Dragons around her using his tail to point at them. "What are those?" He wonders as he has never seen something like that as he is stares at them in an aww state.

Tsumetai looks at the dragons as she just shrugs it off and even the fact that the one hissed at them. After all she only fears pure and cursed walkers. Because that is what killed her mother and father. It is also something she has ran into herself and it gave her a slight chill just recalling it all. So these new creatures didn't put fear into her as of yet. Seeing she hasn't seen just what they can do.

Roniel Targaryen

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out