Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary of Dreams

Back to Guilds

Guild for the SoD shop 

Reply {Journals} Where your journey unfolds!
{<3} Atsui's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 pm
If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river, at dawn

User Image

Atsui's essence is Deep.
Atsui's guardian is Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield/PidgeonsGoMeowX3

Atsui posts in midnightblue
Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield posts in hotpink

Journal Entries: 3

Send me away with the words of a love song
oh oh oh oh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:23 pm
Lord make me a rainbow
I'll shine down on my mother

Table of Contents
1. Atsui's cert
2. Contents (You're here)
3. Atsui
4. Rachel
5. Home
6. Friends and Relations
7. Items
8. Logged roleplays
9. Reserved
10. Reserved

She'll know I'm safe with you
when she stands under my colors oh

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:27 pm
And
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be no
ain't even grey but she buries her baby

Atsui

User Image

Full name: Atsui Kiseki Wheatfield
Stage/Age: Dew/???
Essence: Deep

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Markings:
Height/Weight:
Other: The dew feels melancholy and sorrowful...

Clothing preferences:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Significant other: Too young
Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: None
Best friends: None
Enemies: None

Current plot ideas:

Current RPs: ...

Anything else?: ...

The sharp knife of a short life well
I've had just enough time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:40 pm

User Image

Full name: Rachel "Rae-Rae" Wheatfield
Race: Human

Hair color/length/style: Rainbow/Upper neck/Choppy, heavy bang, fluffy
Eye color: Deep purple-blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Markings/Facial hair: None
Height/Weight: Unknown/5'4" (5'7" with her heel boots)
Other: Is a runaway, but stays with friends if need be.

Clothing preferences:
Simple, emo/scene/goth clothing, baby pink, gray, and black colors, and glowing jewelry.

Personality: Cheerful, spunky, creative, giggly, patient, slow, curious, cautious, motherly, and easily frightened.
Likes: Emo/scene/goth, nature, colors, writing, running, soccer, drawing and giving back to her community.
Dislikes: Bias, narrow minded people, summer, jokes about dead animals, fighting and her mother.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, gardening, and running.

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Children: None (Aureole, Ryan, Neil, Abel and Hannah are considered her "charges")
Best friends: Too many to list...
Enemies: Her mother

Current plot ideas: ...
Current RPs: ...

Anything else?:

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 pm
And I'll be wearing white when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger
I've never fell in love with no one
But it sure felt nice when I held you in the sun

And you, you took my hand said you'll love me forever
Who would have thought forever could be severed by

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:45 pm
A penny for my thoughts
oh no I'll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner

Friends and Relations

Name: Aureole Willow Wheatfield
Essence: Wing
Relation to Rachel: "Daughter...?"
Relation to Atsui: "My beloved mother... <3333"

Hair color/length/style: Black and light blue, straight, tied up into a pony tail
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Peach
Height/Weight: 5'9"/Light
Other: She has purple feathers on her arms and back. She also has a purple feathered "tail."

Short Personality:
She's typically a friendly, sociable girl with a stubborn streak and a taste for adventure. Aureole is also very motherly and acts like the "mother hen" to her "four baby boys", Ryan, Neil, Abel and Atsui. She can be very protective when she wants to be. |3 .

Significant other: None
Sexual orientation: Straight
Children: Neil, Ryan, Abel, and Atsui
Occupation: Mother to four male dreams who she found while wandering the gardens. |3

Post color: dodgerblue

Name: Neil Thomas Wheatfield
Essence: Wonder
Relation to Rachel: "Weird rainbow lady..."
Relation to Atsui: "Older brother who yells... :<"

Hair color/length/style: Lime green/Long, heavy/Straight, fluffy, bang covering one eye
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Pale ivory
Height/Weight: 4'10"
Other: He has large feathered blue wings and tiny unicorn-like ears with the same color.

Short Personality:
Neil comes off as loud, irritable and disorganized, but when he isn't around Ryan, Abel or Aureole, he's quiet and in deep thought. He's often seen humming to himself and making motions as if he were composing a song...

Sexual orientation: Unknown
Children: Too Young

Post color: blue

Name: Ryan Henry Wheatfield
Essence: Flutter
Relation to Rachel: "Nice rainbow lady..."
Relation to Atsui: "Older brother who cradles me like mother does... <3"

Hair color/length/style: Lavender/Mid to upper neck, unkempt/Spikey, sharp, wispy and flowy
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tan
Other: He has butterfly wings that are lime green and blue green in color.

Short Personality:
Ryan is a calm, polite, knowledgeable boy who seems to always be willing to lend a hand or to compromise. However, he has a very assertive side and won't back down if attacked or if he views a proposal as unfair or dislikes the situation he's in. He seems to cling to Neil and be very receptive to his emotional swings...

Significant other: ...
Sexual orientation: ...
Children: ...

Post color: steelblue

Name: Abel Ilex Wheatfield
Essence: Sky
Relation to Rachel: "That rainbow lady..."
Relation to Atsui: "Older brother who snuggles and causes a lot of mischief... <3...?"

Hair color/length/style: Red, long, massive ringlets
Eye color: Lavender
Skin color: Pale tan
Other: Has a pair of orange feathered wings and furred hooved legs

Short Personality:
Abel's the charmer of the trio who can get almost anything he wants with the batting of his big, purple eyes. He's sarcastic, slightly prideful, but always makes room for his best friends and his mother. |3

Sexual orientation: Too young
Children: Too young

Post color: mediumpurple

Name: Hannah Joy Wheatfield
Essence: Bubble
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Atsui: "Sister who is the most like me, but the least like me at the same time... e-e;"

Hair color/length/style: Light blue/Tied up/Curly
Eye color: Light blue
Skin color: Powder blue
Height/Weight: Short/Very light
Other: Has a blue seahorse tail and ears. :3

Short Personality:

Hannah is a cheerful ball of energy that cruises through life with a song and smile. Though she can be shy and rather awkward at times, Hannah likes to meet people and be close to others.

Post color: deeppink

Name: Kaalina Mariette Wheatfield
Essence: Forest
Relation to Rachel: Daughter
Relation to Atsui: "Artistic sister who sees the world through calm eyes... <3333"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels artsy, humble, and mild...

Post color: mediumturquoise

Name: Eri Flynn Wheatfield
Essence: Scale
Relation to Rachel: Son
Relation to Atsui: "Dear brother who is relaxed and takes care with every action he makes... <3333"

Hair color/length/style:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Height/Weight:
Other:

Short Personality:

The dew feels refreshing, still, and gentle...

Post color: green

And maybe then you'll hear the words I been sing'in?
Funny when you're dead how people start listen'in...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Items

Sink me in the river at dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm
Lay me down on a, bed of roses

Roleplay Logs

TBA

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:50 pm
The sharp knife of a short life, well...

Reserved

I've had, just enough time...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:51 pm
If I die young, bury me in satin...

Reserved

Lay me down...

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 pm
Log 1

Aureole ascended the tree with ease, unlike the other two times before. Her wings were stronger and capable of hovering now, making gliding upwards both fun and easy to accomplish. She parted the leaves at the very top of the tree and hopped around, her heart sinking. The dew wasn't there? Had she missed it? Was it even there to begin with? She sat upon a branch and stared down to the ground, she could still hear it calling to her...

"Where are you, little one...?" She muttered, blue eyes carefully scanning the area for any sign of the dew. As they moved across the grass, they caught sight of a glint among the leaves and narrowed. Without another moment to waste, she hovered back onto the ground and scurried to retrieve the object. Nestled between rain laden leaves and mossy rocks was a bottle much like the ones she had used on Ryan, Neil, and Abel not too long ago. The liquid was a lovely dark blue that made her think of the ocean she lived by when she lived with Ferngully and his family. A tear came to her eye as she revisited her past and she clutched the bottle to her chest, her emotions welling up inside of her. She could feel her father's breath, his hands, the smell of his shirt... All of it was coming back to her. How much she missed him, how much she wished he had survived, how much she longed for him to come home... So raw, so bitter, so strong... Her lip trembled and her eyes closed.

"Riiiiiiing... RIIING?...Tiiii..."

The dew, it was calling to her again! This time, it sounded like it was asking her where she was... The poor dear... She whirled around and set to looking for it again. Each tree she ascended and searched held no dew, none that had called for her at least. Her heart sank, her eyes teared, had she failed this little dew?

Then, she neared a small stream running through the forest, and knelt down to take a drink. What she saw as she bent to the ground frightened her, and caused her to lunge forward in order to catch something small in her grasp. She scrambled back onto the shore and held her hand to her chest, tears streaming down her face.

"I found you... I finally found you..." She mumbled, peeking at the shaken dew in her hand. "You're safe now... No need to worry..."

"...Tiii... Tiiiiiiiii?" The dew rang, motioning a bell to the bottle that Aureole had found. "Tiii, tiiiiiiiiing...."

Aureole smiled and nodded. The dew wanted to be assigned it's essence, it knew what it was supposed to be. She cracked the bottle open and poured the liquid upon her new charge, before holding the dew close to her again.

"You took quite a fall there..." She said, stroking one of the bells tied upon the dew. "I was beginning to lose hope that I'd find you, I hope you'll forgive me for taking so long..."

The dew remained silent as she stroked it and slid closer to her chest, seemingly snuggling into her shirt. It had been very lonely up there in the tree tops and wanted to feel close to it's new guardian. It had seen the boys leave, their food had run out, and it worried that they would not return to their beloved mother. Aureole didn't know it now, but this dew had quite a lot of feelings, all of which were sorrowful, and thoroughly deep in nature.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 pm
Log 2

Dear journal,

HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN ASLEEP!? Oh my Goooood! It must've been months, years even, since I've been awake and aware of my surroundings! My poor boys, they must be so lonely and worried about me! They're all out there in the city looking for food and I CAN'T GO GET THEM! NOT UNTIL THIS BABY IS BIG ENOUGH TO GO WITH ME!

Aaaah, let me explain! I'm just freaking out so bad right now, I can't keep my thoughts organized! You see, Ryan, Neil, and Abel have gone missing! They left a trail of feathers that lead out towards the city, so I think I know where they've gone off to, but I'm still sooooooooo worried! What happened to me?! I fell asleep for months, MONTHS! WHAT THE HELL! AUGH!

Okay, okay, I went to go look for them, and packed all my stuff up, but as soon as I was ready to leave, another dew called out to me! He's just a little baby right now, clearly just formed, but the poor dear gave me such a scare it's not even funny! I thought he was in one tree, then the other, then I thought he was on the ground, but I couldn't see him anywhere! THEN HE FELL FROM HIS LEAF AND... I NEARLY LOST HIM IN A STREAM! I cried for like... EVER about it. I'm sure he was just trying to get my attention, not hurt himself of anything like that, but he took such a great big faaaaall!

I've decided to name him Atsui, which he seemed to like, despite all the sad vibes he gives off. He's such a cuddle bug, even at this age, I'm pretty sure he's been calling for me for a long time... Poor thing, I'm so sorry...

Alrighty, I have to settle in for the night. Atsui's already asleep, it seems, nestled in between me and a pile of leaves. I've told him all about his older brothers who left for the city and how, once he's big enough, we'll go out to find them. He chimed a few bits and wiggled, which I hope means that he wants to help find them, too. Though, I can't help feeling that Atsui isn't going to be the easiest baby to deal with...

Good night, journal, I'll write more soon.

Love, always,

Aureole Willow

P.S. Oh, and one other thing. My new body is so... Strange... o-o;;;

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues
Crew

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:55 pm
Log 3

The gardens were still when Atsui woke, naked and snuggled against him mother. He was no longer a dew, no longer hindered by his smaller form, and a rather pleased smile rose to his features. His tail kicked idly behind him while his eyes observed the landscape. It all looked so different now that he was human, but as he cocked his head side to side and peered about...

He discovered it was also painfully silent.

A dainty hand reached behind his hair to caress his ears and a soundless gasp resonated from his lips. He couldn't hear, he was deaf! Tears welled up in his eyes. He could hear perfectly well as a dew! What changed...? His lip quivered as his gaze returned to his sleeping mother, what would she think when she awoke? A son who could not hear! What a pitiful sight! He curled his arms around his tail and dissolved into sobs. How cruel, how useless, how dull, how-

"Are you alright...?"

Dark eyes launched towards the voice he had heard and landed upon the badly bruised face of another Dream, and boy he had recognized from when he was a dew. This was one of his brothers who had run away to the city, he'd come home! A teary grin rose to his face as he threw his arms around his brother.

"Welcome home, brother!" He exclaimed, though he could not hear himself saying it.

The red head smiled and snuggled against Atsui, stroking the smaller boy's hair as he did.
"Thank you, Atsui." He thought. "Welcome to our family..."

(ALL YOU WILL NEED, SANS THE TAIL)

{Journals} Where your journey unfolds!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces