Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokemon People roleplay{ starting } Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:44 am
In the world of pokemon humans dont die.well thats the tv version but this version all the humans died off by something and all the pokemon had to learn to train by themselves. So over the years pokemon evolved into more human like firgures.Some stay in there pokemon form and the others are half human and half pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:55 am
User Image Reis woke up next to her pokeball and looked around trying to see if she could find her trainer." Trainer!" She looked around more and her trainer nowhere to be found.She cried a bit since she didnt know what to do, intill she heard a beedrill flying down but in a half human form and half pokemon form to her.beedrill: Hey look at what i found a reuniclus still full pokemon guys- more half humans and half beedrill come.- beedrill: and aww she looking for her trainer well too bad little one but all of the humans died off and we grown to envole into part human.- No! that cant be true my trainer couldnt have died!-beedrill: well too bad your trainer did- I get kinda off piss and i use psybeam at the main beedrill but he dogdes-beedrill: oh you shouldnt have done that-as the beedrill start hurting me with posion sting.and i cant do anything to stop them.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:20 pm
"Gah, I knew I shouldn't have picked this tree." Archie said through teeth full of bark, it was heavy and would take him a bit of time to recover after bringing the tree back. He had looked at the tree house that was burnt down 10 meters back. "Let's just hope that those bedrill do nothing to the other pokemon, implying they ever decide to be nice." He dropped the tree at the door step of the house, and walked in, smelling and determining the levels, A level 57, 60, and a 70. Archie crept closer to hear some muffled sounds, and a few crashes, Archie had determined a answer to who this level 70 was. "A cannibal...?" He crept closer to the room. Archie jumped out into the open, and used extreme speed, without even taking a second to see who it really was. "Extreme Speed!" He only slowed down enough to end up crashing into his elder, but not enough to hurt him too much. "Woah there, puppy." the elder arcanine-human said as he pushed Archie off of him. "Jack? What are you doing here? Trying to get us to evolve into part human again or something?" Archie glares at him, expecting a good explanation. "No, no. I came here to discuss about Moltres and the other legendary birds." Archie sat back, surprised. "Eh? This should be interesting..."

That long enough for a first post? ;D
Subplot mode activated.~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:36 pm
lol that's long enough lols)) After a bit Reis look kinda of fainted. Beedrill: aww man I wanted more of a fight oh we'll - Reis got up and look at the Beedrill - Beedrill: your still not done I thought we kill yah- as he use poison sting on her again and she falls- I know my trainer isn't dead and I know this can't be true!- As she uses psychic and the Beedrill is thrown all the way in lake.Then the other Beedrill use more poison sting on her and she soonly fainted after that and the Beedrill flew away- Beedrill: once she is back up she's dead- the other Beedrill tell him they finish her off - Beedrill : good and I hope she stays down- as they laughed.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:10 pm
"Oh, so those guys? What do they have to do with the birdies?" Tommy asked, sparks showing up from the electric packs on his cheecks. "They've caught Moltres, and they're going after Articuno at the moment." Archie didn't really feel anything about Moltres' capture, since he's never met any of the legendaries before, he's only heard of their names. "Oh so what exactly do we do to help these legendaries? hm? I can't even go into Articuno's cave because I would probably melt it down." I tell my elder, Jack. "We'll deal wth that problem when we get to it, I mean,we should get an ice type partner by then..." (Taylor and Tommy couldn't survive because they would freeze to death, and surfing wouldn't help.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:22 pm
ok) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Snow drop look around a bit. Trying to find some water near by but then she saw a village with a lake near it but she can sense it was a tribe for fire pokemon-she went for the lake anyway to get a drink of water.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:46 pm
(I wanted to give the other girl time to make a post)
(Not sure if you want me to save Rein or not, lol)

Archie grabbed a basket of man kinds of berries, his chore today was to bring berries to the nursing center (where pokemon get healed and raised) because they were shortening of supplies. He catches some beedrill flying in the distance, and he tilted his head in confusion. "They shouldn't stray too far from the village."
Archie says, concerned. He walks into the nursery and takes care of putting away the berries, and helping out with taking care of the sick for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:01 pm
((okay we will give the other girl some time to post and you can save rein if you want to lolz))
after a bit Reis gets up still very injured from the beedrills attacks. She look around seeing if she could spot anything she could help She sees some berries up and head and started to float near them she didn't know what type of berry was it but she ate it anyway. She started to feel weaker since she just ate a poison berry. She then saw in the distance a village she floated to it but then fainted behind a little house near the village since she was poison and injured at the same time.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 am
(It's been a month, I think we're ready to continue. XD)

Tommy: With a few jolts of electricity and a flick of his lighting bolt tail, he decided he was sick and tired of waiting. "I'm going out to search, be back soon I guess..." He walks out, takes a quick glimpse of Snow Drop on the other side of the lake, and he enters the next shape-shift home there is there.

Taylor: All he really does is just sit back, and talk with Jake about random stuff... (YEah... adult stuff. razz )

Archie: After taking care of a Hybrid Raichu's family, Archie walked into the main room of the makeshift hospital. "Hey Archie, do you see that out there?" The receptionist asked as she was staring at rein. "Yeah, looks like a reuniclus." Archie pointed out as he recognized it's form, still fresh in his mind. "Don't... you think it looks hurt?"
"Seems like it, do you want me to go check on it?"
"Sure, just bring it in here and lay it in the back."
Archie walked over to rein and lifted her onto his back, and carried her into the hospital, placed her in a secluded spot in case she becomes nervous when she wakes back up. Archie returned to the main room. "It looks like poison, tell the doctor good luck." After that, Archie left.

(I hope that makes up for the long wait? :I)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 am
(yeah and that's a good enough post lols) After a bit Rein started to wake up.she lifted up slowly and look around to see where she was.She then got a bit scared seeing the other poke people and stuff.-thinks: where where I am who are or what are these things.-meanwhile Snow Drop Sat down and sighed."I wonder what things I'll encounter today." As she got a handful of water and she sipped it all up.  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:54 pm
Archie: He walked through the village, eventually staring at the frosslass across the lake, he eventually ignored it and went back to the house, opening up being curious. "SO, WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT IN HERE?" He said it as loud as he could, which got another loud reply.
"OH JUST ADULT STUFF, NOTHING TO FRET ABOUT." Archie joined the conversation, which got a bit more childish.

Nurse #1: (No more Nurse Joy > biggrin ) She sits down beside Rein (Poochyena-human), and stares at her. "Well, good morning sunshine.~"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:32 am
(lols)Rein looked at she was still a bit scared and she use pshyic pushing them back into a wall.She then lay down again since she was still a bit weak from the fight with the beedrill.She wanted to get away from wherever she was and try to find her master.

(damn meh paragraphs are getting way to short o.O)  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StevenWolfeh

Fuzzy Wolf

4,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:49 am
(Err... sorry for forgetting about sites. XD)
Tommy: Tommy walks out of one of the buildings in the village. "Ugh, no ice types here, weird." He goes into the hospital and sees what had happen. "Eh... What is up with this?" He goes and picks up the receptionist, and all the receptionist did was slowly point up at Rein, and Tommy looks at her. "She did this?" He walks up to her. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:54 pm
Wind blew through the trees as the fallen leave brush pass Evelyn's purple ears, making her ears twitch. 'How long has it been since I started traveling around? Since he went away...that's all I know..' she thought to herself. She kept her eyes on the road and continued forward on the same familiar path she usually finds herself on. "Thisrty...." Evelyn said out-loud dryly

The faint sound of running water made her ears stand. "Sweet music to my ears!' she said out loud and she began to run as fast as her paws could carry towards the sound.

Evelyn pushed the brush back to reveal a lake in front of a village where it looked like another Pokemon was drinking. "Ah a watering hole!" she said happily. She rushed up next to snowy looking pokemon, happy to have company after traveling alone for so long. "Hi, I'm Evelyn! Nice to meet you!" she said with a smile. Immediately after her greeting she proceeded to just stick her head into the lake to enjoy its coolness while her tail stretched out and moved from side to side on occasion from happiness. 'ahhh...water...' she happily thought while have a funny look of content on her face. She sucked up some water to drink it and her tail twitched.

Cute Haninozuka

Kawaii Bunny

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:12 pm
Snow drop looked over and saw the purple Pokemon fellow. She could tell it was a esepeon of course. She didn't want to talk at first Burt she then said," Uh hi.... I'm snow drop." She then sat down sighing a bit and yawning since she was tired.  
Public Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff