Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Recovery and Discovery (Isi Anowa and Prism)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 pm
User Image
Isi's eyes opened slowly at first, but then they snapped open. Where was she? What happened? Oh no I've forgotten again. She panicked, jumping to her feet and looking around. But then it all came back to her. She and Prism had fought off the wolves and then gone into the forest for shelter. The sun had gone down before they had found the right place. That explained why their location looked different now. She had only seen it in the night so it looked foreign in the daylight.

Her eyes fell upon Prism and she wanted to wake him, wanted to make sure she wasn't dreaming. But all that mattered was that she had not forgotten the events of the previous day and night. She could remember short term still, and that had to be a good sign. But then the flashback came floating back to her mind. The one that had showed her that she had left a loved one behind in some sort of an attack. She had to have been a horrible mare in her past for leaving them. And where had she left them? Why? Either way, she was sure they wouldn't be happy to see her, if they were still alive. She began to cry, guilt crushing her heart. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she remember, and what had happened?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:40 am
User Image

Prism had fought sleep for a short while after they made it to the grove to rest and recover after the attack from the wolves. He had wanted to make sure that they would not return once they had settled in for sleep. He also spent the time watching over Isi, she had come out of the attack fairly unharmed but he wondered how she would fair due to the stress of the attack and her missing memories. Eventually however sleep took it's hold on the exhausted stallion and he slipped into a somewhat restful sleep.

His dreams were filled with the same endless sequences that he had dreamt of since he had lost track of his basket. He saw the flashes of the Kalona chasing him, he saw his leap into the ravine, things got a bit fuzzy when he hit the rocks and then he would see himself waking up covered in blood, one of his antlers broken off at the bottom of the ravine. Then it would flash through his recovery and then his search for his missing foal but this time it ended differently, it ended with him meeting Isi a mare who needed his help just as much, if not more, than he needed her help.

It was at this point that he heard crying. At first he had thought it was part of the dream but he quickly realized it wasn't. Prism's eyes shot open and he was on his hooves before he had time to think. Ears alert, eyes scanning the grove looking for some sort of danger. Then he saw Isi, standing a short distance away, and she was crying. "Isi." Prism said softly not wanting to frighten her and then stepped closer giving her a friendly nuzzle. "What's wrong?" She didn't look hurt, but it was clear she was upset, perhaps the residual effects of last nights attack.

She-Ra of Etheria

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:00 am
She sniffled and turned quickly when she heard his voice. She cursed herself inwardly for waking him. His nuzzle made her feel a little better. It was nice to have a friend, though the circumstances that brought them together were not nice at all. "Oh, Prism...I...I'm alright," she hiccuped and struggled to get a hold of herself, "I just...Everything that happened the other day has got me thinking again." Sometimes she wished her brain would stop tormenting her with thoughts. But really she was thankful she was thinking at all, thankful that she could recall the details of her flashback, even though it was horrible. She still hadn't told Prism about it, and she wondered if she could manage to tell him the truth. What if he thought she was awful and left? He was all she had right now.

No, she wouldn't tell him. They had to find his basket. He had enough to worry about and he needed her help. She took a deep breath and her tears stopped. "How did you sleep?" she asked him, gazing into his green eyes for a moment and then scanning the area around them. It wasn't a permanent living area, but it seemed to have gotten them through the night. She was very thankful for that. Her body felt sore still from the fight with the wolves, but she knew she would recover. She scanned Prism's body to make sure he was still alright. He had bruises and scrapes here and there but nothing sinister seemed to have happened over night.

"Here, let's see if we can find something for those scratches," she said, hoping for some water to clean them up a bit. She listened hard for a river or stream, but nothing reached her ears. So instead, she plucked a leaf from one of the larger shrubs around them and applied it carefully to a rather nasty gash above her friend's knee.

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am
Even though she didn't look alright Prism nodded his head. There was no reason to draw out whatever was bothering her, he wanted to help her yes, but he thought in this case it was best to wait for her to come to him for help. She just needed time that was all, time and encouragement which he was willing to give her. "The wolves won't come back, if they were going to they would have done so last night while we slept." He told her but Prism didn't think that was the only thing she had been thinking about, perhaps it was something to do with her lost memories. "If you need to talk about it I am a good listener. I do want to help you if I can, but only when you are ready for it." He remember what it was like when he had been injured and others were trying to help him but he wasn't ready for it. It had been hard and he didn't want to put Isi through that.

"Oh I sleep well enough." In truth he hadn't been sleeping all that well for a while now, but there was no reason to worry her with saying that. He clearly got enough sleep each night so that he could continue on his way each day so why complain about it. "What about you? Did you get enough sleep?"

He wanted to tell her not to worry about his scratches and cuts but he remained silent and let her wipe the cut above his knee with the leaf. She had a gentle touch, perhaps she had been a healer in her past, should he say that? He decided to keep that tidbit of information tucked away for now. "Thank you Isi." He took a moment to look over her wounds, what little she had. "How is your leg? Does it need to be looked at? You don't have any other injuries do you?" She seemed to be able to stand and move without showing any pain so he didn't think it was too bad.

Baby Pandah

She-Ra of Etheria

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 am
She nodded, unable to express how very grateful she was that he was here and that he supported her. "Good," she said, hoping that he really had gotten a good night's sleep. "Yes, I got enough," she assured him.

"You're welcome," she mumbled through the leaf. She smiled lightly as she finished cleaning his wound, they were both so concerned about each other. She had to admit it was a nice feeling to have someone to care about. Satisfied that he didn't have any other deep gashes to clean, she stood straight again. "I think it's alright," she said, looking down at her leg. It was sore, but she could stand perfectly fine. Poor Prism had taken the bulk of the attacks. She thought again of the flashback. She had almost repeated herself, she had almost left Prism behind as well. She thought about what he had said earlier, her head spinning horribly.

"Prism, do you ever...um...think about what you could have done differently?" she asked. She looked at him quickly, hoping the question didn't sound rude. Perhaps he would understand. Maybe he would not want her to leave when he found out that she had once abandoned someone important to her. She wouldn't blame him if he wanted nothing to do with her after knowing that. But maybe he would understand. He had lost someone important once too. She wondered what it had been like to be in so much pain and still feel the hurt of loss.

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:00 pm
"I'm glad." He said, he didn't want to have them moving if either of them were lacking in sleep. They needed clear minds and alert senses to continue on their path, though where exactly they were headed he wasn't sure. They had decided last night to travel together, to help each other as they went, but Prism didn't had an exact location or destination in mind, he just needed to find some clue or bit of information that would help him locate his basket, well more so the foal that had been inside of it. And Isi, she needed to recover her memories and he wasn't sure how to help her with that other than being here for her and offering a shoulder to cry on, a pair of ears to listen and a friend to be with.

He gave his head a nod as she confirmed her leg was alright. "We'll take it easy just in case, don't want to stress any of our injuries." They wouldn't be able to do much if either of their injuries was too bad to travel. He was sore, yes there was no denying it, but a night of sleep had done him some good and he didn't feel like waiting around for his cuts to heal enough that he could move without him feeling a bit of pain from them.

Her question made him pause. Prism took a few moments to think it over. "Yes, I do." He finally told her and then went on to give a more drawn out answer. "I think we all regret decisions or actions that we do at some point and wonder how things would have turned out had we done differently. I know I wonder what would have happened had I stayed and fought those Kalona instead of running. I might have died, I might have won, they might have found my basket. Same with my past life, I wonder if I could have done something different other than lazing around all the time." He gave his head a shake. "Sadly though thinking about it does not give us the option to go back and change things." He paused for a moment, considering whether to ask her or not, then decided to. "Why do you ask?" Did she regret joining him on his journey? Or was this something to do with her forgotten past?

Baby Pandah

She-Ra of Etheria

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:44 pm
She nodded in agreement, and after picking a direction she set out carefully and slowly. She couldn't stand hanging around any more than he could, and she was glad he was eager to move as well.

She turned to look at him when he paused, hoping her question had not offended him.She listened to what he said and bit her lip guiltily. "It must be so hard to think about. It must be difficult to remember," she said and nuzzled him in a comforting manner. She shouldn't have asked. She should tell him why she wanted to know. Because she was curious about his feelings. Sometimes she felt so selfish. She felt bad that she took comfort in the fact that he was in pain as well. She wondered what they would say to each other if they were not troubled souls. She wondered if they would still be friends.

"I...I had a flashback, yesterday," she mumbled and looked at him. She then proceeded to tell him the details, the blood on the snow, the screaming, her running away from the one she loved, the one who needed her. "I feel horrible. I feel like I must have been a terrible mare in the past," she said.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games