Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
Pokemon X and Y Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:37 pm
I didn't see a thread for this so I figured I'd start one.

Now that E3 is passed we've got some new information about the games. The most notable thing being that characters will have extensive customization options such as hairstyles, outfits and accessories. As well as the new Pokemon Type, Fairy.

EDIT: Recently I've seen the announcements on the X and Y starter evolutions. It's been basically confirmed that they're based on different RPG classes, Cespin the warrior/paladin class, Fennekin the Mage and Frokie the Thief/Rouge.

The new evolutions look pretty cool, my favorite being Froakie's, (and I hate frogs irl). I was originally going for Fennekin but depending on how the final evolutions look I may end up with Froakie when the game releases.

The other big thing that was announced was this gen's fossil pokemon, finally we get more Dinosaur based pokemon and of course Tyrunt is my personal favorite and I can't wait to see how it evolves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:02 pm
It's gone so much farther now! It seems there may be Pokemon you can actually ride, kinda like how you can ride the legendary dogs in Rangers. Of course, there's the little Nintendogs thing you can do with your Pokemon, like pet them and such. A Pokemon wifi bank, (like cloud storage)that I think you have to pay for but I'm not sure.There most likely will be another Eevee evolution to match up with Sylveon, being either Poison, Dragon, or Steel. The new Professor is giving you Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle, so I'm still kinda fuzzy on how you get the new starters. But the originals have Mega evolutions. And Mewtwo now has 2 Mega evolutions, one for X and one for Y. I'm sure there's more news that I forgot. Check out TheJWittz or TamashiiHiroka on youtube and they have full reports on the game. I can't wait till it comes out!  

StarCrysis

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 pm
StarCrysis
It's gone so much farther now! It seems there may be Pokemon you can actually ride, kinda like how you can ride the legendary dogs in Rangers. Of course, there's the little Nintendogs thing you can do with your Pokemon, like pet them and such. A Pokemon wifi bank, (like cloud storage)that I think you have to pay for but I'm not sure.There most likely will be another Eevee evolution to match up with Sylveon, being either Poison, Dragon, or Steel. The new Professor is giving you Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle, so I'm still kinda fuzzy on how you get the new starters. But the originals have Mega evolutions. And Mewtwo now has 2 Mega evolutions, one for X and one for Y. I'm sure there's more news that I forgot. Check out TheJWittz or TamashiiHiroka on youtube and they have full reports on the game. I can't wait till it comes out!
I'm subbed to both of them already.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:56 pm
Update Bump  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

The Red Libra

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:10 pm
I am looking to trade for a few Pokemon so please PM me or replay to the post if you are willing to trade for the Pokemon on my list. I will that ether gender at any Level.

Lilligant or Petilil
Misdreavus
Snorunt, Glalie or Froslass
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur or Venusaur
Chikorita, Bayleef or Meganium
I am also out to collect Vivillon, so please let me know.
Scatterbug, Spewpa or Vivillon itself.
I currently only have the "Polar Vivillon".

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 pm
The Red Libra
I am looking to trade for a few Pokemon so please PM me or replay to the post if you are willing to trade for the Pokemon on my list. I will that ether gender at any Level.

Lilligant or Petilil
Misdreavus

All I've really got is a scatterbug  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

The Red Libra

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 pm
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

Lilligant or Petilil
Misdreavus

Ok, do you know what type it is, and what would you want for one?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 pm
Im looking for a Light Orb, the item a Female Pikachu can hold so when bred, with another electric type it's Pichu can learn Volt Tackle, if you have one or two to trade keep me in mind, that's all.  

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 pm
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

Lilligant or Petilil
Misdreavus

Ok, so after digging through all my friend safari's I've now got:

Petil, Ivysaur, Vivillon. I don't know what form it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 am
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

Lilligant or Petilil
Misdreavus

Ok, what would you what for a Petilil and a Vivillon. Someone already helped me out with the Ivysaur. But thanks for looking.

and if you click on the link to Vivillon serebii page it will show you all the different forms. some of them are really cool.  

The Red Libra

Beloved Ladykiller

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 am
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

Lilligant or Petilil
Misdreavus

Ok, what would you what for a Petilil and a Vivillon. Someone already helped me out with the Ivysaur. But thanks for looking.

and if you click on the link to Vivillon serebii page it will show you all the different forms. some of them are really cool.

It's polar I think.

The only thing I really want is a Charizardite X stone... or MewTwoite X. But if you don't have those things you can just have them anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:18 am
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

Lilligant or Petilil
Misdreavus

It's polar I think.

The only thing I really want is a Charizardite X stone... or MewTwoite X. But if you don't have those things you can just have them anyway.

Sorry, I haven't got those stones yet, Sorry. sweatdrop
I am able to trade for the Petilil right now if you are?  

The Red Libra

Beloved Ladykiller

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:24 am
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

It's polar I think.

Well, you get the charizard one when you pick charmander in the beginning but if you didn't pick charmander you don't get it ever as far as I know. But that's fine my FC is in my sig.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:30 am
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

It's polar I think.

Well, you get the charizard one when you pick charmander in the beginning but if you didn't pick charmander you don't get it ever as far as I know. But that's fine my FC is in my sig.

Yeah, I got a Blastosie as the starter, so I got Blastoisinite, sorry.
I already put your code in, and you already have mine. I'm Blake.  

The Red Libra

Beloved Ladykiller

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 am
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra
XrosHeartless
The Red Libra

It's polar I think.

Yeah, I got a Blastosie as the starter, so I got Blastoisinite, sorry.
I already put your code in, and you already have mine. I'm Blake.
Ok, I'll pop on and I'll send you a trade request when i see you.  
The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff