Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
H.U.B's Summer Chat Thread -you asked and here it is! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like cocktails?
  Yes
  Only ones with no alcahol...
  Not really...
View Results

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 am
MadPad
Nights-Rune

It sounds like an interesting Idea... Maybe H.U.B could try and bring peace to your organization? Either genuine or as a play type idea I find it funny. Working together would be really cool though!

I'm sure we can come up with a convincing yet humorous background for a collaboration between our organizations! smile
After the conclusion of the current event, I'll talk it over with the crew and think of things we could implement. I'd be glad if we could have an event on a larger scale together!

It sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Let me know what E-corp crew thinks. smile could be a whole lotta fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 am
Nights-Rune

I'm not sure but I know we have a lot of baby crows right now...well young ones that are almost adults and I often tend to sit outside and listen to them.

The cosplay I'm working is of an artists,Kimi's, character from a rp group on deviantART that closed for new applicants awhile ago and just...overall closed. But I had asked her if I could cosplay as her character Mei. I got permission as long as I take pictures. I'm going to work on it in time for the Con in January?(Febuary?) so that it's more fitting with "Winter Goddess" but I am also tempted to ask Rue if I could cosplay as Ayre or make the cosplay of Ayre for my partner :I

Here's a picture of the both of them by Rueme on deviantART. Ayre is on the left and Mei on the right.
User Image

NightzSiner

Divine Cleric

22,500 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:06 am
DermondOfSolune
Nights-Rune

I'm not sure but I know we have a lot of baby crows right now...well young ones that are almost adults and I often tend to sit outside and listen to them.

The cosplay I'm working is of an artists,Kimi's, character from a rp group on deviantART that closed for new applicants awhile ago and just...overall closed. But I had asked her if I could cosplay as her character Mei. I got permission as long as I take pictures. I'm going to work on it in time for the Con in January?(Febuary?) so that it's more fitting with "Winter Goddess" but I am also tempted to ask Rue if I could cosplay as Ayre or make the cosplay of Ayre for my partner :I

Here's a picture of the both of them by Rueme on deviantART. Ayre is on the left and Mei on the right.
User Image

Wow that is amazing art! That should be really fun to cosplay. (please forgive me for putting it in a spoiler it made my page go a bit wonky)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 pm
When is spirit week?  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

NightzSiner

Divine Cleric

22,500 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:53 pm
Nights-Rune
DermondOfSolune
Nights-Rune

User Image

Wow that is amazing art! That should be really fun to cosplay. (please forgive me for putting it in a spoiler it made my page go a bit wonky)

No its fine! My computer wouldn't let me turn it into a spoiler so I'm glad you could do it ;A; though I feel like I should have asked you if you could edit it.

yes, I'm also making their weapons which is like a giant hammer pole arm and a bow and arrow. Which I'll do that later once I'm done the cosplay. Accessories come later in time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:33 am
Nights-Rune

WOW! Congrats on becoming an auntie! Its a really good job trust me! wink You get all the fun stuff and then you hand them back, often with something that is 'don't tell mum' like the chocolate cake they may not have been completely allowed... *hugs* You will have a lot of fun!
Once he grows old enough, I'ma spoil that kid. Too bad they can't do much while they're still fragile. *switchy eyes*

Brb, having a field trip in the SF/GCD's A.Halo bawfest. And then head to work.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:00 am
DermondOfSolune
Nights-Rune
DermondOfSolune
Nights-Rune

User Image

No its fine! My computer wouldn't let me turn it into a spoiler so I'm glad you could do it ;A; though I feel like I should have asked you if you could edit it.

yes, I'm also making their weapons which is like a giant hammer pole arm and a bow and arrow. Which I'll do that later once I'm done the cosplay. Accessories come later in time.

Don't worry about it. smile How are you making the weps? corrugated plastic or latex work well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:03 am
A Redhead Angel
When is spirit week?

it starts the 7th of July

Yen Quest

Hehe, yeah it gets more fun as they get older. At the mo I am the bane of many a parent for promising their kids they become a Pokemon trainer when they are 10... hehehehehehe

The Halo Baw fest is so funny... it really is.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm
Nights-Rune
Hehe, yeah it gets more fun as they get older. At the mo I am the bane of many a parent for promising their kids they become a Pokemon trainer when they are 10... hehehehehehe

Really? Lol. Bad auntie! I'm that auntie who'll provide some emotional support when needed (there's nothing I can do that my sister can't do, outside of physical strength, maybe, lol).

Surprised to see so many people being up in arms about it. Me, I really don't care about the A.Halo at all. It's probably from the fact that I reserved the A.Halo as priceless (it's so rare, you can't even place a value on it).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 pm
What fun~ xd

Went a ways out of town for the first time in a while and wasted almost $40 on 3 manga that, though I might read again in the future, only lasted me 4 hours.
If only I could have afforded more...and they didn't have titles I hadn't already read elsewhere...ah well, a good read's a good read.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:25 am
Yen Quest
Nights-Rune

Really? Lol. Bad auntie! I'm that auntie who'll provide some emotional support when needed (there's nothing I can do that my sister can't do, outside of physical strength, maybe, lol).

Surprised to see so many people being up in arms about it. Me, I really don't care about the A.Halo at all. It's probably from the fact that I reserved the A.Halo as priceless (it's so rare, you can't even place a value on it).

How is that being bad? Its being epic. They will get a trainer card a pokedex smile I am also good with the emotional support and then for the older ones free tutoring in a lot of things. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:10 pm
2 more days of work then it's vacation and I can really start enjoying summer. (meaning sleeping all day and spending the night online, that's what I'm like...)  

NocturnalVeil

Loving Dragon

61,100 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:11 am
Nights-Rune
How is that being bad? Its being epic. They will get a trainer card a pokedex smile I am also good with the emotional support and then for the older ones free tutoring in a lot of things. 3nodding
Lol. Well, I can get behind the free tutoring part, so long it's not free torture. Omg, you don't know how silly I felt when I typed out torture instead of tutor while writing this. Oh bleep, seriously, I'm mistyping everything right now. rofl

I was hoping I'll get a nice day off this week because of 4th of July and such, but it turns out I forgot it's the aniversary of my grandfather's death. See, I'm not that religious of a person, but the older generations are. All families under my grandfather's family tree are having a combination of a party and prayers today. Don't think I'll be home until 8pm today (I have work all weekend, starting tomorrow).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:52 am
Yen Quest
Nights-Rune
Lol. Well, I can get behind the free tutoring part, so long it's not free torture. Omg, you don't know how silly I felt when I typed out torture instead of tutor while writing this. Oh bleep, seriously, I'm mistyping everything right now. rofl

I was hoping I'll get a nice day off this week because of 4th of July and such, but it turns out I forgot it's the aniversary of my grandfather's death. See, I'm not that religious of a person, but the older generations are. All families under my grandfather's family tree are having a combination of a party and prayers today. Don't think I'll be home until 8pm today (I have work all weekend, starting tomorrow).

I think that's a nice tradition, I don't personally celebrate death anniversaries but I do celebrate my Nan's birthday with cake and tea and I light a candle for her.

Baby torture involves tickling them until the most annoying sound possible is made. It fails when they get older because they start to tickle back and kids aren't fair, they know your weak spots and that's where they will go for. (with me its the feet and they de-shoe and de-sock me to achieve this) sweatdrop

*hugs* I am sorry to hear about your Grandad though. Loosing someone is never fun.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

GLJordan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:36 am
A Redhead Angel
When is spirit week?

Sunday then lasts for the next two weeks sorta