Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 pm
Players

User Image
and
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:14 pm
Sasha was out and about as he was wondering where his adoptive daughter had gotten off to as he sighs a bit. Oh well it was a nice day and the sighing would only ruin it so he stopped with that as he trots about to go see just what he can find. Maybe there is something he can find to do on this nice day. The clouds looking like rain. Which would be nice seeing the heat they have been having has been killer so the best thing was to wait for rain or hope for it.

Trotting about as he spots something but and pink. Was there more pink Soquili out there then him and his adoptive daughter. He wondered as he then starts heading towards the big pink thing in the distance. As he gets closer he can tell that the big pink thing was a mare and a very pretty one at that.

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:11 pm
Kulasi's head was bowed her eyes every now and then darting up to look through her hair before looking back down and sighing. The air was too warm and she felt so exposed not surrounded by trees. She wanted to be in the small clearing with the river she called home. It had shade, and the river helped her cool down when it was too hot, and it had green grass just ripe for eating. Not only that it was isolated from the rest of the world since it was surrounded in tall trees and thick bushes. There was little to no chance of accidentally running into another Soquili there, which she rather not do. So with all this evidence to support staying save in her little home, why was she out and about?

Really that was all Aki's fault! She shot a quick slight eyed glance at the green bird perched on her tail before sighing again. Aki said he wanted to try some nectar from a plant one of his friends said tasted like liquid sunlight. And because he said it was only found next to a water fall two days away from there clearing she had to come with. As if she couldn't take care of herself. In spite of the fact that she could take care of herself he had insisted hard enough with whinny voices and constant bombardment she had finally said she'd go with him.

So here she was a days journey from home in an unfamiliar clearing that might as well be a plain in heat that was so overbearing she just wanted to collapse. Not only that, now that she was paying attention to what Aki was saying, it seemed a stallion was near by and approaching. She looked up threw her bangs to see that yes a pink stallion was coming there way and her green friend was not just teasing her again. She quickly looked away and started to paw at the ground hoping he'd change his direction but knowing he wouldn't.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:05 pm
Sasha limps a bit when walking seeing one of his legs is lame and has been since he was a little colt. He notices the pink Mare and the little green bird. Thinking about it. He thought that maybe he could ask this mare and bird if maybe they have seen his daughter. Adoptive yes but still his daughter. Not only that she was fully grown. But she is a mini breed and he is forever worrying about her. As he starts to prance towards the mare it starts to rain. He sighed in relief. It was about time that they had some rain in this heat wave.

He gets to the mare and the bird. "Sorry to be a bother. But I am looking for my adoptive daughter. She is deep pink in color. Small seeing she is a mini breed and she is lost. So I am very worried." He wonders as he notices that his mare doesn't seem to be one that likes new soquili about her. "I am Sasha and I promise that I am not going to do anything to you."

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:59 pm
As the first few drops hit the pink mare she lifted her head to see the sky. It had entirely clouded over bring relief from the oppressive heat. Aki feeling the wet gave a chirp of distaste and dashed into the mares mane to protect his feathers from the rain. When she started to lower her head back to hid her eyes the other horse had already reached her and his voice caused her to turn her face in his direction. Her eyes widened in shocked fear as she realized she'd just made eye contact with a stranger. Even though he may have had an entirely pleasant face all Kuu could see was hate and rejection.

She squeaked and lowered her head breathing quickly. Trying to ignore the tightness in her chest. Eyes tight as she tries to calm herself down and forget the look she saw. To picture his face in a pleasant light so she would stop freaking out.

As kuu calmed herself down Aki poked his head out to interact with the strange stallion. "Hello sir. You're no bother, don't worry about it." He looked down at kuu and strocked her lightly with his foot to try and help her calm down. "She's not very used to people. Just give her a minute and she'll be fine."

"I don't think we've seen your daughter We've been traveling for a while and aren't being very attentive sorry." Aki looked down at Kuu and thought. If Kuu got more exsposier to people maybe she'd open up more and lose her fear of eyes. Smiling he looked back to the pink stallion to continue, "Buut We could help you find her. Three pairs of eyes are better then one right?"

Kuu calmed down just in time to hear Aki's proposition. "What? What do you mean we'll help?" She whispered under her breath. Aki ignored her, Or most likely didn't even hear her. She ignored him And resigned her self to interacting with this new stallion and potentially the young girl.

Kara Asumie
Sorry I've been avoiding Gaia and didn't see this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:12 am
Listening to the bird Sasha smiles. "The help would be nice. I am not sure where to find her in the rain. Thunder is something she is scared of which makes finding her harder." He points out as he looks at the mare with a gentle voice and smile. "Miss if you wanna stay that is fine. I would hate to make you feel uncomfortable at all." He states as he nods his head for her to follow him. "If you follow me. I can lead you outta the rain."

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:48 pm
"Oh that's very worry some. If she's afraid of thunder she'll probably find a place to hide and feel safe. which also makes finding her harder." He looked to the sky and frowned. "I'll definitely help. Where was the last time you saw her and where do you think she could be going?

Kuu wanted to say no. Wanted to let Aki go with the stranger and she wait here. But a foal was at stake. And she feared thunder,Kuu understood fear. If that little girl was alone during a thunderstorm? Kuu shivered with the thought. She nodded. "I would be pleased to help you sir. A child should not be left alone on such a day." She said in a quiet but more audible voice.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:32 am
Hearing their kind words. "She was playing with a friend in the clearing up ahead last I saw her. But Karei who is the friend she was with went off awhile ago telling me that he left my daughter playing in the clearing as she was after butterflies." He points out as he looks about. "But when I checked there I couldn't see or find her. So I am unsure now."

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out