Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[prp] Colds last for awhile (heidi x saya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:09 pm
Saya wasn't wearing her hunter uniform at the moment, leaving it in the dryer. She had actually put everything in the dryer, determined it would kill all the spiders that had made a one-way trip. So she wore a back-up outfit instead, a slightly long one-piece dress, her hair arranged in a side-ponytail.

As she looked around the empty Deus, Saya reflected a lot of hunters were probably sick from the last mission. Really really sick. Saya was all right, after about two days of rest. Leaving a basket in the laundry room for later, Saya was walking back to her room when she spotted another person.

?__?

W-Was she going to be ok?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:14 am
It had been four days. Four days and she was still feeling awful. Would it ever end? Was she doomed to be sick forever? She was starting to think that to be the case here, and it made her determined to prove her body otherwise. Heidi had dressed, a random t-shirt that did not at all fit her nor did it match the pants and shoes she wore even slightly, and her hair was messily brushed and tossed up in a ponytail that was coming apart. She should have just stayed inside, she didn't have the energy to even look presentable to the world. Matilda was working hard to make her better but she wasn't strong enough to do it in the short time it had taken the older Hunters.

Heidi was so jealous of them right now.

She sniffled and did her best to look normal as she walked down the hall toward the door out of the dorms, occasionally coughing into one of the tissues she had crammed in her pocket and using the walls and doors for support while she walked. The hallway needed to not spin, okay? Ugh, her head felt like it was full of air. This sucked.

Heidi didn't even notice the girl watching her yet. She had a goal.

Young one, methinks it would be for the best if thou wouldst return to thine bed chambers. You are still unwell.

Heidi snorted and blew her nose into her tissue. I'll be okay. I need a walk and fresh air.

Matilda's totem flared bright blue with her frustration.

Random Artist

Eight

Fanatical Friend

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:53 pm
"A trainee? Do you need some h-help?" Saya was running down the hall at this point, to stand in front of the sniffling female, holding out her hand. Saya could partially relate, being a trainee herself until recently. But she couldn't imagine being out sick for a week, like Sin was.

"If you aren't careful, this could end up lasting a little longer than it should. If that's not too presumptuous to say.." She shook her head, reflecting on past incidents. Deus practically had a requirement of knowing one's body well enough to not cross the line. Because when it came to the next mission time, one needed to be in top shape.

If this trainee wasn't in top shape, Saya was a little fearful for her safety.

eight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 pm
Heidi blinked and looked over her shoulder when she heard someone call out to her, rubbing one eye and leaning heavily against the wall. That girl didn't look sick at all. Lucky. So lucky. She wanted to be not sick. "I was hoping...like..fresh air'd help." Heidi admitted with a frown as she looked away in the direction of the door.

"I'm tired of being in beeeed.."

Random Artist
I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG QQ

Eight

Fanatical Friend

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items