Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Deck Database
Help me please with my warrior synchro deck.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBeYours

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:45 am
Hey guys, I need help with my warrior synchro deck. Its 50% done but if you can, please make any improvements or suggestions for my deck. It would really help. I already tried it on dueling network. Most of the time I can get one synchro out in a turn, but even 2 or 3 synchros out with a good hand.The problem is run out of cards too easily in the hand so I got more stalls.

Here's the list:

Monsters x22
Junk synchron x3
Quickdraw synchron x3
Unknown synchron
t.g. striker
Gorz emissary of darkness
junk defender
junk forwardx2
junk servant
marauding captain
synchron explorer
doppelwarrior x2
dandylion
quillbolt hedgehog
level eater
tuning ware x2

Spells x10
United We Stand
Pot of Avarice
Reinforcement of the Army
Tuning
Mystical Space Typhoon
Heavy Storm
Swords of Revealing Light x2
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn

Traps x8
Starlight Road
Dark Bribe
Solemn Judgement
Mirror Force x2
Torrential Tribute
Breakthrough Skill
Urgent Tuning

Extra
Junk Warrior
Junk Gardna
Junk Archer
Junk Destroyer
Drill Warrior
Road Warrior
X-saber Wayne
Tg Librarian
Gaia Knight
X-saber Urubellum
Colassal Fighter
Stardust Dragon
Leviatan Dragon
Formula Synchron (thinking of adding these two)
Shooting Star Dragon (thinking of adding these two)

side deck
nimble momanga x3
mstx2
effect veiler x2
inferno reckless summon x3
threatening roar x2
marauding captain  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm
iBeYours

I actually helped somebody build one of these not too long ago tho mine is quite different. Want me to show you it?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

iBeYours

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
iBeYours

I actually helped somebody build one of these not too long ago tho mine is quite different. Want me to show you it?

yes, please I want an example  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:28 pm
iBeYours
Kor Saiyajinkami
iBeYours

Okay. I'll provide you with my decklist as soon as I'm back on a computer that I can use to access DN.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

iBeYours

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:21 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
iBeYours
Kor Saiyajinkami
iBeYours

Okay. I'll provide you with my decklist as soon as I'm back on a computer that I can use to access DN.

kk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:41 am
bump  

iBeYours

OG Gaian

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:51 am
i'd help... but i have no clue how to make a decent one. all i know is the deck can easily make quasar with just 3 monsters in hand.

synchron explorer, level eater and quickdraw synchron.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:04 pm
Oucyan
i'd help... but i have no clue how to make a decent one. all i know is the deck can easily make quasar with just 3 monsters in hand.

how?  

iBeYours

OG Gaian

oucyan

Lavish Demigod

32,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:09 pm
iBeYours
Oucyan

how?

oh it's easy.

discard level eater for quickdraw. level eat quickdraw and then sync into junk warrior. then normal summon synchron explorer and special summon quickdraw. level eat junk warrior then sync for eeight into road warrior. then use road warrior to special summon a level 1 synchron tuner from deck (like unknown synchron or turbo synchron). level eat road warrior to seven and sync with levele ater for formula. then level eat road warrior again. you have a level 4 junk warrior. a level 6 road warrior and a level 2 formula. sync to quasar. you have 3 cards left in hand a level eater on field as well if you opponant didn't do anything to ******** up the play.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:17 pm
Oucyan
iBeYours
Oucyan

how?

oh it's easy.

discard level eater for quickdraw. level eat quickdraw and then sync into junk warrior. then normal summon synchron explorer and special summon quickdraw. level eat junk warrior then sync for eeight into road warrior. then use road warrior to special summon a level 1 synchron tuner from deck (like unknown synchron or turbo synchron). level eat road warrior to seven and sync with levele ater for formula. then level eat road warrior again. you have a level 4 junk warrior. a level 6 road warrior and a level 2 formula. sync to quasar. you have 3 cards left in hand a level eater on field as well if you opponant didn't do anything to ******** up the play.

I just learned that quickraw's eff cannot be negated by synchron explorer...now rethinking if I should use shooting quasar  

iBeYours

OG Gaian

Deck Database

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces