Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

Daichi found himself in snow. As he went, it got deeper and deeper. Looking to the sky, there wasn't a cloud in sight. The sun was up high, and seemed to be fairly warm, considering. He shook his fur in slight protest, but he kept continuing. His feet plowed through the snow with little problems. He was lost, but he wasn't going to admit it. Not to anyone.

He held a frown as he moved. Perhaps he'd find something, anything out here. He wanted to do something, life had become boring all alone, and so far, he had found nothing but silence. Nothing but himself... And now this crazy cold stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
Sachin had his usual grumpy expression as he roamed the boarders of a pride he honestly had no idea why he had decided to join. not only that he was one of the Ice Council and wondered if it had been smart on his part to accept the responsibility. but for now he could lose himself in his thoughts while checking the boarders for any who were lost in the snow. having became part of the pride from having got himself lost and almost dead from cold, he had decided to help the pride leader Urza with helping anyone lost that were near.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:01 pm
If it had been a gloomier day, Daichi wouldn't have noticed the male lion coming towards him. Well, this was sure an interesting place to find someone... After all the places he had been. He pondered on this for a moment, but shook it out of his mind. He shouldn't question an opportunity. The closer he got, the more he saw the male must have been living here longer than he would have guessed.

He was fluffy, and had fur upon him, and he didn't look quite so friendly. Though, Daichi could say that about himself as well. "You, there.' He said much more rude than he would have liked, but it was too late now. "Do you live here?"

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:16 pm
Sachin wrinkled his muzzle in annoyance at being addressed in a bit of a rude manner but then he remembered that he did the same to others. giving a loud sigh, he eyed the other male a moment before addressing him. " yes i live in the general area with others in a pride. are you lost? you don't seem like you ever lived in this area." honestly he didn't care if his assuming the other was lost and not from the area was wrong or right. if the other needed something he would help for the most part.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:34 pm
A pride, well that was interesting. Daichi raised a brow and tilted his head for a moment. "Well, you would be quite correct, if I was asking if you lived here." He laughed. This male wasn't the brightest, perhaps? No matter, it wasn't Daichi's place to judge another on smarts. "I would suppose I am slightly lost." He said looking about "Is it always this white here?"

It seemed a stupid question, and he thought he already knew the answer to it, but it didn't hurt to ask. Some places were different. This was an opportunity for him, he just wasn't sure of what yet. "I do believe I am more lost than I had originally thought. The last thing I expected to find here was another lion, let alone a pride."

samus x

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:46 am
Sachin rolled his eyes and gave a annoyed grunt as he contiuned to walk without caring if Daichi kept up. sometimes he wondered why he even bothered to stay in this pride at all or why he agreed to be part of Urza's council. " i wouldn't know if it's this way all the time as i have only lived here for a short period of time." he shook his mane out and didn't look back for him at all. " you will be surprised how lost you really got yourself. i myself ended up staying after i got lost while traveling without caring where i ended up."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:07 am
Daichi nodded as he listened to the other, staying close to him. He didn't want to get lost before he even got there after all. The snow was deep and it was quite cold. Daichi didn't know how he was going to handle the stuff here, but it was a challenge he was going to take on. He liked it here, even if he couldn't feel his toes anymore.

Getting lost was the best thing that happened to Daichi, he just didn't know it yet. Not that he would think it was bad in the first place. He met this lion. A fine example of a lion, too. He kept moving with a smile. "Sometimes getting lost is the best thing that can happen to someone." He finally said after a few moments of thinking about it. "You can truly find yourself and see where you're truly meant to be".

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:31 pm
" i suppose so.....as long as you don't get yourself killed in the process" grunting, Sachin was not all sunshine's and rainbow or looking on the bright things of life. which was why he could not understand how Daichi could get so happy over getting lost, found and then taken to a pride he knew nothing about. but no matter, it was none of his concern and he really didn't care to ask why. " we should be close now." moving through the snow with ease, he did not check to make sure Daichi as he didn't care to unless for whatever reason he went silent.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:06 pm
He never thought about getting himself killed before. Hmm, that was something that he didn't think would happen. He shrugged, he was too good for that to happen. After all, he could probably see it coming before it did. At least... He hoped so. He smiled and just followed the other without any issues. "Oh, Excellent." he said with a nod. "I have dreamed about this place, you know." He said. He hadn't dreamed the male though.

He had pictured a beautiful lioness had come and taken him here. Of course, some details were always wrong in his visions. At least, from what he had noticed. Or perhaps, it's just what he hoped would happen and he just remembered the important parts. He didn't think running into this male was that important, just where they were going to end up in the end.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:09 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Sachin just rolled his eyes and continued to take them to their destination. " you should keep your head out of the clouds." he had no care about if this male had dreamed of coming here or not. his duty was to get him safely to the pride and nothing more since he had a duty to help those lost near the pride as he had been. every once in a while he would look to make sure he was following him but other than that he was silent the rest of the walk until they finally reached the pride. "i will take you to meet the King and then you are on your own from there." it was clear he was not going to be friendly or nice but at lest he was kind enough to sorta help the other male out. " should not take long to find him." oh how he couldn't wait to be done with this so that he could go about things in solitude.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 pm
Tough crowd, this one, crossed Daichi's thoughts. It was quite amusing though, he added in his mind. Perhaps it was the land that made you rough around the edges, Daichi never wanted to become like that, nope! "Perhaps you should let your head in the clouds for once" He said under his breath.

He was glad to hear he'd be on his own, though the male infront of him was quite a curious creature. Quite curious indeed. Was everyone like him, or was Daichi just lucky enough to run into this fine fellow? "Righty-o, sir" He said

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:14 pm
"just called me Sachin." Sachin was going to be glad when he was done leading Daichi to the king and could go about his own business. it didn't take too much longer before they finally found Urza the king of Schee. "stay right here." in his usually grumpy ways, he approached Urza but with a lot of respect as he had been the one to save him from dying in the snow. " found this one lost and figured i would bring him back here." he then rolled his eyes." he claims he has dreamed of coming here so i thought it best to bring him straight to you even though i have my doubts." it was clear that Sachin did not believe that the other male had dreamed of coming here as he had never been here before.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:33 pm
Daichi was seriously unsure about this male. He was like a pride guard of some sort, maybe. He eyed the male, then turned his attention to who he was presented with. Well, if this was who he needed to talk to, then that was it. He didn't care if the other was skeptical of his visions, all he ever had was skeptical views upon him all his life. Of course, he hadn't mastered his skills yet, and only learned recently what they were.

He was told they would eventually make him insane. He felt something at ease with that thought. For whatever reason, he wasn't quite sure. Though he couldn't tell reality from his dreams sometimes, and often found himself confused after waking up and distraught. He learned to live with it, however, and here he was. To help, he thinks.

"That is the truth, and I'm here because I feel it's where I need to be." How else would he find this place. He finally ignored the other male and decided to follow the one he was presented with. The male just seemed to nod at Sachin and then turn away and said "Follow me."

"I'm Daichi" He spoke as he did just that.

-Finished-

samus x

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces