[OOC] Pridelands Breeding Approval Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePridelands

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

Note: This came into effect on July 1st, 2013.

Breeding approval is now a thing in the Pridelands! It is to help me have better awareness as to what breedings are happening so the babies can be put onto the memberlist. This isn't so much as seeking approval as it is you agreeing that you are a) doing your part to help and b) agree that all your Pridelands lions are on the memberlist.

You don't need to wait for me to physically approve of your breeding application. As long as you post here, you'll be set to post your breeding form in the CC thread and/or a colourists' breeding thread.

The bottom line: I need some sort of assurance that everyone is being responsible in helping to keep the memberlist up-to-date.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image

1. You do not need to wait for approval to breed. When you post your form in this thread, you are acknowledging everything written in this thread, and you are good to go.

2. When you post for a breeding, you are acknowledging that all your Pridelands members are on the memberlist. Anywhere on there. It is ok if its a stage or so behind, as Saffy will work on catching up. If they are still sitting in the approval thread (but still approved), that is ok.

3. Do not post a breeding form if not all of your PLers are on the memberlist. As soon as you post an update in the application thread, you are clear to breed. I just need access to all the information for Pridelanders.

4. If you have a concern that I am being slow in updating either this list or the memberlist, please quote me or pm me. I may need a poke or two, but I will do my best to keep this better updated from now on.

5. You can have multiple breedings up at once, but please make sure that you are putting in litter information in the application/update thread when you get them.

5a. You should do this if you are interested in putting your female lioness into Mix 'n Match Breedings, as they would be on PL lines. If that is the case, just note that in your post.

6. If you do post for a breeding (and/or get a breeding) when not all of your PLers are on the memberlist, you'll be restricted from breeding until you resolve the issue. Resolving the issue is as simple as posting any needed updates in the application/update thread.

If you have any questions or concerns about this, please PM me (Safaia). I will work to help clarify these rules and make them easier to understand/utilize. If this becomes too difficult, it may be switched to something else; I am open to ideas.

ThePridelands

ThePridelands

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image

[color=green]I Would Like to Breed![/color]
[size=10][b]Male's Name/Image:[/b]
[b]Female's Name/Image:[/b]
[b]You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist?[/b] [/size]

Approved List:
Feruzi x Masuka

(mix/match)
? x Ndizi Nyara
? x Maisha
So x ?
? x Amira

Restricted List:
none, yay!

Bred Pairs
Rekhet x Asalikama'Chai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Feruzi, Ecavi
Female's Name/Image: Masuka, Ecavi
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes (Except Usikuzuri, who is posted in the update thread. You even had one on your list I didn't have on mine, too. Poor, forgotten Kituwe QQ)

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:50 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Rekhet
Female's Name/Image: Asali kama
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yeah

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:40 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: N/A [ Trying for MnM breeding - but will update in the future if she finds a fling.
Female's Name/Image: Ndizi Nyara
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Trying for MnM
Female's Name/Image: Maisha
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: So
Female's Name/Image: MnM

I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: MnM
Female's Name/Image: Amira

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:19 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: M&M
Female's Name/Image: Panya
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? yes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:59 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Mo`olelo
Female's Name/Image: M&M
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes!

I Would Like to Breed!
Female's Name/Image: Hamamu
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist? Yes!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:48 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Female's Name/Image: Shujaa
You understand that posting this means you (and your breeding partner) agree that all your members are on the memberlist?
yes  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:33 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Matumaini
Female's Name/Image: Hviske

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Tlotlego'Setu
Female's Name/Image: M&M

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:18 am
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: MnM for now
Female's Name/Image: Dayo

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:27 pm
I Would Like to Breed!
Male's Name/Image: Mix and Match
Female's Name/Image: Katyria'Desiv

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff