Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Don't Park Outside the White Line!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Job Title
Parking Enforcement Officer
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Parking Cop
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Parking Pig
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Parking Nazi
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Vegan Bacon
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Meter Maid
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Revenuer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Regulator
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

ochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:59 pm
Seriously... or I might have to write you a ticket.

You can be ON the white line... but if that tire is over it, BAM! Ticket!

It'll cost ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:46 am
What is the white line?  

Aoi the Crossdresser

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:13 am
This is the Central Scrutinizer!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 am
Ouch.

Like, on the street, parallel parking with those little corner markings?

Or like, in a parking lot?

'Cause, jeeze. On the street it makes sense, it's a danger to passing cars. But in a parking lot.... there are other spaces. Make the fat americans have to park further.

Or is there somewhere else people park with white lines?

Don't park on top of a stop line. That's bad....  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ochimaru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:37 am
Parallel parking... white lines are the border of the road, so if you park outside the white lines people have to swerve into oncoming traffic. Danger!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 am
Okay, yeah. 100% fair.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:46 am
KazeRin
Make the fat americans have to park further.

STUPID CANADIAN!!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ******** COUNTRY WHO IS FAT YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANADIANS AND MANY OTHER POST INDUSTRIAL COUNTRIES ARE RISING IN THEIR &#xOV;ERWEIGHT STATUS AS WELL STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! stare Only countries not applied to that is of course Japan and South Korea. But you and ENGLAND, and many other places in the Americas and EUrope are also fat just as we are and is rising. So STOP ******** CALLING US FAT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:36 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

STUPID CANADIAN!!!!!!!! WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ******** COUNTRY WHO IS FAT YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANADIANS AND MANY OTHER POST INDUSTRIAL COUNTRIES ARE RISING IN THEIR &#xOV;ERWEIGHT STATUS AS WELL STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!! stare Only countries not applied to that is of course Japan and South Korea. But you and ENGLAND, and many other places in the Americas and EUrope are also fat just as we are and is rising. So STOP ******** CALLING US FAT DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was talking in a continental sense.
I keep forgetting that I have to specify when around people from the US of A, where the linguistics imply the US = A.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:18 pm
KazeRin
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

I was talking in a continental sense.
I keep forgetting that I have to specify when around people from the US of A, where the linguistics imply the US = A.
No when you think of Americans you think of USA. Canada, Mexico, England, and my other places have like % overweight populations of over like 50%, we are probably the highest but the rest isn't far behind, in fact they are catching up with us with the rise of processed foods in crap. As well as having the same fast food plcaes as we do.

What is really weird is like Japan, they don't have a high overweight population, don't know why. sad It's weird. Most of them are like perfect weight in stuff, it's weird. South Korea is the same way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:25 pm
People in Japan and South Korea are very health conscious. They mostly eat fish, beans, noodles and rice. Not much grease in their food, or fats for that matter. Most of my Korean and Japanese friends hate pizza because it's too greasy. Lol!

Meanwhile, in white-man country... pizza, fatty burgers and cheese are what we call 'real food' that supplements our factory food. Factory fresh! Mmm!  

ochimaru

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:36 pm
ochimaru
People in Japan and South Korea are very health conscious. They mostly eat fish, beans, noodles and rice. Not much grease in their food, or fats for that matter. Most of my Korean and Japanese friends hate pizza because it's too greasy. Lol!

Meanwhile, in white-man country... pizza, fatty burgers and cheese are what we call 'real food' that supplements our factory food. Factory fresh! Mmm!
That's weird. But I do love FISH IT IS AWESOME, I ALSO LOVE ramen noodles and rice like friend rice in stuff.

But Japan has access to stuff like mcdonalds and pizza hut in crap. It's weird. I guess they don't want it. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
ochimaru

That's weird. But I do love FISH IT IS AWESOME, I ALSO LOVE ramen noodles and rice like friend rice in stuff.

But Japan has access to stuff like mcdonalds and pizza hut in crap. It's weird. I guess they don't want it. emo

the food they serve at the Fast Food places also changes by country. So some would have ones that are more health conscious, to suit the people that live in the area.

Similar to Canadian rice Krispies have more salt than in the US. And things like that.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 pm
KazeRin

Yeah. I always thought that was arrogant of us but... if ya wanted t' be called 'Murica then you shoulda put it in yer name!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:57 pm
Canada sucks. I love me WHITE CASTLE Microwaveable burgers in stuff. biggrin I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SOO GOOD biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:49 am
I like veggies and rice and a bit of meat. heart

Also, lots of pasta. It's cheap and easy, so it's always our back-up, and we can eat it for weeks without problem.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff