Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:34 am
User Image

So Aslan's pride was disbanned, and he's got some relatives in the pride lands...his grandfather was Mwali and his grandmother was Koho, mother is Kianga, so I figure he's got at least some cousins in the PL. He's been stuck at his cub stage since December and I'm not sure when he'll be chosen for coloring, but if there's any PL family that would like to adopt him I'd be very grateful. Here's his bio:

Aslan is a cheerful cub, full of laughter and smiles, ready to please anyone he meets. A problem, you see, since the one lion he looks up to the most doesn't pay him hardly any attention. He wants to be big and strong like his father when he grows up, and he'll do his very best to do what it takes to gain his father's approval. At the same time, he's very protective of his family, and won't let any harm befall them if he has a say in it. As he grows he'll become a bit sly and learn how to use his strength as well as brains to get what he wants out of life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:51 am
Acacia might be able to take him in. She isn't exactly the most motherly or fluffy type but she would find him useful. Acacia has a fairly abrasive personality and expects the best out of others to the point of hostility. She would take it easy on him, however would be one of those moms who will work on pushing him to his limit.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:53 pm
I have a couple of ladies who would be happy to take him in. The first in Kaimelar, who is actually going to end up mated to a female, but she's part of a very tight-knit group that will give him a LOT of love.

The other is Irit, a distant cousin of the Pridelands Royal line and a trickster by nature. She can be sweet and maternal, but she'd also teach him to use his wits and to not be a bully.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm
I think out of the ladies given, Irit'll help him grow up the way I planned him, gettin' all sneaky and witty when he's older. And kind of take the place of his 'gotta be like dad' mentality to 'gotta be like mom'.

So if Irit doesn't mind having a cub for who knows how long and then suddenly a adult whoa where'd the time go, I'd love to take you up on the offer X3

Das Tor

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 pm
She wouldn't mind! 8] (She might not admit it to most, but she misses the sound of little paws in her den.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 pm
Super! Would you mind setting up a JRP for them in the PL then? I've got to scoot to bed but I'll reply tomorrow.

Das Tor

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:49 pm
oh this is settled already? Because I was going to propose. Since a big family group are moving from the Tuait Tekem lands back to their ancestral pridelands. They could find him, and Tarik could sort of adopt him. x3

but... one day Tarik and his family shall be in the pridelands.. look forward to rp'ing with him down the line then. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 pm
Yup, for the moment this is all squared away. More than happy to RP once they're all happy in the PL together though!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces