Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
PsiPog is going down on January 1st, 2014.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:00 pm
The site that got me interested in seriously practicing all things psychic has been archived and will be going offline on January 1st, 2014. I've already snagged a copy of the archive and I suggest anyone else with a serious interest do the same.

http://www.psipog.net/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:37 am
I noticed it was archived a while ago, but I didn't really know the proper shut down date. Thanks for the heads up!  

Gijett

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:37 pm
Gijett
I noticed it was archived a while ago, but I didn't really know the proper shut down date. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem. I'm just trying to spread the word.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:04 pm
Obscurus
The site that got me interested in seriously practicing all things psychic has been archived and will be going offline on January 1st, 2014. I've already snagged a copy of the archive and I suggest anyone else with a serious interest do the same.

My dearest Obscurus,

It has come to my attention, similarly as it has come to yours, that PsiPog's website is coming to an end on January the 1st, 2014, and therefore, it becomes obvious that archiving its contents would be an useful and honorable task.

I, very humbly and kindly ask you, if possible, to upload the archived version on this topic, for future reference (the archive is still available at the website itself).

Thanks in advance,
- Wulf  

James Pixar

Greedy Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:58 pm
James Pixar
Obscurus

My dearest Obscurus,

It has come to my attention, similarly as it has come to yours, that PsiPog's website is coming to an end on January the 1st, 2014, and therefore, it becomes obvious that archiving its contents would be an useful and honorable task.

I, very humbly and kindly ask you, if possible, to upload the archived version on this topic, for future reference (the archive is still available at the website itself).

Thanks in advance,
- Wulf

If only I knew a way to upload it to a permanent link that required the least amount of effort imaginable to maintain.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:17 am
Obscurus
James Pixar
Obscurus

My dearest Obscurus,

Thanks in advance,
- Wulf

If only I knew a way to upload it to a permanent link that required the least amount of effort imaginable to maintain.

I suppose mediafire would be a fairly interesting way of archiving it for us... d'you think it's possible for you to upload it to their website as a file, and posting the link here?  

James Pixar

Greedy Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:41 pm
James Pixar
Obscurus
James Pixar
Obscurus

My dearest Obscurus,

Thanks in advance,
- Wulf

I suppose mediafire would be a fairly interesting way of archiving it for us... d'you think it's possible for you to upload it to their website as a file, and posting the link here?

Do I need an account for that? How long does a mediafire link last?  
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games