Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 pm
Hi, my name is Jessamine Cathlin Walsh

But I mostly go by Jess.

I'm a girl, duh.

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is June 26th, 2011.

My dream job is something different. I want it to be unique.

My blood status is halfblood.

The house I'm in is Hufflepuff.

I'm currently in my GRADUATED here at Hogwarts.

I'm interested in boys are cute. But they're sort of stupid.

I'm currently with Dorian Xanders.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm obnoxious, competitive, social, and a loudmouth. I guess I can be sort of overbearing at times. But I can't help it if you can't handle my mere presence! I will admit that I'm super competitive. At like, everything. I just always want to win. I know I can't be good at everything, but I can at least fake it, right? And if I don't win? Actually, I don't really get upset. There's always next time, right? I never give up, anyways. My family says I'm a little social butterfly. I resent the "little" part of that, but it's true! I like people in general, and I'm the type who wants to have a lot of friends. So what if my personality can be a little annoying? You know you love me! As for me being a loudmouth... OK, so maybe my vocal cords are a little bit more exercised than most, but it's not like I'm constantly screaming. THIS IS SCREAMING! You can uncover your ears now. Most of all, I just always want to stand out. I want to be different, not just another one of the "Walsh kids", you know. It's just hard sometimes, especially being a twin.

My background story is I'm the second oldest of six. I have two sisters and three brothers. I like to think of myself as the informal leader of the women in the family. We can't let the boys think they actually have a say in anything! Hahaha... You know I was joking, right? Anyways, we live in Evesham, in a sort of organized chaos. I do love my family. Like, a lot. I'm really close with them all, even my twin, Toby. Despite him being really annoying. Besides, Toby, there's our older brother Uriel, who's going into his second year of Hogwarts this year, Eleazar, who's nine, Vi, the newbie who's only five, and little Thea, who's four. Yep, that's a lot of kids, I know. I really just can't wait to go to Hogwarts and be known for myself, not my family. But of course Toby will be going with me. Ah well. They're all gonna know who I am. I'll make sure of that.

Okay, first year was super cool until Uriel had to go and ruin it by passing out on me and not waking up. FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR. I was worried sick, and the idiot wasn't even really ill! He was just sleeping! Whatever. Deep, calming breaths, Jess. Breathe. Ugh. Still, it was a pretty good year. I'm totally excited for this summer!

Second year was... okay, I guess. There was that body Gypsy and Jer found in the Dungeons (those are my friends, by the way), and that's totally creepy and scary, and then there was the Festival. Yeah. Um.. some bad stuff happened. Not to me or Toby... but to Da. And I don't really wanna talk about it. I'm just glad he made out okay, and I never want anything like that to happen again. Anyways... the rest of the year was fine. Everyone's fine. I can't wait to get to take electives next year, though! It's gonna be so much fun!

Third year sucked. Terren died. Our quidditch captain, Dhylan, committed suicide. We lost every game, and I was the seeker. What does that say about me? I'm about to turn 14, and I'm still short as a stump and flat as a board. Gypsy looks like she could be 16 when she wears makeup. I look like a clown. I'm really, really trying to stay positive about things. But it's hard. It's so hard sometimes. I just want summer. Summer is always fun.

Fourth year was okay. I sorta had a mini meltdown in the girl's loo, but Gypsy found me and cheered me up. We actually won a game! I beat Slytherin's seeker, and she's a seventh year! Gypsy was acting kinda weird this year, and I figured it was 'cause of her boyfriend, Daniel. He was nice enough but I don't think he was her type. I wonder when Jer will work up the nerve to ask her out. She dumped Daniel, anyways. Uriel and Mum seem to think Toby and I need to start growing up, or whatever. God, we're only about to turn fifteen. You'd think they could just lay off it for a bit.

I was made a prefect for my fifth year, which was a shocker, but not exactly a bad thing. It's kind of fun, getting to boss the younger kids around and all. I also decided that I want to- no, I'm going to become an animagus. I always wanted to be special, and what's more special than being able to transform into an animal? It'll take a lot of hard work, but I really want it. Also, Jer and Gypsy got together, as did Toby and Ronna (lord knows why she settled for him, though). All my ships, they are a-sailin'. Anyways. I took my OWLs, aced them, naturally, okay, not really, but I'm not ashamed of any of my grades, though Uriel practically had a fit when he saw the T I worked so hard to get in Wandlore Studies. What a stupid class.

Thea died over the summer, and... and I just don't want to talk about it. I stayed with Gypsy most of the time. We went to the beach and got drunk and hung out in arcades and went shopping and even were each other's dates to a wedding and it was some of the most fun I've ever had in my life, in a terrible way.

Sixth year was interesting. I even went to the Yule Ball- well, I got asked, by an underclassman, Dorian Xanders. Forget pride, I was flattered. We're friends, but I figured he didn't see me as much else. Now... I think he may have a crush on me. Which I am totally not opposed to, for the record. I don't care if he's two years younger. He's cute and he makes me feel good about myself. I don't know if it's just a passing thing, though. After all, I'll be gone after next year. I don't want to make a move if he's about to get over me. I also discovered my animagus form- a hummingbird, which makes sense, as they're supposed to be the same as your patronus. But the best part is that now I really have wings of my own.

The summer after sixth year I helped Dori sneak out of his house by tricking his parents into thinking we were going to study. We went to the movies instead. It wasn't really a 'date' but I really enjoyed it.

My seventh year was pretty good, but I felt like everything went by way too fast. On the train I eavesdropped- don't give me that look- on Dori talking to his brother, and found out he was a werewolf. And that his crush on me was like. Big time serious. I was freaking out more about the crush thing than him being a werewolf, because by that point I kind of seriously liked him back like that, too.

I also stalked Eleazar to find up what the hell was going on with him, and maybe I shouldn't have pried, because I found out his dad, his biological dad, is some lunatic who tracked him down and ended up murdering Thea. That's where he was last summer- with his dad, who pretty much abducted him until he managed to get the hell out of dodge. He refuses to tell Mum and Da because he thinks they'll lose it, but I think he's about to lose it. That kind of stress can't be healthy, right? So he told me all about his grand solution for all of this- he won't go to the Ministry because he says he has no actual proof, and he's afraid of what his dad might do if he heard about it, so his greattttt plan is to- brace yourself- become a vampire.

No. No, I'm not joking around. Why would I joke about this? He literally thinks if he's a vampire, he'll get out from under his dad's thumb because he'll basically be dead, he'll be super strong and way more powerful than he'd ever be as a human, and he'll have the clan or coven or whatever they're called or whoever turned him to back him up. For a smart kid, I think that's pretty stupid, but I promised I wouldn't tell, and this seems to give him hope. I don't want him to lose that. I really don't, because I'm afraid what he might do if he loses that hope.

While trying to deal with that s**t load, I also confessed to Dori that I knew that he was a werewolf, and about his feelings, and... told him about mine. We ended up snogging. It was amazing, even if I had to like jump to reach him because he's so tall and I'm so.... vertically challenged. Now we're going out, and even though I've graduated this year, I'm just really happy about the whole thing. I like having a boyfriend, and I really like that my boyfriend is him.

As for Quidditch, it was my final year as seeker, and Hufflepuff won both cups! I even beat out Kenny fecking Lowery for the snitch in a game against Slytherin.

I'm moving out on my own, and I think I want to be a spell inventor. We'll see how that goes, yeah?

I enjoy singing, flying, talking, hanging out with friends and family, and competing. In like, anything.

I despise being ignored, getting hurt, fights, rumors, and boring people.

I'm afraid of going my whole life invisible.

My strengths are flying and singing. Those aren't the only ones, I assure you...

My flaws are my tendency to mock others and being a bit selfish sometimes.

I look like this awesome girl.

My wand is a pixie wings, walnut, 10 1/2 inches, springy, tiny intricate details carved all over the shaft.

My pet is a half kneazle named Tova

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~ P
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
Herbology ~ A
History of Magic ~ D
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ A
Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
Cooking with Magic ~ EE
Divination ~ P
Music ~ EE
Wandless Magic ~ EE
Wandlore Studies ~ T

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Charms ~O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~A
Transfiguration ~A
Care of Magical Creatures ~A
Cooking with Magic ~O
Music ~EE
Wandless Magic ~EE

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
I may seem super confident and a bit full of myself, but I actually have a lot of insecurities. Such as having to wear glasses. Don't. Tell. Anyone.
Animagus.

~ ♥ Cara ɱк
~Utsuha

Accepted by ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [11.5.2014]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 pm
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh's List of Knowledge

Astronomy
First Year
Names of Planets [x]
Movements of Planets [x]
Names of Stars (Including Sun) [x]
Names of Constellations [x]