Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokemon People roleplay{ starting } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:41 pm
Evelyn lifted her head from the water with a happy childish smile along with her fur being soaked with water. "...ahhhh...I haven't had water like this in awhile"

She shook her head to shake off the water and began to lick her paw to straighten out her fur. "whoops, sorry about that snow!" She said happily just to be in another's presence.

"so what are you doing her by yourself anyway" Evelyn asked with genuine curiousity.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:06 pm
(Since Archie is my main character, I am probably going to write only for him, well, after Tommy is finished doing what he's doing.)

Archie: Archie exits his home, shaken by how much profanity they were using. He looks around, looking at all the different kinds of pokemon there are, including Snow Drop and Evelyn, and he enters a random house, and hushed talking can be heard from a small radius.  

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm
( kk, I'm gonna use rein a little latter so for now just snow drop)

" that's okay and ..." Snow drop stop talking for a second then resumed," Well I was getting a drink of water since I'm tired of drinking ice block waters that I been making. Plus I'm trying to look for something mainly a bird person."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:32 pm
Evelyn looked up and tried to think about if she saw any bird people. "hmmm nope I don't remember seeing any. But did this person do to you?"

Her stomach began to roar loudly as she began to lay down. "Man...I'm really hungry...." The scent of berries flared up her ears and made her stand to attention with her tail high in the air. "I smell berries!!! And it's in the village!" She rushed inside to follow the smell which led her to a line of berry trees. Her eyes glistened with happiness. "berries..." Evelyn slowly opened her mouth to take a bite of the pecha berry.

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 pm
Archie walks out of the place he went into previously, and he sighed. "Nope, non there, shame..." He continued to look around, and eventually gave up on the matter,(Trying to find an ice type, it's obvious eh doesn't know what type a frosslass is. XD)and he walked over to the lake, and drank a few gulps of water, then, rubbing his face off his paw he rubs it into the ground, and he lays down, putting his nose on his paws, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 pm
Evelyn took a bite out of the pecha berry to meet with a rush of sweetness and joy in her mouth. "mmmmm,, these berries are maginificent!!!!" She continued to eat the one she started as she began to use her Psychic attack to pick the peacha berries one by one. "These would be good for my journey!"  

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:54 pm
{ lols. I'm going to start quoting you guys so we can all remember to rp on this lols} Snow drop saw as she ran off to the scent of berrys. She quickly gave a glance over and saw Archie and sat down and started to relax a bit. She was going to tell evelyn about the ice bird who made her fled from her home articuno. If she had a little bit more power she could stop him and get him off my turf but she needed a fire type to help her. She looked over and went over to Archie to see if he was really a fire type." um excuse me but are you a fire type of Pokemon?"

Lady Aiyana

StevenWolfeh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:12 pm
Archie stares up at the Frosslass, looking at her. "Fire type... yeah, guess I am one." He returns to his previous stance, keeping his nose in his paws, thinking again about where he could find an ice type. Completely not realizing the fact that Snow Drop is one. :3  

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:47 pm
Snow drop was a little bit happy that this Pokemon was a fire type she then could get back at articuno. " then can you help me, see I'm a ice/ ghost type and this ice bird called articuno kick me off my home which is and ice mountain which is kinda far from here and I need help of a fire type which is you to kick him off my home area."

StevenWolfeh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:34 pm
"Me? Articuno? How could I ever match up to a legendary pokemon...?" He says, silently thinking about how he heard tales of how his kind used to be the moltres in the legendary bird trio, but it was all just tall tales, but he's always believed them... but could they actually be true? He decided to have no further thoughts on it. "Eh, alright sure, and you're an ice type? where exactly did he take over?"

(Let her do a post now. XD)  

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:53 pm
Evelyn walked back overto snow with a cloth dragging berries behind her, "Hey snow look at the berries I found!! Pretty neat huh?" She then noticed that she was talking to someone. "who's that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:00 pm
Ex-or-Exelia
(can i still join in? .....srry if this messes up your thread thing.... i will delete it later)

Yeah you can join I'm still accepting a lot of people.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sinnnabunny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:37 pm
Aroara had been living on her own for a couple of years now scrounging for peoples leftovers. She could not help thinking about how most had forgotten about her kind. She got up out of her cardboard box wanting to go out for the day when she saw a group of Pokemon. She saw them and immediately wanted to play a prank on one of them. So she transformed into the Espeon and mimicked it's actions like a mirror.  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff