Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
PRP Dancing to Dance (Lovey xXx Giolladhe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:28 pm
PRP Between Swirly and Dawns_aura

User Image

Get out. Go on an adventure. Aely, her twolegger, had been nagging and shoving at Lovey to go out more often for well over a year now. Huffing, still a bit of the old dramatic at heart, Lovey wanted to grumble just a little bit. It was without fail, when she decided to go out of earshot of the teepee that one of her herd mates would show up horribly injured or giving birth, or something.

Bah!

What did she need adventures for? It was reward to spend time with the little ones as they gained confidence on their spindle-thin legs and grew and matured. She didn’t need to be anywhere but home.

But oh, it was pretty to be in a forest again. An actual forest instead of just the grouping of trees near the teepee. Shade from a forest seemed so much cooler than that of a clearing. Why was that? Perhaps she’d find out someday. Pricking purple ears back and forth, Lovey arched her neck and danced a silly circle. Although some age showed around her eyes, and some grey on her muzzle… Lovey’s hair was as tall as ever and her spirit just as feisty.

If she wanted to prance around like a loon, she would!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

He could feel the sun shining, it was a lovely day. A good day for travel, and a good day to just be.

His ears pricked, to hear every little sound and warn him, of obstacles, of company, of anything that might affect him, directly or indirectly that he would be unable to see. It was a familiar and yet uncomfortable at the same time. The last times he'd been travelling, he'd had a guide or companion. He did not enjoy the feeling of helplessness that being alone now gave him. He hoped he'd meet up with his familiar Vale sometime soon. It seemed he had grown rather dependant on having someone to be his eyes.

As much as he felt uncomfortable, he also enjoyed the freedom of being able to travel where he would, when he wanted to. The sound of hoofbeats reached his ears. It wasn't a standard walk or trot. They didn't sound like they belonged to someone in a hurry. They sounded… strange. Just what was going on? And what were they doing?

Curiousity compelled him to move closer.

`Swirly

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm
dawns_aura

Lovey continued her dance, tossing her mane back and enjoying the feeling of the sun on her through the cover of the trees. Speckling her coat and creating a false dapple effect. She was lost in her own rhythm until she spun and saw the stallion standing not too far away. Had his eyes not been covered by a blindfold of some-sort he would have been staring straight at her. Her feet made a fumbling stop and Lovey couldn’t help but start to blush bright red.

All well, you didn’t get to a certain age without occasionally making a fool of yourself.. The important part was to have a good sense of humor about the whole situation. If it was even worth being called a situation?

The giggle started deep in her throat and rolled out as a happy, slightly breathless, laugh. “Oh.. hello over there… I don’t imagine you saw the show I put on – but I imagine that the clip-clopping was unusual?” Oh dear.. what if he wasn’t blind? And the blind-fold looking fabric was just a fashion statement?

She would hate to have insulted him. Prancing closer, still a bit breathless, Lovey stopped near the stallion and tossed her mane back.
“I’m Lovey, nice to meet you.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:16 pm
The laughter and giggles were new, at least to him when meeting someone different. It was light, pleasant, infectious. He felt his lips quirk upward just the slightest bit as he tried not to laugh himself. He did not wish to make an absolute fool of himself. At least not until he was certain he couldn't be all that ridiculous. Well, any more than he could absolutely help. He often made an a** of himself because of his disability.

It was rather unusual in the stallion's experience for someone to so boldly refer to his impairment. It seemed to make most he met… uncomfortable, to say the least. So it was refreshing to hear someone remark on it so clearly. Most seemed afraid of it, almost as if they might catch his blindness by acknowledging it.

' An unusual sound, yes, but by no means unpleasant.'His head swiveled towards the mare, so he was at least facing the correct direction. 'Lovey… a rather unusual name. Pleased to meet you, Lovey. My name Is Giolladhe. 'He took a deep breath.' You may call me Gio.'

'Swirly

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:07 pm
Lovey had long ago given up on the vanities that came with worrying about making a fool of her. At least that’s what she tried to tell herself, what did it matter if she was foolish? Her family loved her and she loved them… Her train of thought had gone off on a random tangent and she marshaled her thoughts to focus. Maybe her two-legger had sent her off because she was losing conversation skills. God forbid she ever be as anti-social as Harij.

Having dealt with sickness more than a few times and impairments on occasion, Lovey wasn’t uncomfortable nor did she really notice them. Especially since it was quite obvious the stallion had the ability to travel wherever he wanted at any given time. Seemed to her that it wasn’t much of an impairment besides a disappointment at all the things he wouldn’t get to look at?

Where was her mind today? All over the place.

She propped up a hind leg and settled in for a conversation, at least she hoped – he seemed quite a gentleman. “Giolladhe? Oh dear, I’m afraid I’m quite glad I may call you Gio… Seems less… formal -- though still a very nice name” She fidgeted a bit, “What brings you to these parts? If you’re seeking something in particular maybe I can help?”

dawns_aura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 pm
dawns_aura

{Dead?}  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 pm
He considered. The long silence was not good for much else. Perhaps he had intruded on something he had no business in. Perhaps he was simply a nuisance or unwelcome. Well, this would either turn into something to laugh about in the future or a very awkward situation. Oh dear. As if most situations weren't bad enough.

He fidgeted uncomfortably and prepared to leave if his presence was unwanted, until he heard her speak up. Ok, so it wasn't a ridiculous awkward moment, not right now, though there was always that possibility.

He winced as she noted the formality of his name. Yea, it was rather formal and unnecessary, so he often... neglected to introduce himself using his full name. But this time he felt it was appropriate.

'Well, I don't know exactly where here is, so it would be rather difficult for me to be looking for anything in particular.' He shrugged somewhat self-deprecatingly.'Right now, I am just... wandering.
But I could always use some conversation or company.

`Swirly
Sorry about the wait.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:29 pm
dawns_aura

Love relaxed as he began speaking and propped up a hoof. She had questioned her own presence but now that some of the formality felt like it was melting away she settled in. It had been quite awhile since she had felt even slightly uncomfortable. Age had taken the blush off of her cheeks in the sense of being embarrassed or uncomfortable was really unfamiliar.

“I know that feeling… conversation and company are quite welcome. Is there something you’d like to do?” She was open to the idea of strolling or standing, walking, or running. It really didn’t matter to her.

“This is the area I’m most comfortable, I don’t travel away from my teepees very often. Usually there’s something going on. Right now my grandson is pacing the floors worrying about the fact that his lovemate is expecting their first young.” She felt so old, so incredibly old. Her grandbaby was having babies…. “I’m making peace with that knowledge.” A quick hoot of laughter, “I feel bloody old.”

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:13 pm
He had started this day wandering, without any expectations or plans, and even this rather unexpected encounter was not an unwelcome experience. As it was he was tired of feeling like he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. He was feeling his age, and being a young stallion, he simply wanted to enjoy the day.

'It is such a pleasant day, I had no real plans beyond my wandering...' He knew it made him sound rather flighty or, to reference a common stereotype, blonde. In some occasions this would make him feel more awkward and uncomfortable, leading to him simply giving up and leaving, without much warning, however he didn't feel the need.

'Great grandbabies, huh. That must be very exciting.' He could not begin to imagine, his own offspring were still just small foals. ' I have only recently been blessed with foals of my own, I can sympathise with the worry... But also the excitement you must be feeling.'

He gave a short laugh and smiled.' Such a vivacious mare such as yourself can't be that old, no matter the years you've seen.'

`Swirly

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff