Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:26 pm
Players

User Image Kara Teepee
And
User Image Natelie Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:05 pm
Shadow is out and about as he is looking for something or someone. He wants a friend seeing hanging out with his twin sister and adoptive sister is getting a bit old and he keeps to get time away from them. Maybe out and about to meet others and make new friends. This was something he thought about and wasn't going to give up unless something evil came his way. Then he would head home.

But he has stayed within the forest as he looks about and wonders if he will bump into anything night. For some odd reason he is out and about after the sun has set. But for a mainly black Stallion. It is just too hot in the day time for him to be walking about even in the forest under the shade of trees.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:52 pm
Cassi wandered the forest she was starting to think of as home. Though she had no particular area of it she claimed. It was so expansive however that bumping into others wasn't a fast process. The sun had set and the mare was upset she hadn't spotted one lone male to flirt with. Those she had were already taken and she barely batted eyelashes before they had to run off to their mates.

Finding a patch of grass between the trees, the cotton candy mare lowered to the ground to rest. Her head moved just over her tucked front legs, her breathing lightly fanning the blades of grass between them. She was tempted to sleep and hope for a better following day. Her mind however wouldn't let her actually fall asleep. Then just when it was starting to loose to her efforts, the softest rustle of shrubbery made her dual colored eyes snap open. She knew she was vulnerable laying down and not having a clue what was around her didn't help in the least. A few other Soquili already warned her of beasts and others called Kalona. Her ears tilted back and forth as her eyes gazed about. In the darkened woods she couldn't see anything of danger until it would be upon her. There to her left was a shadow, moving just out of the corner of her eye. "Hello?" she called out first, hoping to hear a reply that could calm her growing nerves.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:14 pm
Shadow heard the Hello. He is hard to see at night seeing his coat of fur and even his mane as mainly black. He followed the sound of the Hello as he soon stands facing this cotton candy mare that has eyes like his. Two different colors. "Calling out Hello at night might not be smart. There is a cave near by. If you want to sleep then in there would be the safest." He is still in the part of the forest he knows every well. The moonlight makes the icy blue on his wings and in his mane shine a bit as the lily on his tail and the one on his leg glow and light up the area around him.

A wolf plushie balances on his tail oddly enough never shifting or falling no matter how he moves. "But Hello there. I am Shadow." He points out.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:55 pm
Hearing the response that her calling out wasn't wise, she would have to place that away to remember when next alone. For now she was looking at a shadow of a male, from the voice, and trying to make out the figure. A little curl lifted at the corner of her lips. "I should be taking advice to hide in a cave from a stranger" she teased. She watched him closely though he didn't look so much of a threat. The glowing flower caught her attention, her eyes drifting between his face to its pretty glowing.

His introduction snapped her out of staring at random parts of his frame. She pushed herself up to all four hooves. "It's really nice to meet you Shadow. You fit your name.. amazingly well. I'm Cassitaya." A gentle breeze blew at the lower blue and purple locks of her mane and she moved closer to him. "Tell me more about this cave. Will you be there?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:11 am
"Well you can take the advice or not. That is up to you." He looks over at a firefly "Pretty." He snaps out of it and looks at the very pretty mare before him. He isn't sure what to say after the firefly and his pretty comment. He then hears her say that his name fits him and he can't disagree with that one bit.. It is so true. Once she got closer to him he blushes seeing he isn't use to dealing with mares other then his sisters and a mer mare he met some time ago. About to say something about how pretty her name is he then hears the comment about if he will be in the cave.

"Well I have to show you to the cave right so yea I think I will." Another firefly as he looks at it this one too. "Pretty." snapping out of it again he looks back at her once more. "Sorry about that. My behavior is a bit off tonight." He sizes down and at least he isn't following the firefly. Though he only sized down to be a bit smaller then she is. "Follow me."

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:06 pm
He had a point. She didn't -have- to follow his advice. But she figured he would know better then she what was out here. Besides in the end he was really cute. The small light caught her attention as well though not as much as his. When he refocused she was closer in front of him almost bumping noses.

She started to notice he liked fireflies. "Oh it's okay. It's who you are after all" she smiled. Dual colored eyes widened as the stallion before her grew shorter. They could do that?! She blinked after him and in a quiet stupor followed behind him closely.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:15 pm
Shadow looks at her again as he saw how she reacted when he sized down. "I can make myself very small like a butterfly or bee. Most Flutter mix breeds can and all flutters can that I know of. It is how we take care of plants and flowers." He points out as he continues to lead the way to the cave. Humming a bit to himself as his tail sways side to side and yet his wolf plushie doesn't move or fall at all. It is like glued onto him. Or so it seems.But unlike the rest of the stuff on him. It is the only thing that doesn't resize at all. It stays the same size no matter what.

He looks back at her to make sure she is still following him. "So are you new in this area?"

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:22 pm
She listened to him explain his resized form wondering if he could plainly see how surprised she was by it or.. he was a mind reader. She held onto a gasp and let go of that idea. Noo way! She was amused all the same. "That's really neat." she commented so he could tell she was listening. Her eyes drifted around the woods as they traveled. Every so often she would glance at his swinging tail and the now larger plushie that looked stuck to it.

"Hm? Oh yes. I am. I've met a few.. others but I still don't know this place well at all. Or even what is around here that is dangerous." She answered and picked up her pace to match him by his side. Her head flicked to sweep back some of the mane stuck in her face, a few of the longest locks faintly brushing against his shoulder. "Would you tell me?" she asked sweetly, looking over at him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:53 pm
"I can tell you anything as long as I know the answer. As far as dangerous things in the area there hasn't been many and they leave thinking this place has no one living here. The Cave heads to another area where my family hides when danger is in the area. You are welcome to as well" He states seeing the cave is another way into the hidden field of glowing lilies that he and his sister look after.

He looks back at Cassi. Boy was she pretty and her colors were something that reminded him of flowers. He liked it seeing being around her made him feel at ease with her like he is when around flowers.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:06 pm
Despite his assurance nothing dangerous stuck around, she still felt a little uneasy being far after sun set. She knew she should have said something, anything in response to him. But she was now growing tired, the soft hoof falls from the both of them almost lulling. Her head bobbed while her pace slowed just a little to be noticeable. Lifting her head she glanced over at him. "Are we almost there?" she questioned before yawning.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:55 am
"We are here." He steps to the side and shows her the cave that he was talking about as he saw that she was tired. "Well we are at the cave. Deep inside is a path that leads to a field of Glowing Lilies. It is a pretty place to relax. It is also a well guarded place. We are safe there."

He pointed out as he allows her to pass him and then follows beside her into the cave. This way if she falls he can catch her with more ease by speeding up a bit more then having to keep watch over his shoulders.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:31 pm
When she heard him mention their arrival to the cave, she lifted her head and flicked some of the candy colored mane from her sleepy eyes. Her ears perked and she found some extra energy to follow in to the cave beside him. She quietly hoped this spot he spoke of wasn't too far inside, it looked like it could stretch in quite a ways.

"Thank you, for allowing me to stay the night." she spoke out softly, her purple eye peering out at him between strands of pink and light blue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:32 pm
Shadow leading her to the hidden field of glowing lilies as he moves plant vines covering the entry way. "Here we are." He said with a happy tune to his voice after all this means that he can go and rest in his field of glowing lilies. Well his family's flied. Once there he lays down as he looks at her. "You can lay anywhere. And If you are wounded. These Lilies can be used to heal wounds and illnesses." He points out as he smiles. So happy.

Natelie

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:06 pm
Paused in step, just before the vine curtain. She had made notice of the interesting flower on the stallion but it still didn't prepare her fully for the vision when he revealed the field. Her eyes widened in surprise "Wow.." she stayed in place then slowly stepped past the vines to stop again and look around more.

Noticing his movement she remembered now how much of a good idea it would be to lay down. Surprise over, she picked a spot she wouldn't smoosh or trample the lovely flowers and lowered to lay down evidently near the stallion. The cool floor almost felt good as her body relaxed. "I hope I won't need the healing." she smiled softly. Her head lowered finding a soft cushy spot to rest it on, unknowingly it was the tip of the male's tail.

Kara Asumie

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces