Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply Cool4's Sanctuary
My Sanctuary Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 pm
Aoi, I am not going to do your bidding, if you keep calling me a b***h.

I'm not being a b***h.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:59 pm
THEN STOP DELETEING ANY OF MY POSTS> IF yOU DONT DELETE MY POSTS THEN I WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
THEN STOP DELETEING ANY OF MY POSTS> IF yOU DONT DELETE MY POSTS THEN I WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!

I only deleted the one post. What Post did I delete?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:10 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

ALL OF MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU WANNA BE THE NEW CAPTAIN OF THE GUILD????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK YOU WILL DO BETTER THAN ME? IF SO THEN I WILL LET YOU!!!!!!!! Shikume is already the captain but I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER DO ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

ALL OF MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU WANNA BE THE NEW CAPTAIN OF THE GUILD????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU THINK YOU WILL DO BETTER THAN ME? IF SO THEN I WILL LET YOU!!!!!!!! Shikume is already the captain but I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER DO ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be captain, I just decided I wanted a space for my own. And I only deleted one post..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

ALL OF MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be captain, I just decided I wanted a space for my own. And I only deleted one post..
WANNA BE CAPTAIN THEN TEL ME NOW??????????????? WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?????????????? crying Don't make me kill myself. CUZ I WILL ONCE THIS GUILD IS DEACTIVATED OR I HATE WHAT YOU ALL WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

ALL OF MY POSTS!!!!!!!!!

WANNA BE CAPTAIN THEN TEL ME NOW??????????????? WHAT IS YOUR GOAL?????????????? crying Don't make me kill myself. CUZ I WILL ONCE THIS GUILD IS DEACTIVATED OR I HATE WHAT YOU ALL WILL DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To have a place for my own, to write out some thoughts if I so desire? Maybe let other people let their creativity out, talk?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:43 pm
Do you want me to kill myself? I ASSURE YOU I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:07 am
Aoi the Crossdresser

I neither promote/nor request you kill yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:15 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Doesn't matter. Since you don't trust me and such, that tells me that you will do a better job without me, so I should kill myself. crying BENADRYL HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMRROW!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:16 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

Doesn't matter. Since you don't trust me and such, that tells me that you will do a better job without me, so I should kill myself. crying BENADRYL HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMRROW!!!!!!!!!!

have fun with that, night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

crying I feel like taking 8-10 50mg pills or something just to see how I feel or anything. I HOPE IT MAKESA ME FEEL REALLY GHIGH  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:14 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

crying I feel like taking 8-10 50mg pills or something just to see how I feel or anything. I HOPE IT MAKESA ME FEEL REALLY GHIGH

I shouldn't go to bed cause you might commit suicide?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:36 pm
Silliness abounds!  

Criddious

Thieving Explorer

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:00 am
he has his moments.  
Cool4's Sanctuary

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items