Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Wolves of Sun & Moon*~ {Accepting New Members!}

Back to Guilds

A place where ACTIVE Rpers can Rp about wolves. 

Tags: roleplay, wolves, sun & moon, packs, animals 

Reply ~Moon Pack Territory~
~The Den~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nadiablaze11
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 pm
A large den where the wolves sleep and eat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:47 pm
~Jet~
-Sentinel-
User Image
Jet noticed Tripp was already awake. "Good morning, Tripp." He always tried to be polite to the Omega.

~Tripp~
-Omega-
User Image
Tripp chuckled as Jet said hello. "Well howdy-doo!" Tripp laughed again. He was a bit loopy in the morning. Jet gave him a strange look, but it didn't bother Tripp.

nadiablaze11
Captain

Hellen_Swords_Woman

Dangerous Friend

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 pm
nadiablaze11

Silver

User Image

Silver woke up from the corner of the den. He saw that Jet and Tripp were awake. He got up and shook his fur. He wasn't one to say hello or good morning. He walked toward the entrance of the den without giving the wolves a glance. Even if he was an omega, he wasn't going to be polite to them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 pm
~Jet~
-Sentinel-
User Image
Jet snorted as Silver walked by not even offering a hello. He tried being kind to both the Omegas, but Silver really got under his fur. "See ya later, Tripp. I'm gonna go out and patrol the territory." He growled slightly as he passed Silver.
{Exit}

~Tripp~
-Omega-
User Image
Tripp watched confused as Jet left. "Bu-Bye!" ,he said cheerfully. He looked over at Silver. "Well, good morrow there!" He said happily. His loopyness only seemed to increase during the day.

nadiablaze11
Captain

meow637

Shirtless Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
Luna
Moon Pack Warrior

Luna sluggishly got up. She was not much of a morning person. "Good morning you two." He said to the two omegas that were awake.

Hellen_Shadow_Wolf

nadiablaze11

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 pm
nadiablaze11

Silver

User Image

Silver did not care if Jet growled at him. He only gave him a cold glance when he pasted by. Then turned to face Tripp when he said good morning. To him, Tripp seemed a little weird to him. He gave Trip a cold glance and walked out of the den.

>>Exits<<  

Hellen_Swords_Woman

Dangerous Friend

7,625 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

xXYukiteru AmanoXx

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 am
Rijo

User Image

Rijo entered the den seeing a few of his pack awake and seeing the others asleep. "Morning Luna. Morning Tripp." He said looking around seeing Jet had already left. "Tripp. Did Jet already leave to patrol the territory?" He asked the omega knowing he might be loopy right now, but he thought it was pretty funny.

nadiablaze11

meow637

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:05 am
User Image
Luna
Moon Pack Warrior

Luna dipped her head when Rijo entered. "Good morning, Alpha Rijo."

Ninjakiller000

nadiablaze11

meow637

Shirtless Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tim the Wolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 am
meow637

Ninjakiller000

nadiablaze11

Fang
User Image
Fang woke up and stretched "Good morning Luna, Tripp and Alpha Rijo" he said as he dipped his head respectfully then he noticed Silver walk out. "That wolf really needs to lighten up eh" he said.

Sparky

Sparky woke up at the sound of voices "good morning everyone" he said quickly knowing that he is hyperactive and talks fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:36 am
Rijo

User Image

Rijo looked at Sparky and Fang as they awakened. "Morning Fang and Sparky." He said and heard what Fang had said. "He needs to learn respect." He said and looked at the healer den entrance then back to his pack. "Luna. I need you to come with me and Healer Tallik to retrieve some herbs once she's prepared to go." He said sitting thinking about how his pack has no hunters. He'd have to go by himself again, but last time he went he saw a demon. It was believed he saw the alpha demon.

nadiablaze11

meow637

Tim the Wolf

xXYukiteru AmanoXx

Feral Genius

Tim the Wolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm
Ninjakiller000

nadiablaze11

meow637

Sparky

Sparky nodded "I wonder if he thinks we don't respect him so why should he respect us" he said quickly.

Fang
User Image
Fang just sat their shocked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 pm
Rijo

User Image

Rijo sighed and stretched his body. "I don't know, but I try to respect all of my pack. I guess he just doesn't get it yet." He said wondering if Willow had awakened. He walked over to his den and poked his head in seeing she was gone. "She must've left already." He said to himself and went back over to the four he was talking to.

nadiablaze11

meow637

Tim the Wolf

xXYukiteru AmanoXx

Feral Genius

Tim the Wolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 pm
Ninjakiller000

nadiablaze11

meow637

Sparky just nodded in agreement "Regardless he is a good hunter" he said.

Fang
Fang
User Image
Fang thought for a moment "I am sure he will but he at least he keeps camp life interesting even if he is as stubborn as an irradiating flea" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image
Luna
Moon Pack Warrior

"Good morning you two." She said to her fellow warriors. She looked back at Rijo. "As you wish." she said to him saying she needs to go with. She was a very loyal wolf.

Ninjakiller000

nadiablaze11

Tim the Wolf

meow637

Shirtless Prophet

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

nadiablaze11
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm
~Tripp~
-Omega-
User Image
Tripp watched his packmates silently. He forgot to answer Rijo's question then he just remember. "YES!" , he blurted out loudly. He turned to Rijo. "The Jet has left the den to patrol." He finished with a tiny giggle unable to control himself.

~Moon Pack Territory~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff