Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Sparks fly like the 4th of JULY!!!!!!!!! (OR 1st) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you doing?
  PLAY WITH FIREWORKS YAY
  Big dinner/bbq and having fun
  getting drunk
  Watch fireworks shows. :D
  Have fun
  Absolutely nothing!!!!!!!!!
  Combination of 1 or 2 from above or more
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:51 pm
So what are you all doing for 4th of july? (or the 1st if you are from Canada)

I'm gonna kick it with my girlfriends Shikume's family and meet the 7 kids her family has adopted. A little nervous but should be fun. biggrin As long as theres food. biggrin

And if we leave early, I could take my girlfriend at a place at the backyard of my parents house where we can see the fireworks in stuff. biggrin That should be fun, I know she doesn't like roofs, but my mom says there is a place where you can still see them without being on the roof. biggrin That should be romantic. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:50 pm
emo Where is everyone? crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 pm
there's no option in your poll for going to work as if it were any other day  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:41 pm
I guess I'll vote "have fun," since my coworkers are nice  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:47 pm
Roisu
there's no option in your poll for going to work as if it were any other day
You have to go to work on 4th of july? That's horrible. Why do you think I want to work with the schools? cuz they get too much days off that's why. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:03 am
It's horrible that I have to work on a holiday I don't celebrate? I love freedom and all that stuff, but I could care less about bar-b-ques and fireworks. They've never rejected any of my requests for days off yet, and I didn't want to ruin that by asking for tomorrow off.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:07 am
Roisu
It's horrible that I have to work on a holiday I don't celebrate? I love freedom and all that stuff, but I could care less about bar-b-ques and fireworks. They've never rejected any of my requests for days off yet, and I didn't want to ruin that by asking for tomorrow off.
I know it's just stupid. I'm just ******** jealous that you ******** have a god damn job that gaurentees yoiu a ******** paycheck every ******** 2 weeks. I mean really!!!!!!!!! ******** CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE WANTS TO ******** HIRE ME, CUZ OF MY ******** BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No real work expereince, only real job is just subbing, where the job is not likely to be filled. YOu are ******** lucky, TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YO)U HAVE TO DO TO GET HIRED TO WHERE YOU ARE AT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!??????????  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:21 am
I applied to a lot of places, went through a really crappy experience at a place that wound up not hiring me, applied to a lot more places, and finally got an interview at my current job. I don't know what the manager saw in me, but he wound up hiring me on a the spot for a position that wasn't the one I applied for. Getting hired took maybe half an hour, but job hunting took about half a year total.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 am
Roisu
I applied to a lot of places, went through a really crappy experience at a place that wound up not hiring me, applied to a lot more places, and finally got an interview at my current job. I don't know what the manager saw in me, but he wound up hiring me on a the spot for a position that wasn't the one I applied for. Getting hired took maybe half an hour, but job hunting took about half a year total.
It'z cuz your a girl. If it's an office position, they'd much rather hire a woman. I never talk to a guy person at any places i dial a number around here to. It will almost always be a woman. It's stupid.

ONLY TIME I EVER TALKED TO A MALE ON THE PHONE was to the CONVERGYS I applied at like in mid to late 2012 or something in Las Cruces, but that's it. Everything else has always been a girl who has answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am
I don't work at an office. About two thirds of my coworkers are male.  

Roisu

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 pm
I had dinner at Boyfriends for Canada day. We had a terrorist attack similar to the Boston Marathon attack, except it was under control and they stopped it from being a disaster. So yay fireworks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:06 am
I've done various things, since my community likes to make a big deal about it. We had a scavenger hunt yesterday, which I'm always hardcore about. I got a bunch of kids together and we ran around like maniacs, collectin' things. In the end, we won first place, as per usual. xd

After that I drove down with a few of my friends to an island that always has a fun fireworks display. While the drivin' was horrendous (mainly on the way back), we got really close to where the fireworks were bein' set off and got a lovely view. I recorded the whole thing, if anyone is interested. It's pretty long, but you get to see the fireworks and hear me messin' around with my friends. xd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsYIlpzObA8

After the fireworks we went down to the beach and did some star gazin' for about an hour. This mornin' was the fun run, that I did NOT take part in due to my knee still bein' thrown out by bein' in stop and go traffic for an hour last night. Currently, the pool races are goin' on, which I'm also skippin' out on. Tonight is the ice cream social, which should be fun, and then there's the rest of the July 4th events tomorrow, at which point I'll be workin' in the kitchen to help out.

Gonna see if I can get a group of kids together for the sand castle competition, but I'm not sure.

So yeah, lots of stuff.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 am
And after an hour of tryin' to upload it, the video was taken down for bein' too long....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 pm
Celebrated my little nephews birthday. So there was a bbq, and then later we had cake and ice cream. After that, sparkly sparkly KABOOMS every where.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:32 am
We set off some fireworks. It was pretty fun.

Also, nerf gun warfare. cool  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces