Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
This house is where Ruby grew up, it hasn't been touched since she went on a journey around the country.
rooms:
User Image
(guest room)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Ruby's room)
User Image
(the master bedroom, she doesn't let anyone use it as it was her parent's)
User Image
(ruby's garden)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:09 pm
Terra bounded ahead of Ruby and Breeze to open the door to the house with a key. Ruby turned the man so he could go through the door and walked through it into the living room. Ruby frowned and set him on the couch and the runes allowing him to float peeled off and floated back to where they were before. "Terra, don't you have some healing spells?" "Oh! Yes I do, but they aren't strong enough to heal the wound in his stomach." "Doesn't matter just cast it." "Yes Madam Ruby!" Terra smiled and said something in an ancient language and most of the man's major wounds were healed for the most part. Breeze ran up the stairs to get bandages and came down moments later. All three women worked gently to wrap up the man's injuries.  

Banshee Cupcake
Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm
(+)I am a Nine-Tailed Kitsune, the strongest, and last, of my kind.(+)

User Image

(+)]My appearance changes when I change my age. But I am still the same person.(+)

----------------------------------------------------

Hollow Igazaki

The Nine-Tailed Kitsune

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Wielding Holy Lenitent, Silver Scythe, Hammering Desire, Boiling Gory, Cerberus of the Bloodsea, Seduction of Vanity]

---|Current Clothing: In picture|---

I'm not from this dimension, so everything is new to me.

Where... am I the man thought to himself. He felt himself being carried, yet at the same time, it felt as if he wasn't. It was a strange feeling, especially after checking out that portal. What happened, why was his stomach in so much pain? Why dint he feel as many cuts and scratches as before. He let out a small grunt before opening his eyes. They had changed to a light blue color, which meant only one thing. He had changed age again. When he saw people near his stomach, he jumped up, seeming to fly across the room and away from them. He summoned Holy Lenitent to his hand and transformed it into a sword, pointing it at the three. He was still weak in his body, so his knees were slightly bent to keep him from falling over. Electricity started to run up and down his left arm as he kept his eyes on the three women. "Who are you... and where am I?" he asked, his voice deeper than before. Shadows seemed to form behind him, and each seemed to have glowing redeyes.

But that doesn't mean I can't learn, does it?

Theme: Electric Angel

Characteristics
-----------------------
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light blue
Tails: Nine blonde tails with light blue streaks
Ears: Blonde furry fox ears with light blue streaks
Skin: Light Peach
Height: 6'8"
Body: Average, six-pack

Inventory
Head: A black hat with a yellow ribbon
Neck: An orange and white striped bow-tie
Right Arm: N/A
Right Wrist: N/A
Right Hand: A black glove
Left Arm: N/A
Left Wrist: N/A
Left Hand: A black glove
Waist: N/A

Clothing
Shirt: In Picture
Bottoms: In Picture
Pocket: Nothing
Shoes: In Picture
Accessories: A black ribbon to keep his hair in a ponytail
Rings:
Left Hand - A solid gold ring with every precious jewel/gem embedded in it on his middle finger
Right Hand - A ring with every element he controls flowing through it on his middle finger

Statistics
Health: 100%
Wounds: N/A
Current Age: 26
Weakness: Pure gold
Seal: Seal of a Thousand Years

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:52 pm
Terra squeaked when the man woke up and jumped behind Ruby when he jumped away from them, Breeze stepped in front of Ruby and glared at the man. "I'm Breeze, an air elemental. the witch behind me is Ruby, and the girl behind her is Terra, and earth elemental. This is Ruby's home from before she went to the Magic Academy. Now, please lower your sword because you cause Ig-" "Too late, he's already made me pissed." Ignis appeared in a burst of flames with his sword pointed at the man. "Now, I have a question for you, Who are you and where you come from? You obviously aren't from around here."  

Banshee Cupcake
Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:12 pm

User Image

(+)]My appearance changes when I change my age. But I am still the same person.(+)

Hollow Igazaki

The Nine-Tailed Kitsune

[Wielding Holy Lenitent, Silver Scythe, Hammering Desire, Boiling Gory, Cerberus of the Bloodsea, Seduction of Vanity]

The man growled at the boy who pointed his sword at him. He left hand pulled in water molecules from the air and formed around his hand, causing what seemed to be a glove of water tp replace the electricity. He grabbed the sword with this hand, staring the man in his eyes. "Just because I'm injured... doesn't mean I'm weak. Now put the sword down, kid, if you know what's best for you." the man said, his face completely serious and his voice deadly.

Characteristics
-----------------------

Inventory

Clothing
Rings:
Left Hand - A solid gold ring with every precious jewel/gem embedded in it on his middle finger
Right Hand - A ring with every element he controls flowing through it on his middle finger

Statistics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:19 pm
Ruby frowned when Ignis growled at the man. "I'm not a kid you a**, nor will a bit of water hurt me." "IGNIS!" All three of Ruby's elementals looked at her in shock as she walked up to Ignis and lowered his sword, wincing slightly at the heat. "Calm down Ignis, Or I'll place more seals than I'll ever need on you." Ignis glared at her before looking away. "Tch, fine. But I'm still pissed." He mumbled and walked over to Terra and Breeze while Ruby turned to face the blonde. "Apologies for my minion's behavior. He's quite a hot-head, figuratively and literally speaking." "HEY!" "But I assure you, we don't intend to cause you any more harm than has already been done to you. Now please, will you tell me your name?"  

Banshee Cupcake
Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:13 pm

User Image

Hollow Igazaki

The Nine-Tailed Kitsune

The was surprised when the young girl spoke up. She seemed more like the shy and quiet type. Yet those were the ones you wanted to watch out for. "You're still nothing more than a lytling. At only 670 years old. You still have little fire in you.. kid." he said, aiming to piss off the Elemental even more. It was amusing to him. "It's fine. It's nice to see Elementals getting along with others. But I'm surprised you can control ones as old." he said, scanning each of the Elementals and sighing. "Man, just my luck. Being surrounded by four chicks and a guy. A dumbass guy at that." he said, scratching the back of his head as if nothing had just happened. He sighed closing his eyes before opening one and gazing at the girl in front of him with it. "My name? I thought I was well known though. My name is Hollow Igazaki, from Tropicus. Have you never heard of me?" he asked curiously.

Characteristics
-----------------------

Inventory

Clothing
Rings:

Statistics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:25 pm
"a*****e." "Hehehe! Ignis got mad and got punished by Mistress!" "Grrrrr, watch your mouth, I'm older than you by a century!" "Quiet you two, before Aqua decides to show herself." Ruby sighed as her elementals bickered. "I don't really control them per say. I met each one of them on their respective elemental planes. Terra's mother is a rather good friend of the Magic Academy and introduced me to Terra in the first place. Wait, Tropicus? Where's that? I've never heard of such a place...."  

Banshee Cupcake
Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:46 am

User Image

Hollow Igazaki

The Nine-Tailed Kitsune

"Wow. Such language for a lytling. Have you not punished him at all? I'd say he needs it." Hollow said, glaring at Ignis. Although he di raise a curious eyebrow when the girl asked where Tropicus is. "You mean to say... this isn't Tropicus?" he asked, the shadows starting to appear behind him again. Without warning, he started yelling and cursing a different language. A language special only to his dimension. He stopped after a few minutes, leaning on the wall and catching his breath. His anger got his heart racing and blood pumping, causing his unhealed wounds to bleed worse and drip onto the floor. "If this isn't Tropicus... then where is it? And what is this Magic Academy you speak of?" he asked, crossing his arms.

Characteristics
-----------------------

Inventory

Clothing
Rings:

Statistics

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:22 pm
Ignis growled at Hollow commenting on his language. "I don't believe in punishing my minions Mister Hollow. The country you are currently in is Praeclarus, Cellest is the capital and the city we're in currently. The Magic Academy is where I went to school to develop my potential abilities as an Elemental Witch. The current headmaster is an old friend of mine actually."  

Banshee Cupcake
Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 pm

User Image

Hollow Igazaki

The Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Hollowed nodded his head as Ruby spoke, resisting the urge to douse Ignis with water. "I see now. So, your Minions are the same as Familiars, correct? Just un-summoned?" he asked curiously, wanting to know the answer. "Well, either way, we need to go to this Magic Academy. Come on." he said, walking away from the small group while still bleeding.

Characteristics
-----------------------

Inventory

Clothing
Rings:

Statistics

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:15 pm
Ruby nodded at his question. "You could say that. But we aren't going to the academy, at least not right now. Sero!" Ruby pointed at the door and it locked. "Not until you are healed. Until I can find a healing witch or you heal on your own you are staying in this house. Is that understood?" Ruby smiled sweetly but darkly at him and Ignis snickered. "I'd listen to her, she might get Lily to put enough seals on you to make you immobile." "Quit antagonizing him Ignis. Otherwise I may just seal you myself." Ignis zipped his lip at Breeze's threat and flicked Terra's forehead for her earlier comment.  

Banshee Cupcake
Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

User Image

Hollow Igazaki

The Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Hollow started banging his head on the door while pointing at them. "I am not letting anyone from this dimension touch me. You may not know what I am, but I'll warn you, it is dangerous." he said, taking his hat off and running a hand over his head. He sighed contently and put his hat back on. His ears nor tails were out, so no one would be able to identify him.

Characteristics
-----------------------

Inventory

Clothing
Rings:

Statistics

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 pm
"I don't need to touch you in order to restrain you." "RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBY!" Ruby flinched and unlocked the door and opened it quickly using magic as Lily came flying in on her scythe. "Where's the man from the fountain?! I came into town and Mrs. Rosia told me that you, Terra, Breeze, and Aqua brought home a blonde man?!" Lily looked around the house until her eyes fell on Hollow. "Are you the man from the fountain?!" Ruby and her elementals looked at each other before shrugging at Hollow.  

Banshee Cupcake
Captain

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 pm

User Image

Hollow Igazaki

The Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Hollow started hitting his head harder on the door when he heard a new voice. Great, another chick he thought to himself. He scratched his chin as he turned to face her. He had to look down to see her, as he did with Ruby. "Yeah, I am. Why do you want to know? And who exactly are you?" he asked, crossing his arms. Although he kept glancing at the scythe from time to time. He felt a spirit in there, one he guessed to be a familiar.

Characteristics
-----------------------

Inventory

Clothing
Rings:

Statistics

The City of Cellest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers