P E R S O N A : MERGED

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls catch a glimpse of the hollow world
Snooping 'round will get you nowhere you're locked up in your mind

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

[img*]Image URL Here - 450x375 Preference - Optional. If you don't have an image of anything, just give us a funny GIF. 83[/img*]

[*url=URLHURR]Your Band - Your Theme Song[/*url]
lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics

Name: Ayako Tanaka (彩子 田中)
Nicknames: Aya
Sign: Zodiac sign here

Height: 4' 9"
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Tattoos/Piercings: None
Distinguishing Features: Will get to that later.

Personality: Tell us about their personality!

Ayako is a sprightly young woman with a sunny disposition. She is polite and friendly to all she meets and is fine with doing the occasional favor for someone. If she sees something going wrong, however, she will step in to try to correct the problem or break up the fight (possibly going over her limits or attaining a few lumps in the process). She's the kind of person who willingly does all manner of community service projects because it helps people and generally spreads good will. She can be quite excitable and passionate about her subjects of choice. Her sociable and just nature has earned her a fair amount of friends and acquaintances... and some people who think she's just too darn sunny.

[Stuff about her and her art.]

Likes/Dislikes:

Family: Mother, father, siblings, close other relations?

History: Give us some history of your character~

Per...so..na..!

**IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR A SHADOW, PLEASE JUST INCLUDE YOUR ARCANA CHOICES AND FORGET THE REST. THANK YOU!*

Persona's Name: Hua Po
Choice of Arcana: Magician

Description: Like the standard Hua Po, but maybe with a longer/more dress-like cheongsam?