Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply The Arcade-General Gaming Discussion
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Discussion Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of Animal Crossing: New Leaf?
  I love it!!
  It's alright but not my favorite in the series.
  I don't like it.
  I don't have it yet!
  I'm not into this series.
View Results

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
とびだせ どうぶつの森

Developer/Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release Dates: Japan/Korea: November 2012, February 2013; NA/EU/AUS: June 2013

Meizzkey was kind enough to make us a thread to chat and spazz over the newest installment of Animal Crossing over in the News Forum while we waited for it to come out, but now that it finally has, I figured we could do with a new discussion thread for those who've gotten their hands on it! I plan on getting it at some point eventually, when I can justify spending the money....I'm pretty much jobless at the moment *sigh*

So apparently this new installment of Animal Crossing has you introduced to the town as the new mayor, albeit by accident...I'm not sure how such an accident could happen, but it's definitely an interesting change from the traditional premise of just being the new kid on the block. Aside from this, lots of new customization features have been added; I can't wait to try them out!

For those who've gotten the game, just how awesome is it so far? What's your favorite thing about it? Please tell us about your playing experiences below!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:22 am
My cousin bought this the day it came out and I am currently mad at her because she's been raving about it...

Until I get money though I cannot get the game...T.T

But I can't wait to get a try at it, the game looks awesome!!  

Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 pm
Hiei_Jaganeshi_Urameshi
My cousin bought this the day it came out and I am currently mad at her because she's been raving about it...

Until I get money though I cannot get the game...T.T

But I can't wait to get a try at it, the game looks awesome!!

A few of my friends have already gotten it as well, and I'm quite jealous....don't worry, we can seethe in our envious rage together! LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to clarify something for players who might be planning to share their copy of New Leaf with a sibling or friend, etc. My brother and I finally secured our copy only to find, to our dismay, you can only create one town per copy and the first person to set up a save file automatically becomes the mayor; all following players only become residents. This may not be a big deal for some of you guys, but we had expected (rather ignorantly, I suppose) that we would be able to create separate towns for our own files and then be the respective mayor of each. We were a bit thrown off by this so I wanted to mention it here for those who might be planning to share a copy; please be aware of these conditions.

I'm actually going to get my own copy so 1) we don't have to worry about sharing xD and 2) I can make my own town and etc as I like it. My brother is going out of town soon (without being able to bring the game along) and has a relatively busier summer than I so he gets first dibs. I'm such a nice big sister

Having played through a bit of New Leaf so far, I can say that I really love it! It's beautiful and adorable; last night I spent an hour or so connecting with Meizzkey in her town over the internet, and despite our connection eventually crashing I had a lot of fun! I can't wait for my personal copy to get here.

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

The Arcade-General Gaming Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas