Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuriRhythmics

Back to Guilds

A yuri roleplay guild, because there just aren't any yuri roleplays anymore! 

Tags: yuri, femslash, lesbian, hangout, roleplaying 

Reply Welcome & Chatterbox
Introductions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salty or sweet?
  Salty.
  Sweet.
View Results

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:41 pm

User Image

INTRODUCTIONS

Welcome!

In this thread, members are encouraged to post a little bit about themselves. Give a name you would prefer to go by, some of your hobbies, your roleplaying interests, etc... Who knows, maybe you'll find your roleplaying soul mate?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:32 pm
Hello! I'm JAK. I'm the current owner of the guild.

Let's see... not much to say about me. I'm in college and am pursuing a degree in music with a minor in psychology. As a music major, I have to take a ton of electives, so my time on here will be chopped at least in half when school starts up again.

As far as roleplays go, I'm pretty open to all plots, but I love anything fantasy-related. X-Men, Teen Titans, Avatar the Last Airbender... that kind of stuff. I'm okay with "slice of life" roleplays, too, but they tend not to grip my interest as tightly. I'm a pretty lazy roleplayer these days. Technically, I could be in an "adv. literate" roleplay if I wanted, but I personally don't see the point in having a five-hundred word minimum. That takes a lot of time and effort, and, for me, drains the fun out of roleplaying. So, long story short, you won't usually find me in anything about "lit. break" or "semi-lit" unless the plot really interests me.

JAKattack09
Captain

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:57 pm
The name is San_Katt, but you people can call me Katt, or San, or whatever you would like really.

My favorite tv show has to be Glee, even if it is a sinking ship. In Glee I specialize in playing original characters, though I can also play Punk Quinn, and if I tried I could probably play Brittany or Sugar.

I can roleplay in all forms, though I prefer paragraph, third person or first person past tense. If this bothers you I apologize, but that is the way I roll and I plan on sticking to it. I enjoy pretty posts as well, even in guilds, and will have pretty posts, no matter how difficult I sometimes find formatting them to be.

I enjoy all sorts of roleplays, everything from family roleplays to the occasional supernatural roleplay, but nothing related to Twilight, I tried roleplaying Twilight once, did not like it too much.

I have seen both AVPM and AVPS, as well as Starship, though I have not seen MaMD, or Holy Musical Batman! If you do not know what I am talking about, well, I suppose that is okay, but you truly are missing out.

Well, if you have any questions ask me, because I am open to all questions. I also make roleplay layouts for my friends. The first is always free, and the ones after that will depend on the quality of the work that I do. I mean I do not have a shop or anything, because I am not great at photo editing and such, but I know my way around Pic-Monkey and did know my way around Picnik before it shut down, so I mean, I have some talent, just not a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:35 pm
I used to love watching Glee--it was a guilty pleasure. My favorite character was Mercedes... She's still on it, isn't she? I stopped watching the show after ten minutes of this season's first episode. (Rachel annoys the crap out of me, and when I realized she got her own little section of the show, I just couldn't get through it. I know, I'm pathetic. XD) What do you think of it now? Is it worth trying to return to?  

JAKattack09
Captain

Koko the Boss
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:22 pm
heya I'm Kronos! ^o^ I haven't read the books yet but I'm of a fan of the Game of Thrones tv series, Supernatural and Once Upon a Time. I read manga here and there to pass the time; I'm up to date with Fairy Tail, Naruto and Bleach at the moment. The first anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon and ever since then I've come to appreciate anime.

I usually rp only during the summer and winter when I have breaks from school because my schedule gets pretty hectic ! (so please don't be mad when I'm on hiatus! I'll be back eventually) ~ I'm open to a lot of genre's when it comes to roleplays though my favorite ones are related to adventure, superhero, fantasy, wars, school, kingdoms, and zombies. I've roleplayed in het & yuri rps but never yaoi simply because it doesn't interest me.

UHM SO YEAH, that's about it. Hiiiii~ heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:45 pm
01Kronos

YES, GAME OF THRONES!
I am freakin' in love with that series. Unfortunately, though, I don't have HBO, so I'm lagging behind on season three episodes. It's killing me inside.

Also, Sailor Moon was my first anime, too! I feel like that goes for a lot of girls, actually. At least, the girls who started watching anime early. I still have a sentimental attachment to that show...

JAKattack09
Captain

Koko the Boss
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:51 pm
JAKattack09

ERMUHGERD Game of Thrones is just so epic in every way possible! Yeah I don't either so I've been using the internet as my source to watch them :3 !

Ahhhh yes Sailor Moon ^o^ I have an attachment too! That will prolly never change. ever.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:35 pm
JAKattack09

Honestly, this last season sucked, and yet I still find myself coming back because I know that I will miss it too much if I stop.

Yes, Mercedes is still on it, and I believe will be more active during this upcoming season.

To be honest, I really do not think it is worth coming back to, because there was a lot of Rachel drama in this last season, and there is bound to be more in the coming season. Of course, New Directions is down to oh, Artie and Sam because Brittany, Joe, and Sugar will not be returning for this upcoming season, well Joe is up in the air, but Britt and Sugar are definitely gone. Britt because HeMo is pregnant and Sugar because...I don't actually know.

So, yeah, Glee has gone downhill fast, like really fast, but it has been going downhill since the end of season two. I mean, I loved Punk!Quinn, but all the other mess with Quinn was lacking continuity and was strange. As for everything else, there was a lot that was messed up too, but season four, oh gosh, that made it official, Glee is a sinking ship, a ship that I will go down with, but a sinking ship nonetheless.

DarkMasterKatt

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

JAKattack09
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:23 pm
@Kronos Do you go to a specific site to watch GoT episodes? I've looked around, but all I find is sketchy websites with a gazillion ads and end up hitting the "back" button because I'm afraid my computer will get sick. Also, do you have a fav Sailor Moon character?

@San Haha, okay, well... I probably won't be returning to it, then. But it was nice while it lasted. I didn't really watch it for the music--I personally think their covers aren't all that interesting, with the exceptions of "Smooth Criminal" and that one song where Rachel makes a video about her being in a love triangle with a bunch of other guys... or did I imagine that? (I can't remember the song. I'M NOT CRAZY, THOUGH.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:44 pm
Yep I use "project free tv". There are tons of ads and stuff but my computer has survived so far <_< ! The risks I take to watch GoT XD hahaha!
I really like the original senshi to be honest, the chemistry was entertaining ^o^

Koko the Boss
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

CandiCorrn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm
Hello there, I'm Candi!

I'm a Grey's Anatomy fan and I love to roleplay about anything really (including Grey's). My new-ish fetish that I just got into would be Bioshock roleplays. I am a huge gamer nerd, especially when it comes to 2K games. I like GoT and some Doctor Who, but you'll also see me watching Silent Hill.... and Despicable Me 1 & 2. Lawl

So that's Me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:24 pm
CandiCorrn

SILENT HILL! YESSSSS!

Are you enjoying Bioshock so far? My sister and I are really interested in it... So expensive, though, and our Xbox has been sketchy lately.

JAKattack09
Captain

PrincessOni18

Omnipresent Vampire

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 pm
Hellooo! They call me Princess of Oni,,,I don't really care which one you call me, just don't call me late for supper. I'm going to college for psychology.

I was invited by JAK because she saw my dilemma in the lack of yuri roleplays and I thank her for that!

I am a huge roleplayer and can do almost any sort. I can do third person and first past tense. I am more into original roleplays but if I need to play a character, I can.

I can any length, including paragraph and as for pretty post...I'm not all good at those, but I sure can learn.

Any questions? Comments? Wanna roleplay with me? Don't hesitate in contacting me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:44 pm
XxnightxmistressxX2

You're very welcome! XD
Heyyy, I'm minoring in psychology! Wish I was majoring, but I can't fit in all of the classes right now. That's the one thing I hate about college: too little time to decide what you want to do.

JAKattack09
Captain

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 pm
Hello everyone. I am II L o y a l t y II but just call me Loyalty! I love to Rp and have been doing it for a long while now and thats all i can really say right now.

Welcome & Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff