Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Black Ops 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOOM...
  Headshot!
View Results

ochimaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm
I will never tire of killing little kids.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:34 am
Little kids? What do you mean? Do you mean you kill little kids in the game, or you know that most ppl who play the black ops game are like little kids? I don't get it. I don't play video games like that.

Final fantasy for the world. biggrin NEW GAMES SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never buy a ps4 or a stupid xbox one or a wii u.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 am
But the Wii U has Super Mario games! And will eventually have a Zelda game! And um... Nintendoland is full of cute minigames? sweatdrop

Goddamn I wish I could afford a proper PC...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:41 am
It's mostly little kids on Black Ops 2. Either that, or men with high screeching voices that yell "noob" a lot. What's funny, is that Call of Duty is the same game I played on the playground in 2nd grade. Two teams... everyone running around making shooting noises at each other and yelling "I shot you first! I shot you first!" Same game... but it would be ridiculous if grown men were running around a park playing imaginary war.

Final Fantasy 1 for the win! Love that game.  

ochimaru

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:40 am
ochimaru
It's mostly little kids on Black Ops 2. Either that, or men with high screeching voices that yell "noob" a lot. What's funny, is that Call of Duty is the same game I played on the playground in 2nd grade. Two teams... everyone running around making shooting noises at each other and yelling "I shot you first! I shot you first!" Same game... but it would be ridiculous if grown men were running around a park playing imaginary war.

Final Fantasy 1 for the win! Love that game.
On the playground"? ARe you serious? All we played on the playground was the playground facilities. I was in elementary school from 1996 to 2001 and didn't do any of that. Only thing that mattered was that one of our friends from elementary school in 2000 introduced us to RPGs in like 2000 and changed us ever since. Including Final Fantasy, and also Lunar series.  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games