Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - Winners pg 9 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Ctrl+F
Co-Own Broken Many Moons Ago
Lifemates: Yes
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of Ru’s orchids.
Short IC Response:

“Kerr… We shouldn’t be out here right now.” The unicorn mare glanced uneasily from side to side.
“Sh-sh-shh pet, you worry too much.” The oddly petite stallion rest comfortably, his mate tucked close.
“How can you say that? What if pappa caught us together? What if he found out that you have flutter-blood running through your veins?”
“Would you love me less?”
“No, oh Kerr, no. I-I’m sorry.”
“Shhh, I know, love, I know. Your fears will fade—I can wait ‘til then”
A soft, lyrical giggle, “You mean you’d tell him you’re half flutter?”
“I’d tell the old goat that my grandma is an Angeni, and my great-grandparents are insane. He should mean nothing to us, your father. Pah”
“Oh god, you wouldn’t a-and, try to remember his point of view?”
“I would and I shall -- and he's a common bigot.”
“Oh Kerr—Oh! Oh! A shooting star, quick, make a wish!”
The secret lover’s with their tails wrapped tight, closed their eyes and wished to the star. Both for a child of their own – but one wished for that child to show their lineage… for what was once secret to be revealed. Opening their eyes, one after another, the stallion plucked a single flower from Ru’s mane and laid it on the ground. Giving her a wink and murmuring, “For Luck,” they walked away into the night, leonine tails still entwined.

((I do know that only up to uncommon x3 -- ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:48 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: No need yo. I own both.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Garrick leaves a pouch of skinwalker teeth.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket? A fairly peaceful couple. Garrick cares about nothing over his lifemate, but still carries out his duties to the world as a skinwalker hunter. Eventually his first and second born children will end up creating a herd of hunters. This baby will potentially be apart of that herd.

Garrick's hair fluttered around his face in tangles as a light breeze moved around him. His eyes staring up and the sky and a frown on his face. A pouch of teeth lay at his hooves and he watched the small star in the far distance. This is what the rumors were about? It doesn't look like anything special Doubt filled his mind and he suddenly felt ten times as silly as he had before. Part of him wanted to turn around and say forget it, but his love for his little lifemate kept his hooves planted in place. A huff escaped his lips as he decided to get it over with. "Aetheria wants a child. As it is, I am unable to give that child to her without... help." His frown deepened. "Try as we might, we are unsuccessful, which is what led me here," His hooves shuffled awkwardly. To the offering; "I brought these eye teeth," his hoof knocked into the pouch, spilling the teeth onto the grass. "From the various skinwalkers I have killed in the past year. Since I met Aetheria, really. I have done well by ridding these creatures, and while I do not feel that i am owed anything for wiping their existence from this world, I would appreciate this small favor," Garricks head bowed down once before he turned away. Now all he had to do was wait.

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:51 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: A familiar, Thrice: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I'm a mischievous wolf who loves to scare and trick others. Unfortunately I'm smaller than I would like to be and wouldn't mind a friend who can protect me. I'd love it if the friend enjoyed spooking others and tricks too!
10 Things I Like: Spooky, bats, halloween, darker colours, bones, markings, cobwebs, spirits, storms, and brighter eyes.
10 Things I Don’t Like: Usdia, neon colours, organs falling out, blood, baldness, human clothing, mers, bees, clowns, and roman noses.
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Thrice looked over his possessions, he didn't have much. He did have a bracelet though. It had been left behind by a horse that he had scared a long time ago. The bracelet was simply a silver band though it had a bright and shiny stone attached to it in the middle. Thrice loved to look at the bracelet and would rather keep it but he desired protection and a friendship more. He wanted to continue his mischief on the others who also lived in the forest with him. "Wishing star! I offer you this bracelet in exchange for a lifelong friend."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: X
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pinion feather from Spokes' wing
Short IC Response:
Naimh gently gripped the feather in her teeth, as though she held the most treasured item in the world. And it was, in her world. A pinion feather, freely given, from her mate's familiar Spokes. She had never expected this day to happen. It had taken her so long to coax Teague out of his shell, and she was sure the bird would be highly against her intrusion into their life. Yet, her she was, holding a feather that symbolized approval of their union. A symbol that seemed to promise good things for any foals they may one day have.

She laid the feather down, lovingly gazing at it for a moment.

"Dear..." The soothing voice, so rarely heard from Teague, drew her out of her reverie. Naimh smiled. "The wish has been cast, with luck..." She drew close to her mate and nuzzled him happily under the watchful gaze of a satisfied Corvus.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:11 pm
My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Warhorse Cerynei
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Warhorse Regular
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A piece of cloth that has the Amores family crest on it, a cherry blossom tree with the roots forming a heart.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?
Coop walked up to the hill and placed the piece of cloth he had been carrying with him since that fateful day when Coop's love became a skin walker and attacked both of them; leaving scars of the body and of the heart. The piece of fabric was a part of his sister’s drape that represented her family ties, it was all he had left of her. His voice hitched, “Oh wishing star, I know that it may be too much to hope, but I have a feeling that my sister is alive out there and I am just hoping for her safe return. I know she is a warrior heart and soul… and would not want to see me groveling this way, but see… she is all I have left in this world and I would like to have more time to spend with her so she understands that her younger brother loves her with all his heart and misses her almost daily.” Coop could no longer speak and turned away from the hill, “Thank you great star for listening to me this evening.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:28 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Kawani persona
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
"My name is Rayna Asumie. I am a troublemaker. I can't help but pick a fight. Like my older sister Kara Asumie, I am a fighter more then a lover. Though her favorite season is winter. Mine is Spring. The Lilies are in full bloom then. The moon is more beautiful then in any other season. So I am looking for a friend who is just like me. A troublemaker and a fighter. I don't wish to have a friend who has a weak heart. But that is just me."
10 Things I Like:
~ Rainbows <>
~ Wild Cats ** the animals not the sports team **
~ Icy Blue
~ Wintery things
~ Lilies
~ Gothic
~ Punk
~ Tribal
~ Things that glow
~ The New Ringlet hair
10 Things I Don’t Like:
~ Pink
~ Too Girlie
~ Sports
~ Too Short of a mane and tail.
~ Long Braided mane and tail. The Templated ones.
~ Bald ponies
~ Lots of Human clothing
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
"O'Great Wishing Star. I leave here a bouquet of Icy Blue Lilies that are used for healing. Gems found in caves hidden in the fairest of mountains. A lock of my hair tied with beads and a feather that have been in my family for hundreds of years."  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:40 pm
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Hippogryph/Cerynei hybrid
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Cerynei
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bundle of wildflowers bound in a gold chain.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?
He had spent the day collecting flowers and reminiscing about an old friend. The closest thing he'd ever really had to a family. As night fell the mute stallion made his way back to his regular sleeping place, carrying the bundle of flowers with him.

It would be nice to have that feeling of belonging back again. He wasn't alone here in the flock, but he couldn't help feeling that he was. Even when the others were kind to him it was all just so alien that he couldn't help but feel as though he was an outcast.

With a sigh he looked up at the stars just in time to see one shoot across the sky. He smiled, then bent to set the flowers on the ground. Above them he scratched out the shape of a star in the dirt, then a few more lines on one side to indicate that it was shooting across the sky. Maybe somewhere in this big world he had real family. Folks who would forgive him no matter how terrible he really was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:57 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "One day, I will rule the world." Algernon grinned at that, every inch of that unusually long mouth peeled back to reveal his teeth, glinting in the low light. "But there is one thing that I cannot find on this earth. I need an adviser from beyond this plane--some grand elemental or spirit to guide me and shield me from those that would do me harm. I require protection, wit, and a mind that can match my own in the intelligence that I bear." He paused, an ear flicking back as he adjusted his stance to something more befitting his regal bearing. "In short, something--no, someone. Someone that will be by my side as I continue my quest, yes. Doing what I wish to alone will make things remarkably difficult, and having another with me to keep me going would be most appreciated. I was summoned forth by a shrine such as this, and I hope that my origins will aid me tonight."
10 Things I Like: Creepy/monstery edits, dark colors, wings, hair, elegant things, elemental-type themes, horns/antlers, expression edits, skulls, glows.
10 Things I Don’t Like: Pink, minis, overly bright colors, clashing colors, cluttered edits, mer, buttwings, earwings, full-body clothing, aaand cheek fluff.
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Without much hesitation, Algernon withdrew one of the beads from his dreadlocks from the folds of his cape, having spent quite some time intimidating some unfortunate bird to help him get the little thing out earlier. The stallion moved carefully, delicately holding the small silver orb inbetween his teeth as he prepared to give it to the shrine. If he dropped it now, he'd be so screwed--but he was lucky on this night, and the offering met with the surface of the altar with a small clink. Once more, that unsettling grin came to play, and he took a step back, one cloven hoof digging a sharp indent into the dirt below. It wouldn't do to linger too long--after all, attempting to rush fate wasn't going to get him anywhere. With one last nod directed at the shrine, the lanky stallion turned and walked into the night, mind already aflutter with the possibilities that could unfold.  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:02 am
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Lifemating
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A bag full of rocks painted in different colors: red, white, gold, black.
Short IC Response: Zacharael growled as he dumped the heavy bag of rocks down at the base of the altar. He glanced around before deciding that to leave them out in the open would be risky. Anyone could find them, including Ara. The stallion glanced around before noticing a dead tree with a hollow inside. Surely it was still close enough to be considered a potential gift for this "mystical" star. His tail swung the knife he possessed in a wild arc as it whipped back and forth. Zach was anxious and out in the open. When one was being "chased" it made no sense to remain exposed. Without further thought he nosed out a gold rock and placed it on the hill before stashing the rest of the rocks into the tree's hollow. As he worked he muttered under his breath. "I don't know if I'm wasting my time by coming here. I can't seem to get this mare off my mind. What I did was immature and reckless when I tricked her, but maybe what they say is true in opposites attract. I bequeath these rocks into your care. Do what you wish to them. I can't use them and I don't want Ara to get them back. I'm enjoying our game of cat and mouse."

The stallion whipped around at a noise from behind and hastily kicked the hollow of the tree, collapsing it and hiding his gift sufficiently. He took to the skies and veered left towards where he had left Pandora.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:03 am
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Cerynei Draft
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pearl bead Aurianna had given him the day he'd been betrayed by his once closest friend.
Miroqi shuddered. He was alone, again, and on his path home, he had come across the glade he'd been... attacked... in. He hated coming this way, but his favorite grove of fruit trees were in this direction, and it was the clearest path. Still, every time he came through here, he remembered the horror of that day, the misery, and wished he had some one with him to make it less terrifying. Instead, he nuzzled the pearl bead he always carried with him.

As he was halfway across, Miro looked up at the stars, and then, thinking, he made a decision, the scariest one he'd made in a long time. He stopped in the middle of the clearing, right over the spot he'd been attacked, and pulled the bead out of his hair. He placed it on the grass, and stared at it, then he looked up at the sky and whispered "Oh Wishing Star... Hear my plea... It has been many years since I have seen my family, and I miss them. Most of all, I miss my brother, who would always help me be strong when fear took over me. Please... please send him to me, that I might finally get over this fear."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 am
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Hippogryph
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Two fluffy feathers, one a creamy white and the other a pale blue, are left along with a lock clipped from a snowy mane - all from her three children when they were foals. Atop this is the shed skin of one of her talons and a withering rose that seems likely to fall apart at the slightest touch.
Of all the places Lilith could have found herself tonight, seeking out a wishing star was not one of them. It was such a foolish endeavor, something meant for foals who didn't know any better and the truly desperate. And what did that make her, if she was neither? Her desires were simple - to live another day, to bother Zelcion even more... But the curse of having children seemed to be that she now had family on her mind, and it didn't seem willing to leave. How annoying.

Perhaps that was why she was bothering with this, taking a morbid offering and trying her best to ignore the fragile spark of hope that had ignited in her chest. It had been a very long time since she'd seen her family - long enough that she hardly remembered their faces. But when they were all so insufferably content with their lives, unable to see beyond their own noses... Well, she'd had good reason to leave when she had, but perhaps she had acted a bit rashly. And while she certainly held no desire to see her parents again... There was her brother.

The poor, sweet dolt.

He'd always been the happiest thing, seemingly unburdened by the curse of her family's appearance. Even the most vivacious among them still carried the look of death, ghastly appearances that often mimicked grievous injuries and other terrible ways to die. A slit throat, spidery veins that mimicked the patterns appeared when struck by lightning... She vaguely remembered a more distant relative - an uncle of some kind - who'd looked as thought death itself had already claimed him. (He'd been her favorite, of course.)

But her brother would undoubtedly be disgustingly overjoyed to find he had nephews and a niece. He'd prance around them and whisper promises of spoilings to be given and bat his pretty eyelashes just like he did when he'd done something particularly naughty he was trying to get away with. And then he'd vanish and reappear weeks later, laughing over having forgotten something so important yet somehow making up for his absence well enough that it was hardly noticed. Really, it was a wonder she wanted to see him at all.

In the end, glowering down at her offering and digging her claws into the ground, she left the wishing star with simple words that did little justice to her desire to see her brother. She certainly didn't want anyone thinking she missed him, or anything so terribly foolish.

"Find my brother, or don't. I doubt it really matters either way."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 am
Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
User Image
Relation: Mother or Father
Race (first choice): Warhorse Regular
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Warhorse Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Together they bring a chared scrap of leather from a teepee in their village. Individually Hoto brings one of his feathers and Haha brings one of her favorite shells.
Short IC Response: Quietly the siblings march towards the hill where one can best see the wishing star. Offerings already litter the ground but Hoto chooses a good spot for their own offering. His sister nods and they set down their gifts. Hoto turns to Haha and silently asks if she wants to speak. She shakes her head no, already chocked up so he opens his mouth to offer for both of them. "Oh great wishing star, grant me one more wish. You already brought my beloved sister back to me but I ask just this one more thing. Maybe with the combined wishes of me and my sister you might grant us another miracle. Our parents are long gone but we dearly miss them. Either. Anything. If they're out there, point them to us." Haha sniffles but nods in agreement and they both turn back down the hill to leave.

Note: Haha and Hoto's mother and father were burned in a fire that killed their entire village. I would be nice if the parent had burn scars or if I could get a version with and without scars.  

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:20 am
A Miracle Baby
Parent 1: Grayson
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Javan
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: We don't really log our Rps but I have one from about a year ago that I managed to save. Link
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Link
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? He's not one to have material possessions so he gives some of his feathers.
Short IC Response: Grayson and Javan are quite a pair. Javan is the outwardly curious cat always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. It's an innocent curiosity but sometimes he can get into trouble and Grayson is the more serious one, trying to keep the other stallion in one piece. But when they're together, Javan knows how to get Gray to soften up, and they're really cute together, even if a lot of the times Grayson isn't so sure of himself.

Grayson plodded his way up to a little hill, plopped himself down and started picking at the small blades of grass. He couldn't believe he was here about to do what he trudged all the way out here to do. He was still in a bit of denial but... how could he deny that this magic star thing had some sort of power? Javan had told him he'd simply wished on a star, and somehow they'd gotten a beautiful daughter in their lives. It made absolutely no sense. And yet here he was.

"So.. I'll just get this out of the way. I feel extremely foolish mister.. miss star." He cleared his throat, still shyly picking at the grass. "I don't know how this works. But.. someone I really care about.." He looked around the quiet valley. "Okay someone I love, told me about you once. I ask you, please, if it's still in your power, could you grant us another foal? Javan loves the kids so much, and.. he wants them so much he has strayed to a mare before. I know I shouldn't be mad or jealous but I don't like it. I just want him with me, with our own family." He reached around and tugged three feathers out of his wing, setting them down gently. "I don't have match else to offer except this.. I guess it's sort of a personal sacrifice.. thing." He sighed, figuring he was doing this all wrong. "You'll have my eternal gratitude if you could grant my wish. Thank you." And with one last look at the great expansive sky, he got to his hooves and headed back home.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:53 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Amon Murray The Story Weaver
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I often go looking for adventure, seeking new encounters with others to add to my collection of stories and I am always seeking those with ears ready to listen to my tales. However all of my meetings are very fleeting, always having to say good bye in the end. Don't get me wrong, I feel like my family has grown in a multitude of ways through these encounters, but I always leave with a head stuffed even more full of knowledge and a heavy heart where something still feels missing."
10 Things I Like:
"Oh wow, Specifically? Well I suppose if we are to go look wise, I really do like those with wings, and of a vastly different origin than my own. Perhaps even multiple backgrounds. I appreciate those who can pull of the more vibrant colors , I'll admit I've always been a bit sad to stay on the diluted end of the color spectrum. Lets see, I've always found horns to be quite interesting, ever since my run in with a band of Kalona. I've also found I have a weakness for the feathers that hippogryphs tend to be graced with. Oh, and those charming mini soquili, the usdia, are simply facinating! Mostly though looks don't matter, its whats on the inside of ones heart that really counts. But perhaps someone artistically inclined, like myself!"
10 Things I Don’t Like:
"Like stated above, I honestly, truly am never one to go on appearance. I take others as they are and with grace, appreciating them for who they are, rather that what."
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Amon had flipped endlessly through his book, leafing through its multitude of pages at a leisurely pace, so as to not pass his most favorite story. When he got to it, he gently removed it from the binding. "This is my most treasured story, one that comes from my heart, weaving a tale of characters made from my own being. I poured much more effort into this story than any of my others, its one I am most proud of." Amon looked up at the sky, the star shining so vibrant it was a wonder his eye wasn't paining him from looking. "I hope you find this gift of adequate value, as it is close to my heart, as a friend surely would be." He laid the pages gently on the open, flat face of a stone and sat a few pebbles on the pages to keep the pesky wind from carrying them away. With one more glance to the star, and another to the pages he left behind, he strode off into the night, hoping his heartfelt wish had been heard.  

Insane Butterfly

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Maevlynn, they call me." She whispered, pursing her lips. "I will never follow, nor will I ever lead. I am not a puppet for you to play with. I will play you, however." A smirk rises across her face. "I need someone to be under my wing. I need someone, just like me. It gets alone out here, kid."
10 Things I Like:
- Chains
- Naturals
- Gothic
- Blood
- Long hair
- Fluffy feet
- Horns
- Pale colours
- Roses
- Bones
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Neon colours
- Bald Soq
- Mers
- Usdia
- Clothing
- Roman noses
- Tribal
- Glasses
- Masks
- Necklaces
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Maevlynn flicks her hair and nudges her hoof. "I give a chain from my father." She sighs. "It means the most to me, but I need... I need this in my life. Please, take care of it."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff