Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mischief Managed Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild For Mischief Managed B/C Shop. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Mischief Managed, roleplay 

Reply Archive
[Prp] School too?! (Saxon and Quill) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 pm
Quillan nodded and took another ship of his fruit chip tea. It didn't taste that great--but then again, Quillan doubted he'd be able to taste anything while his tastebuds were all burned... He watched her sip hers and noticed they were almost to the 'fun' fortune telling part.... Otherwise known as the 'make up whatever comes to mind' part.... And they'd have to read each others too--there were boundless opprotunities there!

"I love them!" Quillan announced, slapping his hands to his face in exaggeration. "Actually, they just made me hungry. Is lunch after this class?" Once again, Quillan wished there were some sort of clock that worked in Hogwarts. Electrics ones weren't any good and wind up clocks were a bit of a pain in the a**... The teachers always seemed to know what time it was--maybe that was just some sort of reconciliation prize for reaching adulthood.

At Saxon's question, Quillan paused and scratched his nose with his finger... "Huuhhh... That is a good question..." Had he demolished and trophies? That sentence seemed to ring a bell. "Oh, that was a different detention entirely," Quillan admitted with a laugh, drinking the rest of his tea.

With that done, he handed her his teacup and then dragged hers over to his side of the table. "Oh!" he said in complete surprise, "This is amazing!" He made the best flabbergasted face he could manage and looked with his eyes wide and amazed into her teacup.

"It says..." He started, looking up at her for building suspense, "That some devilish red haired fiend just tricked you into believing in tea leaves for a second..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Saxon settled and watched him drink his tea a moment. At his exaggerated response she physically started having relaxed for a moment. She smiled. "Best band ever if i do say so myself... " Sarcasm had slipped into her tone and she settled back again. She nodded and smiled. "Yeah... I have to head back to the common room first though... I forgot my book..."She frowned. She had two with her. But the one she wanted to read was still happily in her trunk.

She watched him ponder the question and lifted her eyebrows. If he had to think about that... it wasn't necessarily a good thing. And then he proved that point. "You demolished the trophy room?!" it was a whispered exclamation. She flushed. How did one demolish a trophy room?

As he drank the rest of his tea Saxon sipped the last little bit of hers. He took it and she was handed a multicolored mess in the bottom of a cup. Lovely.... She stared at it a bit and then when he made an exclamation her head shot up. Did he actually see something?! She frowned. She didn't believe in this stuff. But she couldn't help but wonder what he saw. She looked into his eyes and she found it. That little twinkle that would tell her when he was joking. She smiled and then he spoke. "You wanna know what yours says?"

Her eyes glittered a bit and she looked into it. "It says... im fruit... so you don't get a fortune.." She pushed the cup back and shook her head. She glanced to the professor and then back to Quillan before reaching for her cup. What if it said she was going to find happiness or something... wouldn't she want to know that?She just wanted to glance at it and then later when no one would judge her on if she believed it or not she could look it up. If it was bad... then she didn't believe it anyway. No harm done.

caffeinecraving
Crew

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 pm
Quillan shook his head, "If I let you do that, you won't come down from the common room and end up missing lunch," he pointed out. From what he could tell about Saxon is that she loved her books and it was bizarre for her to forget one. "And I don't want you joining 'Skeletons Are Making a Comeback,'" Quillan grinned at her, "Gotta keep you nice and plump so I can eat you once i make my gingerbread house... Or wait.. I think I just combined two Muggle fairy tales..." Quillan shrugged and scratched the top of his head. Well... It wasn't like anyone here knew many Muggle fairy tales anywho. Quillan only knew them because of his cousin who was a Squib.

Was it that weird to have demolished a trophy room? Well, Quillan figured she wasn't reading about any sort of dare devilry in her books so perhaps it was to Saxon. "It was more like one or two stands and a half dozen trophies," he protested, "Hardly anything to get worked up for... I mean there is like a million trophies in that room!" She had to believe him there--after all, Quillan had to spend time polishing every single one by hand because of his fight with Attor when he was a first year.

She's catching onnn... Quillan just realized how much progress she was making--with him, at least. No more stuttering... and she was making jokes... and seeing past his jokes (which he wasn't sure was a good thing). "Ahh... What disobedient fruit!" Quillan shook his head with a sigh, "I guess I'll have to... EAT THEM!" With that, he plucked the fruit chips out from the teacup and plopped them into his mouth. "Mmm... My future tastes delicious."

Before he could say anything else, the dismissal bell rang. The professor asked them to please place their cups in the sink and then they had permission to go to the main hall and eat. "Are you still going to go grab your book, Saxon?" Quillan inquired. Even if she wasn't, the students had to sit with their houses so at best they could walk there together to the main hall. It surprised him more than it should have, but he was genuinely having fun with her. Maybe I'm just a bad teacher... He thought, as he couldn't help but feel that the progress wasn't his at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:59 am
Saxon flushed. He was probably tight. "Well i guess i can read the one i brought with me... its just not the one that has been going through my head. " She had a book in the common room about a dashing and witty irishman. She flushed as if Quillan could see her thoughts and she smiled. "Nah... i think i want to be part of the lollipops." She grinned now knowing he thought she wasn't fat. Even with her slightly curvy figure.

The fairytale references weren't lost on her. She had read muggle books and so she laughed softly. "I am kinda impressed you know muggle fairy tales..." It was true. She hated the whole muggles are lesser beings attitude. So the fact that Quillan knew those fairy tales meant that he wasn't the spiteful type of wizard.

She settled when he explained. "Ok... as long as it wasn't the WHOLE room." She smiled and then laughed softly. "Im not sure disobedient is the the right word. When they signed up to be fruit... im not sure they were told that in their future they would have to tell a fortune... I suggest... for your consideration they just weren't up for the job." She laughed though as he ate them. Now thats what they were meant for. "Best tasting future here, i would put money on it." She smiled hearing the Bell and she started cleaning up.

At his question she bit her lip. "No... its ok... ill just read one of them i brought... " She scooped up her cup and set it in the sink. "I think... " She rubbed her stomach. "A nice Turkey sandwich could hit the spot right about now."

caffeinecraving
Crew

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:33 pm
Quillan shrugged, "I'm pretty sure I got two of 'em mixed up," he responded, leaning back in his chair. "My cousin's a squib, same with my uncle," he explained, ignoring his rumbling stomach. "And I basically spent half of my time with their family because my parents were always off doing Auror stuff." Muggle things were pretty basic for Quillan--which was definitely why one of his best grades was in Muggle Studies. "Andrew keeps me pretty well updated so it's not really something that should be impressive," he admitted with a laugh.

"I don't know," Quillan admitted when Saxon spoke of fortune telling fruit, "I make sure to sit every single one of my things down and prepare them for fortune telling. It's definitely a skill every single inanimate object should have," he nodded, his face straight for several seconds before he broke out in a grin. He gave a laugh when she spoke of the best tasting future and the scrunched his face, "They were actually pretty soggy..." Then, without missing a beat, he locked eyes with her, "Where's my money?"

"Oh, thank Merlin. You eat meat. I don't think we could be friends if you were one of those silly vegetarians..." Quillan laughed, setting his cup in the sink afterward her and then returning to their tables so he could throw his bag over his shoulder. "I think I'm in the mood for ham... Maybe a small piglet would do," he kidded as he opened the door for Saxon.

In the midst of all the people, Quillan stuck to her side long enough to ask. "Have you thought about anyone you want as a boyfriend? Surely you gave it some thought one way or another."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:02 pm
She shrugged. "No worries... " She looked at him curiously. "Thats interesting..." She smiled. "Ive never met a squib... I mean... that i know of at least.... I think it must be hard for them." She flushed. "I mean... knowing magic exists... just not being special enough to be magical...I think that would be hard." She watched him trying to see him as a child playing with muggle toys. Like the little walk around horse that you pulled around with a string. Andrew? She bit her lip. Maybe a non magical person was what she needed... Afterall... now Quillan was off limits to any thoughts... since he was quickly becoming her friend. But maybe his cousin was a dashing irishman that could be her something.

She laughed. "Well... then they are just disobedient. Im sure that they could do it if they just put forth the effort." She raised an eyebrow at the where is my money comment. "Aha... who said you got to be the judge... and if you are a fair judge you must try all the different tea leaves to make sure... So if you do that ill give you the sickle i would have put on it..."

She gave him a look and laughed. "No... I like myself some chicken wings... and a nice steak every now and then... And oh my... give me ribs and all my manors go out the door." She grinned. She liked food... she just had a habit of forgetting... and yeah she wanted to be a vet... but as long as she didn't kill the animal... good food was meant to be eaten. She grinned. "Poor little piggy... hes not gonna get to say wee wee wee all the way home..." She flushed and said thank you under her breath as he held the door for her.

His next question though had turned her red. Honest answer. The only guy she had thought about as a boyfriend since that first lesson, was Quill but she would be damned three times over before she let him know that. "Well.... not really.. I mean... there really isn't a Thomas running around. Now is there?"

caffeinecraving
Crew

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 pm
Quillan grimaced. What she spoke of made him remember arguments with Andrew... the ones born simply out of jealousy. His little brother, Brian, was also a wizard. It was just Andrew and his dad that weren't. "Yeah, it is hard. I would hate being in his position but Andrew hates it even more if he gets any sympathy or pity from me so we manage," Quillan admitted, remembering the full on brawls he would have with his cousin. "He's my best friend." Summers back home were the best; they did so many mischievous things together... And Andrew would make sure to include Quillan in just about everything, even when hanging with his school friends. It was their own private joke to introduce Quillan as Andrew's cousin in military school.

When Saxon refused to give him his money, Quillan feigned a pout and gave her a childish glare. "Cheater!" He muttered, knocking his body into her (not enough to knock her over, but rather a sort of lazy lumping onto).

Quillan snorted in laughter when he got Saxon talking about food. I like this girl! He thought with a smile. "We should have ribs then!" He announced, grabbing her by her bag strap and leading her out towards the cafeteria. "And that pig comment was really morbid! I happened to be rooting for those piglets!" He laughed, of course, because that comment was brilliant.

When Quillan turned to look around at Saxon, he noticed a cute blush on her face. "Oh, what, don't you go fantasizing on me!" He accused with a laugh, tugging her along by her bag strap. "You happen to be really clever and funny when you're not off daydreaming about boys," he added, slowing his walk a little bit to come up next to her. Her next comment made him pause and think, "I don't remember any fourth years named Thomas," he said jokingly, but then added, "There could be a few. A lot of us boys are in that horrid awkward stage--me, on the other hand, skipped that step and just because smooth and sexy." With that, he winked at her and chuckled. "Don't you agree? I'm fineeee."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:37 pm
She nodded as he started to think about his cousin. She frowned a bit. "Well i can only pretend to imagine... I grew up around magic... not sure i could live with the fact that i couldn't do it... " She bit her lip. She smiled at him. "Thats awesome... Any friend of yours must be a good guy..." She laughed at his glare and screwed up her face to try and glare back but she was laughing. "You are the one who thought you could get off on just a minor amount of work... You should know better then to make bets with a hufflepuff." She grinned knowing that there were only a few hufflepuffs that would contradict a serious Quillan... or a serious anyone for that matter...

However that was when he bumped into her and she jumped at the touch. A flush shining to her face. She side stepped with the bump and then moved back. She bit her lip over thinking when she should have bumped him back. She was watching the floor in front of her so Quillan taking her strap made her squeak and fall to his guidance. "Ribs?! For lunch?!" She flushed. She had just said she lost all manners with them and thats what he thought they should eat... She smirked. "Pooor poor piggys... if you were really rooting for them... Then i think we should stick to our sandwiches..." She laughed. Root for the little pigs and then go gnaw on their ribs...

However his comment about fantasizing made her blush darken. "I wasn't!" She laughed though knowing he had caught her read handed... She stumbled a bit as he tugged her along. She flushed a bit happily when he called her clever. And when he slowed she straightened again. She shook her head. "Thats not what i meant.... " She hesitated only a fraction of a moment and then nudged him softly. Probably too softly that he would think it was an accidental bump. She shrugged not really knowing. She read enough that she could fantasize about strong hot bodied men... and they were safely contained in paper... She was watching him talk and she flushed. She had no comment for me she just colored and looked down.

caffeinecraving
Crew

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:44 pm
"First off, I see what you're doing," Quillan responded with a smirk, looking back at her, "Second off, most of my ribs are from COWS." Quillan added, tugging her along again. "And sandwiches are boring!" Plus, he really wanted to see her eat. With no manners whatsoever. And ribs did sound delicious--almost as delicious as ham...

When Saxon didn't respond, Quillan slowed his pace and then brought his face close to hers. "Saxon," he said with the most serious face he could muster, "TELL ME I'M PRETTY." His eyes widened at her and he did his best not to blink. It must've looked ridiculous--his almost deadpan face except for his bulged eyes. "Dooo it, Saxonnnn," he then whined, breaking out in a wild grin, "Teeelll meeee."

By now, they had arrived at the cafeteria so Quillan slowed down and leaned against one of the walls adjacent to the big doors of the main hall. Now that he really thought about it, the school was doing one hell of a job with house rivalries by making sure kids didn't really branch out from their houses. If he sat with Saxon or vise versa, it would be unthinkable. Perhaps if their tables sat next to each other, they could just sit across from each other but Slytherin's and Hufflepuff's tables were separated by Ravenclaw's and Gryffindor's. "You know I think you should talk more," He said suddenly with a smile, "You're really funny so you wouldn't be one of those boring people I wished wouldn't talk."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 pm
She wrinkled her nose. "And what, kind sir, is it that im doing?" She grinned up to him and then rolled her eyes. "I like Pork, spare ribs, just as well as Beef ribs..." She laughed softly. "Didn't your mother every teach you discrimination was wrong." She smiled obviously joking with him and she rolled her eyes. "But you don't want to see me with barbeque sauce all over my face... its not ladylike..."

Saxon had gotten quiet and when he moved into her space she nearly jumped out of her skin. She moved away from him and looked him over trying not to laugh at his serious face. She smiled and shook her head. "Im not supposed to lie... It makes me stutter... and you told me not to stutter..." She wrinkled her nose in a grin and then rushed away a bit with a laugh. Quillan kept her laughing. She didn't think she had laughed this much... ever.

However she slowed down relatively quickly and waited for him next to the big doors. Quillan leaned on the wall and she crossed her arms a bit. She knew she couldn't sit with him. So this was sort of a good bye, for now at least. He spoke first and she smiled. "Well im glad that you feel that way..." She grinned. "I just don't talk if people are uninteresting." She smiled thinking that she was giving hims a complement... in sort of a backward way. "So... when... um... is our next lesson Professor Quillan?" She smiled a sweet smile to him and gave him an innocent look, like all her insides weren't twisted into knots hoping that he didn't say never.

caffeinecraving
Crew

The Feeling Is Gone
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:17 am
"Trying to be all sneaky and convince me that I shouldn't make you eat ribs," Quillan added, jabbing her softly in the arm with his finger. "You're very conspicuous--not subtle at all..." He continued to tease, then laughed at her attempt to make him seem like he was racist with his food. "Pfft... Sure, she did, you just can't expect me to listen to her," he admitted, a crooked grin on his face. How many times has his mother yelled at him for not listening? "Who cares about what people think about you! Lady-like smady-like!" His hand waved in exasperation, "I think you should eat ribs with me. We could have an eating contest from across the room."

Quillan burst out into more laughter when she slammed on his looks, "Daw, you hurt my feelings, Saxon!" She was definitely much more fun when she wasn't so embarrassed. "But touche, touche!" Quillan brushed some of his hair back, "I guess my pretty face doesn't do it for you. Sob." He scrunched his nose and brought his hands up to his cheeks as if to wipe away tears.

He gave a soft snort, "So you're saying I'm interesting? But you still won't call me pretty? Well, aren't you fickle," he winked at her and gave a playful grin. "As for our next lesson..." Quillan paused to think... He thought she was more in need of branching out than anything else... Perhaps he would start with taking her with him with his friends... Might give the wrong impression though... "I'll think of it later. Too hungry," he admitted with a laugh, pushing off against the wall and moving towards the doors.

"I better see you eating ribs!" He called as he slipped into the cafeteria, turning to walk backwards as he put two fingers to his eyes and then moved them back and forth between them as if to say I'm watching you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:51 am
She smiled and shrugged. So she was. He touched her. She jumped. She flushed and shook her head. But his line made her smile. "Sure i can... it just sets me up to be disappointed. " Her eyes glittered and she looked away. She always listened. The idea to disobey never crossed her mind when it came to her parents. She gave him an incredulous look. Wasn't that why they were doing their lessons? So people would start thinking about her in a better light?

Her eyes glittered at the idea of eating ribs with him. She was glad he laughed. After all... she liked his looks and was just trying to dodge the question. She flushed at him saying she hurt his feelings. She was about to say she was sorry and it was a joke... but the next line made her stop. Her face flared. "I wouldn't..." she broke off "You are interesting!" She smiled up at him. "And as i said ... personality is what counts right?" She couldn't call him pretty... that was a statement that she would be giving away too much. She had already told him she liked irishmen... she liked lighter hair... she thought he was interesting and had told him that she valued personality over looks.

However she perked up as he mentioned the next lesson. And then she had to look away when he didn't tell her to meet him tomorrow... Or later after class. She nodded putting a smile on her face. She gave him a half laugh when he did the im watching you look. She waved forcing herself to get over feeling sorry for herself. She headed to her table and settled next to one of the girls she talked to now and then. She looked up to see where Quill sat... and she filled her plate with ribs.

caffeinecraving
Crew

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas