Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

It still felt like some miracle had brought Zoza to this snowy land, it was so different from her former home- if you could call it that, it had truly been more of a prison for the spotted lioness. She was so determined to leave, she had left behind her sisters.. and she was refusing to think about that. Luckily, there were plenty of distractions in her new home. Most distracting was how cold she was.

Zoza was laying in small spot she had cleared for herself, covered by a fur she had borrowed and near the center of the pride where she could see most of the goings-on around the pride. She was learning a lot just watching but more than anything, she was being reassured that not everywhere was as bad as where she had come from.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image

As usual, Lisimba was curious about everyone and anyone. When someone new came in the pride, she would move towards them and investigate. Even after she was told not to bug anyone, she didn't see the problem with asking questions. She probably would have paid mind to being told not to bug them, however Riikano was always there egging her on.

"Go on!" he started "She looks friendly" He was just as curious as she was. Though, he'd never go and investigate something without her. "How else are we going to know everyone?" He said with batting his eyes at his lion friend.

She nodded at him with a smile. "You're right!" Without a second thought, She moved towards the lioness "Hi! I'm Lisimba." She said and looked down at the hare that had just joined her by her feet. "This is Riikano!" She gave the lioness a smile. "Who are you? Where'd you come from? How'd you get here? What's your name? What's your favorite color?"

Riikano elbowed her foot. "Too many..." He whispered.
Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:16 pm
Despite that Zoza had decidedly invested herself in lion-watching, she was completely surprised by the sudden appearance of the chatty little cub. Luckily, Zoza liked cubs and that made it easier to push through her nervousness. Once the initial surprise wore off, she smiled and waited for the questions to stop.

"Hi!" she said with a quiet laugh, "I'm Zoza! I came here from another pride, far away from all this lovely snow. I'm not really sure how I found here but I like it!"

How was she supposed to describe a pride like the Ukuucha'wafalme to any outsiders, let alone a cub? It was definitely best to skim over the specifics on that particular question. When she had been small, she'd never known about such horrible places and maybe if she had been in a pride she never would have found out.

She started, realizing that the questions had distracted her from the fact there were actually two babies that came up to her. She looked down to the little hare, amazed by how he seemed to match the cub-- and the realization that it meant this cub was already on her way to wandering safely and freely. Was everybody so young when they got a hare?

"What's your name?"

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:35 pm
Lisimba looked at the other with interested. "What is it like out side of this place?" she hadn't originally come here, but she had been too young to fully remember the trip here. "My mommy and daddy say I came from a pride with sand." She wasn't sure what sand was, but it sounded like snow... but hotter from what her parents had told her.

"I'm Lisimba, and this is Riikano." She said. She beamed at the white and black lioness. She wanted to hear everything!

Riikano smiled, but kinda hid behind Lisimba's leg. Despite his curiosity, he always found himself becoming a bit shy when meeting strangers. He tended to hide a lot behind her front legs.

Lisimba took no notice to her little furry friend. "Do you have a hare, too?" She asked. She knew some adults did, but not everyone did. Only two of her brothers had hares, other than her. "Riikano's shy sometimes." She finally noticed he was hiding behind her and she giggled.

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:50 pm
Zoza tilted her head when Lisimba explained she had been born in another pride where it was sandy. It had been fairly dry where she had come from but it wasn't exactly a desert.. and it sounded like that was where this cub's family had come from! She couldn't imagine that kind of change in climate, this was enough of a struggle.

"There was no sand where I came from, but it was definitely warmer!" she said with a shiver, shrinking back into the fur draped over her. She had to shake it off, though. Had to get used to it!

"It's nice to meet you both," she said, smiling at the hiding bunny and looking back up to Lisimba, "I don't have a hare, but I haven't been here very long either. Is everybody supposed to have one?"

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Lisimba shook her head. "No, My mommy and daddy don't." She said with a nod. "I was told hares come to us when we're ready." She said with a nod. Not sure what that really meant, cause Riikano didn't come to her, he was given to her to protect and keep safe. He was her best friend.

There were things she wouldn't quite understand until she was older, but that didn't stop her from pretending to know what she was talking about. "You'll probably find hare friend really fast!" She said with a nod. She decided she liked this lioness, therefore everyone else must like her a lot too.

Riikano nodded, slowly coming out a bit more. "Real fast." he added almost silently. She seemed nice, and if Lisimba liked her, then everything was okay. "You're really big." he said. Of course, he said that to every adult. He inched closer to her.

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 am
Something in Zoza snapped and she could have cried at the kind words from the two little ones. This pride was certainly very different and, though everybody had been kind to her up to this point, this was the first casual conversation in a long time where everybody seemed so friendly and happy. She didn't want to scare them so she let herself stay quiet for a moment and keep it under control.

"I hope so," she said, smiling, "I'm sure I could use the help when I get brave enough to wander around. I'm having enough trouble warming up for now, though."

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:19 pm
Lisimba nodded. She had noticed it took a bit to keep warm and stuff, but she had no idea that some people couldn't talk to other's very well. She hopped in place for a few seconds. "You'll have to see the place when it's all snowing." She said excitingly. She loved the snow, but at first she didn't think she'd like it. But it was too pretty to hate.

"It won't snow for a little while though." She said with a shake of her head. "We had a celebration for the last day of snow fall." She wasn't sure what it was really about, but everyone got to play in the snow, and she liked that.

Riikano watched Lisimba bounce for a moment. "You can build things pretty nicely in snow." He said when he looked back at the lioness. "I built a small hide out, but fat butt here crushed it." He giggled and hide before Lisimba realized what he had said.

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:54 pm
Zoza obviously knew what snow was, they were surrounded by it.. but she simply couldn't imagine actually seeing it when it was snowing. The best mental image she could conjure was cold, white rain.. but even just hearing how excitedly Lisimba spoke, she knew there had to be more to it.

"I'm very excited to see it!" she agreed brightly, looking to Riikano when he described building a hide out that the cub crushed-- and when he hid, she laughed.

"That sounds like a lot of fun!"

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:06 pm
Lisimba would have given him a dirty look, but he had disappeared behind her before she could catch his glance. Sneaky little rabbit. She made a face anyways. "he just built it right next to me, it wasn't my fault." Though she had purposely stomped on it. She had been jealous she couldn't build something as cool.

"It's great when it snows though!" She continued on. "You get to see things freeze, like long ice pointy things." She wasn't sure what to call them other than that. "they can be dangerous though." She nodded with a serious voice. She had poked herself on one before, it didn't feel very good

Riikano popped back out when he thought it was safe. He didn't want to get swatted, or something. Not that it hurt. He gave a sheepish smile. "You can throw snow too. Right now, the snow is too wet, so it doesn't clump up as soft." He nodded. "it's not good for snow ball fights."

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm
The pair of them could have been speaking a completely different language, all Zoza could do now was smile and nod. They were so animated, talking about the kinds of games you could play in the snow, it was endearing. She'd never known grass or dirt to be considered so much fun.. though mud had it's moments.

"You two make everything sound so fun!" she said, "What can you do with the snow when it's like this?"

So far it didn't sound like it was good for building or fighting but Zoza imagined there must be something. And perhaps getting on her feet and playing would warm her up better than laying here, huddled up and shivering. She'd have to get out and about sooner or later.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 pm
Lisimba wrinkled her nose a bit and thought about it. "Um, I guess you could try to build something. I mean, it would work okay." Not the greatest, but it could due with making a nice wall. Though, her's never got that big before she got bored and started to play monster smash. It was so much more fun destroying things than building.

"You could play hide and seek too" She said with a nod. That game was good in the snow ANY time. She smiled up at the other. "Why, do you want to play a game."

Riikano made a disgusted face. He didn't like hide and seek. More because he was always it, and never got to run and hide. Didn't help that it was only him and Lisimba that played. It would be a lot better with more players. "We could play king of the mountain!" he said with a nod. He liked that game, but he always lost.

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:48 pm
"I do," she said, smiling at Riikano but ultimately deciding to ignore his suggestion- if only to make sure they didn't get too off topic or lost in trying to explain a game she didn't recognize. Besides, she just wasn't sure she liked the sound of 'king of the mountain'.

"Let's play hide and seek," she said, hesitating a moment before giving herself a slight shake and pushing up to her feet- feeling very tall, looking down that them, "You have to go easy on me, though, because I don't know my way around here too well yet! You guys can hide, I'll seek."

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:40 am
Yay! She liked this lioness more and more every moment. It was hard enough for Lisimba to get adults to play with her, other than her own parents. "Okay, count to ten and we'll go hide." She said excitingly. She didn't know where to hide yet, but once the counting started, she figured she'd find a good place. She couldn't wait until the counting started, her feet started to move.

Riikano was a little sad that king of the mountain didn't work out, but he was relieved he wasn't the one that was going to count. Maybe this game could be fun after all. "Okay, we promise not to hide too well." Not that he thought he could hide well anyways, but he gave her a nod and started to think of places to hide. He didn't want to go too far, that way he could still hear Zoza count.

Ecavi

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:28 am
"Alright!"

Zoza smiled at them and, belatedly, realized she was supposed to be counting. Quickly she closed her eyes and began counting, loudly and slowly, trying to review what she knew of the land and where they were most likely to hide.

"One... two..."

[ Lady Kiya ]
Fin?

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out