Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Just dipping a toe ( Xaejil & Dekana )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:09 pm
Xaejil was not used to being outdoors and while she'd probably not fully admit her awe, she was quite impressed by the openness of everything. After having settled into her dorm and then establishing important locations to know, she'd decided to take a walk and observe the campus proper.

The beholder ghoul was drawn to the lake. She'd only seen underground lakes where pale, blind things stalked with deadly precision. Beholders weren't the type to enjoy a swim or even touch the water but with this humanoid form she was afforded a bit of freedom that the ghoul wasn't allowed at home.

She found a rocky ledge by the water's edge, smoothed her skirt and took a seat. The toe of her black boot dabbed at the water enough to make it ripple.

"Hmm.." She hummed aloud before glancing around for anyone who could be watching. Finding herself safe, she slowly pulled off her boot and then the other. She wore black leggings that went to the ankle but her feet at least were bare.

Ever so slightly, she dipped in a toe.

SkieBorne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:42 pm
Dekana was out swimming as usual and in the depths below the rock ledge he'd been lurking, watching the fish and the beasties swim about, occasionally startling the fish just to see them flash away in all directions. When they started and dove even deeper then he was, he looked up to find the silhouette of a foot against the brightness of the surface.

Unable to resist himself, he glided upwards and, without notice, grabbed the foot - didn't pull or drag or apply force, simply grabbed the foot with his cool, wet hand as a cluster of bubbles broke the surface. When his head broke into the air, he inhaled deeply and smiled at the new comer, "Hello."

iloveyouDIE

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:20 am
Jil jolted abruptly in surprise, even yelping softly as the boil grabbed her foot. She wasn't used to being snuck up on, a Beholder's awareness was it's greatest asset, but she could hardly see something coming when it came from underwater.

She almost fell in just from surprise and by the time the strange boil had said hello, Jil was already bright red and almost angry with embarrassment. "Uh.. unhand me!"

She jiggled her foot in his hand and gripped the rock desperately.

SkieBorne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:22 pm
He grinned at her and shrugged, "If you insist." Dekana released the foot, clearly pleased with himself, and arched a brow, "No hello in return? Are you new here? I don't recognize you."

He kicked a bit and hoisted himself up out of the water to sit on the ledge, his tail still idly swaying in the lake. He had only a pair of specially fitted swimming trunks on and didn't seem to be bothered by the cool air or transition between wet and dry. Leaning forward, he rested his elbows on his knees and grinned again, "What brings you to the lake? I highly doubt it's fishing for boils."

iloveyouDIE

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm
"Hello.." Her reply was huffy and annoyed but she granted him the politeness. She'd yanked her legs upwards and clung to her knees. Pink ruffles of her underskirts fell back to reveal that the ghoul seemed to be covered head to ankle in a bodysuit. The only part of her skin visible was her face and her currently bare feet. Even her hands were gloved.

"I am new.. yes.. I haven't been to an above-lake before now." Her eyes darted over the boil, unsure of him. He was different than anyone she'd seen before but many creatures from the above world were mysteries to her. "My name is Xaejil.. you are?"

SkieBorne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 pm
"Above ground? You live underground? Interesting." Dekana bit his lower lip thoughtfully and shrugged, "My folks had us living in waterside shadows most of the time. Makes it easier to step between realms."

Sitting up straighter when she announced her name, he squared his shoulders and gave a nod, one feline ear cocked out and the other flicking as something irritated it, "I'm Dekana... Why're you clad in a bodysuit? Allergic to something?" The boil gestured at her bunched up skirt and the revealed underclothing.

iloveyouDIE

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 pm
His mention of travelling between realms had peaked her interest. The Beholders had often dabbled in travelling between planes with their magic. Her expression lightened, her mouth forming a wondering 'o'. She would have liked to ask for more information when Dekana asked about her clothing. Jil turned as pink as her horns again and clutched her knees tighter.

"It is very rude to inquire about what is under a ghoul's clothing!" She began to grab for her boots as if she were going to leave.

SkieBorne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:07 pm
"Well excuse me. Your legs and your arms are all covered, I thought it might be some sort of wetsuit... since you're at the lake." Dekana huffed in return and stood abruptly, "No need to get your panties in a bunch, ghoul. I meant nothing by it."

His tail flicked like an irate cat's as he ran a hand through his hair, frowning as he gazed down at her. "Too bad. I was going to offer to show you to swim if the answer was no."

iloveyouDIE

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:08 pm
"What is a wetsuit?" And she also wasn't familiar with the saying about bunched up panties either. He grip on her legs loosened but she didn't fully relax. She wasn't particularly bothered that the boil was annoyed but her goal here at school was to gather information and slip in seamlessly with the populace. It was hardly prudent to be making enemies so soon.

"I have.. never taken a swim. I also am not normally in this.. form. Our glorious race is beyond these.. hideous bodies." She motioned to the limbs. "Pardon me if I came off as rude." She nodded her head in apology but it was clear she truly felt the humanoid form to be subpar.

SkieBorne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm
"A wetsuit? No aquatics use them to protect their skin. Not sure why... I do fine without any silly things." He rolled his shoulders, still frowning. Her choice of words, however, made him chuckle and he shook his head, "Nor am I particularly pleased to be cast in this skin but the School is rather... total in its demand for it."

Dekana flexed then dove headlong into the water, arcing around so he was facing her again, "Then you should go swimming. It doesn't make sense not to... what happens if you're in a lake or something too deep to wade? You just gonna drown? Get in here, I'll show you." He splashed the ledge, and grinned.

iloveyouDIE

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:52 am
"I will..." She eyed the water. "Leave my clothes on." Yes, she fully intended on swimming in the full body suit and coat AND gloves. Jil shielded herself as he splashed with expression of confusion. She wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a nice gesture or a mean gesture and she was yet to understand how the swimming thing could be fun.

"Is it difficult?" Finally the girl eased a toe into the water, a chill running unfamiliar up this body's spine. She poked downwards and downwards until her bare toes met squishy lakebottom. "Ugh!" It was strange and... wet and... mushy and...odd. The water was already soaking through her clothing but thankfully she didn't care enough for it to matter.

By the time she was on both feet in the lake, her skirt was floating up around her waist, the pink ruffles soaking through to darker off color. Like anyone jumping into a cool water source, she tiptoed and bounced, holding her arms high above the surface of the water.

"I don't know.." Her face was pink again, though not as pink as her horns, and she continued to bounce in place when the water reached her waist. Below the water she felt light, almost weightless but..... she was starting to like it. It was a bit like floating!

SkieBorne

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 am
"Sure. They'll weigh you down though." He snerked, leaving that particular discovery to the strange new student, "Eh? Not particularly, you just let the water support you. It's fun, really."

The spectacle of her skirts bunched up and floating combined with the bouncing motion as she waded in the mud made Dekana chuckle, "Don't be afraid of it for Jack's sake. Lean into your walk, flip onto your back or something... relax."

iloveyouDIE

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:39 am
She wasn't sure she could believe this boil. Of course he would like water as he was clearly aquatic, but her species wasn't meant for swimming.

And she definitely wasn't shedding any clothing for him.

"Onto my back?" She'd never swam and well.. she didn't even lay down. In her dorm she usually stuck with her natural form and had no need for laying or a bed. The concept of being on one back seemed rather stupid when you were covered in eyes from head to toe. Thankfully in her clothes, under the water, they stayed closed.

Jil was definitely willing to try and lowered further into the drink. She hissed as the cool water hit her armpits and gave her an all new chill. Her eyes kept darting to the boil for guidance and she observed how he moved his body to stay afloat. Finally giving in to his instructions, she leaned onto her back...

..but had no idea about body position and within moments was dunked under and flailing. She sputtered wildly and stood back up again. Jil was flushed with fresh embarrassment and crossed her arms in the now soaked clothing. "That didn't work at all!!"

SkieBorne
Sorry I went on vacation for a few days ^_^;;;

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces