Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Yuki's and Tenchi's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:11 pm
Yuki's room
User Image

Tenchi's room
User Image

Kithcen
Bathroom
Livingroom  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:14 pm
Yuki

Race: Ice Maiden
Speical Item: Power Crystal
Clothes: In Picture

Thoughts:
Felling:

Yuki was peacefuly sleeping on the couch in the living room. her white hair sourrounding her body that adored a bateing suite, which most find strange but she dosn't care. It's her way of living and she's not gona change it. Her body laid across the couch in a peaceful way someone would think she's a sleeping princess if it wasn't for her clothes but oh well. She was told that the dorm would be only hers but she wants to make friends.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:32 pm
Angry anime lover 201

Tenchi appeared form behind his swarm of shadows as they vanished. he stood infront of a door. he checked if the numbers matched on his key. with a nodd, he opens the door, stepping into the dorm room. he instantly feels the presence of another person.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 pm
Yuki

Thoughts: who is it?
Felling: sleepy

Yuki moved on the sofa makeing her fall face first on the floor, she slowly opend her eyes as she sat up, rubbing her face becuse it hurt. Her back was to the door but she didn't turn to it even though she felt something there.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:12 pm
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi stood, laughing on the inside at her falling. he found it odd that she was just in a bathing suit but he didnt question it. he stepped in, closing the door behind him, * greetings. my name is tenchi yukio. it seems i am a resident in this dorm as well are you. its a pleasure to meet you - he smiles softly, hiding his fangs
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:22 pm
Yuki

Thoughts: roommate?
Felling: half awake

Yuki turned her head to the side, still half asleep but was clearly looking at him as he intorduced himself as Tenchi. She got up and strached as she smiled innoncently at him, when she turned towrds him, one would think by her appaernace that she's a tramp when in actualty she is as innoncent as they come, espicly for one her age. "I'm Yuki, Tenchi but you said that your a resident of this dorm just now, i asked for a singel to have my own room" she said as she sat on the couch again. Not meaning to be rude about it but she relly did. Her bare feet on the soft caroet underneither.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:33 pm
Angry anime lover 201

oh. my apologies. i was givin a key and told that my items were sent to this room. i can request another room if that would suit you. - again. another class mate shunning him off. he was about to turn away to walk out when it hit him. the scent. a beautiful delicious smell. a smell he has never smelled before. his fangs ached the more he inhaled it. it was blood. but no ordianry blood. it was something differnt. his stomach growled, begign for satisfaction
(can you plz quote )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 pm
jonathan-the-vampire
(OOC: Opps sorry forgot to do that sweatdrop )

Yuki

Thoughts: Hope i didn't hurt his fellings
Felling: Awake

"No, don't worry about it, there must be some reason you where put in this dorm with me maybe Destiny" she said before laughing at the Destiny part but the rest of it she did mean. She got up from the couch and strached again. "I just wasn't excpting to have a roommate was all besides i'm not cold hearted" she said with a smile. Yuki heard his stomac growl as she smiled at him "I can make you something to eat if your hungry" asking the question unaware of what he is craveing.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:53 pm
Angry anime lover 201

Tenchi was frozen a bit. the smell was overwhelming. why was this blood so different. so tempting. he bit his lip as he snapped out of it. he didn't really hear the forst part but tuned in as she offered to make him something. '' um.. uh .. I'm ok. i.. i just need my room. '' he could barely speak straight. his deep blue eyes faded to a blood red form the aroma in the room. not even 5 minutes in the room and he is ready to attack his room mate.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:05 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

Thoughts: I hope i didn't offend him with my clothes, oh no he probrly thinks i'm a tramp like everyone else.
Felling: Awake

Yuki walked over to Tenchi and attempted to grab his hand as she pointed down the hall where there was a spilt for two, hallways."I'll take you there" she said as she smiled at him, allso gona show him the kithcen and the bathroom.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:45 pm
Angry anime lover 201

the sweet aroma make him weak to his knees the closer she got. what was this girl. why was she so enticing. he was so in thought about the smell of her blood, he couldnt react to the hand-grab fast enough to say no. his fangs throbbed so much, he had to leave his mouth open, reveiling his fangs to her  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

Thoughts: He has fangs, cool
Felling: Happy

Yuki's sliky soft hand grabed his as she started to soon walk down the hall, not worrierd about his fangs but then again it's not like she's aware of what her blood is doing to him. She took him down both halls showing him the kitchen and the rest room as well as pointing out a few empty rooms, alltogether. Yuki pointed to her down down the other side as she finly opend teh door to his room before turning to him with that smile on her face "This is it Tenchi" she said, whaiting for him to go in.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:11 pm
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi stumbled into his room, weak at the knees. "th... thank you. " his fangs were now a bit extended. his eyes fully red. small shadows swarmed around him. "im. im going to t..take a shower shower now. if that's ok with you. " his blood was rushing wild under his skin. a cold shower would calm him down. he grabbed his towel after he threw his shirt off and stumbled to the bathroom
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:34 pm
jonathan-the-vampire

Yuki

User Image

Thoughts:
Felling: Happy

"Your welcome" she said with a bright smile before walking off to her room and laying on the bed before quickly falling asleep.  

Angry anime lover 201

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:48 pm
Angry anime lover 201

tenchi relaxed in the cold shower. he could still smell her but it wasnt as bas. what the hell was so good about it. he was seconds from snapping. he sat in the shower, thinking, breathing.  
☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff