Welcome to Gaia! ::

De Civitate Nocte

Back to Guilds

Guild for the B/C Shop De Civitate Nocte (Under Construction...) 

Tags: Breedables and Changing Pets, Roleplay, De Civitate Nocte, Supernatural, Fantasy 

Reply ✥ De Civitate Nocte
Freebie Characters - Shop SAMPLES Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:38 pm
Put your characters here guys. XD
Please and THANKS!

Remember I need a base human character to play off on.

The creature traits aren't very important just yet.
Since 1st stage is plain boring human person.

Just keep in mine Timeline what Timeline so your
starting character can come from any time/era.

Just make sure the human is 100% human.
No half-robots, or half-elves or whatnot.
Just plain humans.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:58 pm
Human Form
Name: Silas Horton
Ethnicity: White
Timeline: From Year 2200

Skin: Pale/White
Hair Color: Blond
Hair Style: This, This, or This. If you don't like them, just give him a professional cut of some sort. xD
Eyes: Bright Blue
Build: Toned. He works out a lot after work.

Personality: Very stuck up. Thinks he and his clique are better than everyone else. Professional attitude at work. Bossy. Highly organized and timely. Takes great care of himself physically. Does like to go out with friends on the weekends. Oftentimes he's told he's "totally different" and a "party animal" when he has a few drinks. He misses the old days where he could go party like he used to, and will try and do the whole "getaway" trip every now and then. (will organize my thoughts more later)

Biography: Grew up in a very business oriented household with his family, maids, and butlers. He was shown the ways of the family business from a very early age, as he was to take it over after his father's passing, which he did. He has been the CEO of AeraCorp, the family business, for two and a half years now. He was given the chance to go out with his friends for four years after graduation, as long as he kept to his business studies. Their travels took them to different places around the world, where he and his friends would party. After he came back when he was twenty-two, he was told that his father was dying and he must begin rigorous training to become the new head CEO of AeraCorp.

AeraCorp has been the mainstream corporation for everything medicine. From finding cures to diseases, research, and monopolizing the medical industry. They have taken many pharmacies out of business and most everyone relies on them for medical needs. Being the CEO of this massive business is a task that he has undertaken to help be the spokesperson of this large business. He has no true medical knowledge and takes the business route, leaving his advisers to tell him what to say and do as he is still learning the ropes of the business's ins and outs.

Clothing Ideas:
Suit | Under Coat | Possible Ties? | Futuristic Bluetooth

Futuristic Glasses with information on them possibly? Don't have to keep the mouthpiece if you don't want. It's sort of what the bluetooth is for. xD If you'd rather draw this whole thing with the bluetooth included, that'd be fine too. :3 WHATEVER YOU WANT. xD

Creature Form
* BEWARE THE CUTENESS AHEAD, IT MAY TAKE YOUR SOUL *

[ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ][ x ]

Skyeforge

Dapper Noob

Tangled Puppet

Sarcastic Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:07 pm
Human
Name: Nasir Karim
Ethnicity: Persian
Timeframe: 14th or 15th century
Height: 6'
Hair: Black, straight. Parted down the middle. Falls to right at shoulders. Maybe a braid in the front that hangs down slightly farther than the rest of his hair.
Eyes: Green
Skin Tone: Tan.
Body Build: Lean muscled.

Creature Potential: Naga

Personality: Cunning, brave, adventurous

Tattoo Ideas
User ImageUser Image
I really like the idea of the first one because it's a little more abstract.
It could maybe take on a more snake like look farther along in the stages?
Up to you though. Just ideas.

Clothes Ideas
These are just showing the style I'd like to see...what you end up doing is completely up to you Yoru bby.<3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Only must I really have is that he doesn't like to wear shoes. So something like what's shown on the legs of the last person would be loved.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm
human
Talent Guédé Voodoo

Name: Mathieu Roque
Ethnicity: Haitian (with some French due to an ellipse moment of his ancestors)
Timeframe: Early 19th century
Hair: Long, black dreads. Can have feathers, beads, etc.
Eyes: Indigo
Skin: Dark skin
Built: Tall and muscular, trapezoid shape torso

Personality: He is an interesting man that's for sure. He is charming, witty, and smooth for Mathieu knows how to get his way out of any situation or in to one. Being a follower of the Guédé Loa family, it is easy to see that he is affected by them for he's quite the sly pervert with the love for life and he has plenty of plans of what to do with his life. But he is still sly for that's who he is most of his life of catering for others while continuing his own private plans. Highly calculating in his mind, it makes it difficult for others to trust him fully despite the friendly smile on his face. Mathieu, though, can't shake this one trait of him free of doing things for others. He was a slave since birth so he does have the habit of doing a favor or two to someone else, but he learned how to be a multitasker and is damn good at it.

Brief history: There was some doubt that he was not going to survive when he was a baby due to being born so weak. His family had asked for the Loa, Papa Guédé, to protect him every day in prayer and rituals while away from their masters. But not only was he saved, but Mathieu grew stronger with the blessings of Papa Guédé coursing through his body. It was natural that he became also a worshiper to the Loa who saved his life and gave him the strength to continue living. He needed that strength to live and serve the French. However, his hard work and his charming wits did made him the favorite slave among people for he knew how to make them happy. And while he pleases his masters at their every whim, he and the other slaves plot for their future.

In the night, Mathieu was teaching himself and trying to educate himself a little better to know how to read and write. He dislike the life he has and wants to be the master of his life and not serving the other. But then, a revolt had occurred as it sparked the revolution when one of his people had received a prophecy. Well, it wasn't his sort of thing to fight back with a sword at hand but Mathieu had went out, dressed for battle, only to see a strange light blinding his eyes . . .

Clothes: While his occupation is of a slave, he was right in the middle of going to the revolutionary war against the French. His attire is of like those pics you showed Yoru, plus here's some more that I have found to give some inspiration for it's all up to you <3 x a bokor x

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:18 am
M ii d night M e l o d y

Ellipsis moment.... rofl
Also just saying...don't get too specific for a look or I will loose my art muse. D:
Just saying.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 am
Yorugami

Yes yes = u = <3

Ah~ Not a problem but it's not all set
in stone yet since I just put that up
late last night after all > >;;

I'll put a mark or something to show that I'm done~

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 am
M ii d night M e l o d y
Yorugami

Yes yes = u = <3

Ah~ Not a problem but it's not all set
in stone yet since I just put that up
late last night after all > >;;

I'll put a mark or something to show that I'm done~

Otay.
XD Lol I just realized...yours and Tang's look the same.

ninja Just wondering if you feel like Dreads.
Cuz this chara feels like dreads. XD

But totes fine if not.
/kind of wants to do dreads.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:14 am
Yorugami

. . . . -goes to edit with dreads now-
I agree = u =

I'm just putting stuff up, but feel free to make
comments here and there and giving ideas too
about for his appearance since I also don't know
about what his attire should be for a mundane
human, especially when my guy was picked up
he was a slave at his time.

Peasant, victorian clothes-ish > >

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:18 am
M ii d night M e l o d y

Hmmmmmmmm.....don't they usually dress slaves before in usually
plain clothes like a small vest, linen loose sleeved shirt, maybe some
slightly ripped pants. Then manacles at feets or hands? O__o

He gets teh fancy clothes at stage 2?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:27 am
Yorugami

Yeah, he's a slave but he was in the process of going
into the revolutionary war that happened in his time and
gonna go kick some french a** off the island!

So his attire is a little bit more polished up, but I can't
find any decent damn pics to show = n=

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 am
M ii d night M e l o d y
Yorugami

Yeah, he's a slave but he was in the process of going
into the revolutionary war that happened in his time and
gonna go kick some french a** off the island!

So his attire is a little bit more polished up, but I can't
find any decent damn pics to show = n=

Dis or Dis?

or dees?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 am
Brolis

OMG BROLIS. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You also control Vlad who is almost like this...but he's a vampire.
Are you conspiring to have the NPC and Silas meet? ;DDDDDDDDDD

Also I think I'm fine with everything.
Profession cut I getcha OvO
And some cool business headgear tech.

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Skyeforge

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:46 am
OH, trust me. I have plaaans YORU. PLAAANS. >:3

Because MR. VLAD is like, the richest and most Professional Person in Nocte. Whereas Silas was one of the most well known people of his timeline heheheh. Now that he's just going to be a lowly person. He and Vlad will definitely butt heads at some point. >:3

But obviously Vlad will win out since Silas will be a lowly shifter. Ohhhh how Silas will NOT like this. XD <3 He may conspire with Madam Vivi at some point, possibly. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:52 am
Brolis
OH, trust me. I have plaaans YORU. PLAAANS. >:3

Because MR. VLAD is like, the richest and most Professional Person in Nocte. Whereas Silas was one of the most well known people of his timeline heheheh. Now that he's just going to be a lowly person. He and Vlad will definitely butt heads at some point. >:3

But obviously Vlad will win out since Silas will be a lowly shifter. Ohhhh how Silas will NOT like this. XD <3 He may conspire with Madam Vivi at some point, possibly. ;D

AND THE PLOT THICKENS!
Silas is like: *points at Vlad's seat* I'm supposed to be there.

XD Maybe he becomes Mdm. Vivi's pet. Huuuuuuuuuuuur ;D  

Yorugami

Captain

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Skyeforge

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:53 am
OvOb DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THAT!!!

Now we must find someone to RP her with so that these plots can come truuuuue. <3 XD  
✥ De Civitate Nocte

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff