• Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:24 pm
Day 1 - Parents
Day 2 - A Crush
Day 3 - A Best Friend
Day 4 - Sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5 - Your dreams
Day 6 - A stranger
Day 7 - Someone who either you loved and got over or who loved you and left you behind
Day 8 - Someone you want to tell something to, but, for whatever reason, cannot.
Day 9 - Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10 - Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to
Day 11 - A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12 - The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13 - Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14 - Someone you've drifted away from
Day 15 - The person you miss the most
Day 16 - Someone from another planet
Day 17 - Someone from your childhood
Day 18 - The person that you wish you could be
Day 19 - The person you most admire or fear
Day 20 - The one that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22 - Someone you want to give a second chance to
Day 23 - The last person you kissed
Day 24 - The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25 - The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26 - Someone you forgave
Day 27 - The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Day 28 - Someone that changed your life
Day 29 - The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Day 30 - Your reflection in the mirror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 am
❉Day One: Parents

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Mother, there is no other way to say this. I love you. You are my everything. Thank you for holding me when I needed you, and punishing me so I could learn from my mistakes. All those years you held my hand, I thought you were being over-protective, but really you were just walking me through life. You were like a tour guide, pointing out the dangers and explaining the joys. Now that I am older, I understand that. I know you only want the best for me, and I try. I try as much as I can to make you happy. But I know, and you do to, that sometimes it's okay to yell or cry. It's okay to be aggravated or angry. As long as you can forgive. It's hard to do, but forgiveness is the best present you could give someone who's hurt you.
I said it earlier, but there is a need to repeat myself. I love you. Hug Papa for me, and tell him the children are fine. I've learned everything from you, Mother. I now feel the joys of motherhood, and the stress that comes with it. But, trust me, I hold their hands every step of the way...

XOXO,
Josie

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 pm
❉Day Two: A Crush

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Dear Lainey,
I should have done this earlier, but I was too scared. I just want to say, I like when we talk and I think you're pretty. And, I'm guessing you already ate the Sweetheart that was on this note, so I'll just say what it said. "♥" Yeah, that was it. I want to ask you something, and it's easier to write it. If you couldn't tell, I like you...a lot. I was wondering if you like me that way? If not, that's cool. We're still friends. I just need to know before summer when I won't see you again. Please don't be weirded out. So, see you after school, I guess...

-Aiden

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Member Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games