Submit

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The scents of vanilla and chocolate float on the air; everything in here has some amount of lace on it, and the baroque style is also prominent in the décor.

The bartender smiles pleasantly and welcomes you in. "Is there anything you'd like to drink?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On one particularly eloquent wall, with crown and kick molding in lace-patterned wood, is dedicated to significant people that come into the bar - regulars, friends of the bartender - and lots of unoccupied frames await people to add to the collection.

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Unholy Yokai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:33 pm
~looks around and talks to self~ Everything here is so, well lacy. Coming from my crazy glow-stick dance clubs, this place looks well elegant! ~walks to bar~ ~sits down and waits to be served~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm
PrincessFoxxyLove
~looks around and talks to self~ Everything here is so, well lacy. Coming from my crazy glow-stick dance clubs, this place looks well elegant! ~walks to bar~ ~sits down and waits to be served~

The bartender walked over soundlessly, practically gliding across the floor, and greeted this first guest. "Is there anything you'd like to drink?"  

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Unholy Yokai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm
~jumps a little in her mind~ Oi! I didn't see you there, um do you have any virgin margaritas? ~thinks to self that the bartender is a little creepy~ I'ts very quiet in here. Is it usually this way?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 pm
PrincessFoxxyLove

Merely nodding, the bartender returned to the counter and provided what had been sought. "Yes, it does tend to be quiet in my bars. Perhaps it is a quality of the atmosphere."

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Unholy Yokai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 am
Hmm it's still nice though so how long have you owned this bar?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:41 am
"Yo!" The Incognito elf appeared standing on the ceiling. "Bar Lace? Trying something different?"

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:07 am
PrincessFoxxyLove
Hmm it's still nice though so how long have you owned this bar?

"As long as the bar has been here," the bartender answered, sipping from a flute glass. "Which is to say, not as long as some of my other bars."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:29 am
Kitalpha Hart
"Yo!" The Incognito elf appeared standing on the ceiling. "Bar Lace? Trying something different?"

The bartender chuckled. "Indeed I am; be careful with the ceiling tiles, they're delicate." He offered Kitalpha a goblet -- it was chocolate liqueur diluted in mercury and distilled bloodwine.

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:15 pm
She dropped from ceiling to floor, landing on her feet, before accepting the drink. "Definitely not the cheap kind I've seen before at other, less interesting, places." She said before sipping the drink. "Ooh~" she downed the drink, humming slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:43 pm
Kitalpha Hart
She dropped from ceiling to floor, landing on her feet, before accepting the drink. "Definitely not the cheap kind I've seen before at other, less interesting, places." She said before sipping the drink. "Ooh~" she downed the drink, humming slightly.

The bartender laughed. "I might have seen a few places like that recently, when I went out traveling." He picked up a bottle from behind the counter. "I did, however, discover and...'reappropriate' this particularly interesting drink."

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:54 pm
"Naturally. What's it made of?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 am
Kitalpha Hart
"Naturally. What's it made of?"

The bartender poured it out into margarita glasses. The drink was rather shiny and not at all transparent. "Taste and find out -- but if you're still not sure, by all means ask." He drank his glass' full and took out a large drinking horn.

Mors Morza

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 am
The elf chugged it down, and started floating. "Whee!" She squealed, sounding like she had inhaled helium as she drifted toward the ceiling.  
Chat/Rp

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff