Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:30 pm
Callie carefully made her way out of the Rocket Base. Things had been slow lately, and she was bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:33 pm
Kemnebi's tail twitched back and forth slowly, listening to his surrendings. His white markings and silver medallion almost glowing under the moonlight as he stepped slowly throught the grass, stalking after a certain little Vulpix.  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 pm
Callie heard a quiet rustle of grass. Pretending not to hear, she glanced up at the moon, fanning her tails to present the most fetching picture possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 pm
Kemnebi's ears perked up as he paused to stare at her, loud purrrr vibrating his chest and neck. He barely kept himself from running to her, as he walked with regal posture up to her and sat down next to the vulpix. "Hmm...lovely night..."  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:47 pm
"It is, isn't it?" Callie agreed. "So, what's a handsome guy like you doing around a place like this? Wouldn't happen to be taking a pretty girl on a date, by any chance?" she teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:53 pm
"Why yes, yes I am." He purrred softly against her ear. "A very lovely date for a gorgeous girl." He nipped at her ear. "Why don't you follow me...?"

Slowly, he got up, swishing his tail under her chin as he started walking.  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:54 pm
"Oh, I suppose," Callie said, getting up to follow him. She nipped playfully at his tail, catching only a few hairs, then bounded ahead. Pausing, she looked back. "Come on! The guards will catch us!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:57 pm
Kemnebi snarled softly as he looked back, his ears pen back. "Lovely..." He growled, giving her a gentle n** on the shoulder, he started running towards the trees. "Come away with me, love!"  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:00 pm
Callie bounded after him, laughing softly. "For a night, for a night, who ever knows what the dawn brings?" she called to him as she loped for the treeline.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:01 pm
"A night is all I need to convince you to be mine!" He laughed as he bolted about the trees until they came to a clearing with a small pond. He panted softly and grinned at her. "Here we are, lovey."  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm
"Why, what makes you think I'm that sort of girl?" she tossed off with a laugh. "Though, this is quite a nice little glade."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:05 pm
"Oh, I meant no insult, love" He grinned. "I just meant to bring you back to the wild, to the freedom. If we get to that....well..that's...just a bonus" He wiggled his eyebrows before smiling gently as he leaped up onto a rock. "Now, if you give me a moment, I'll get us dinner."

Quick as lighting he leaped into the water, disappearing under the moonlit surface of the pond for a full minute before stepping out holding a large fish between his jaws.  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 pm
Oooh, nice to know that the cat wasn't touchy around water! Though, Callie supposed, it was fire he'd have to fancy if he wanted to keep her company. "Well, I suppose since you caught such a delicious looking fish, I can forgive you," Callie said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Kemnebi put down the fish and shook his furcoat away from her, making sure to get the drop on her before pulling the fish close to her. "Why, thank you, sweetheart. Would hate to be in your bad side."  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:14 pm
"Darling, I'm gorgeous, I don't have a bad side," Callie countered. Then she delicately ripped a strip of the fish off with her sharp teeth, snapping the piece up in a few remarkably dainty bites.  
Wilderness

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff