Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Feeling lame Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=x=
  x.x
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:05 pm
So...I had to get blood drawn today...I always hate it because they have a hard time getting blood.

So I get four times in the arm....she couldn't get it....my Dr. comes back in and says that I need to get injects as well...the nurse stops and says "I can't get a good grip on her veins..." So the Dr. gives it a go and pokes me once more in my right arm....well, she couldn't get any either....so she says lets give her the injections...I get both shots...and she says out flat that we do need to get some blood...she starts looking at my hand.

She thinks it's the best bet and uses a damn regular needle instead of the butterfly...She gets some blood out and then the blood just stops...so she moves the needle more into my vein more...By this point I can't take the pain and my eyes start to water up...."It really stings" Is what I said...she said to endure it a bit more....so I do and it took another 60 secs....for her to get it fulled up....

They need to get another vial of blood and just thinking about doing again my eyes start to get teary again....the Dr, puts her hand under my chin and says "look her eyes are all watery.....maybe we should stop and she can come back in three months and get blood done again."

Both of them keep saying sorry and apologizing....I had 8 needles jabbed into me today....2 of which was shots...and 1 that got blood...

The shots were pneumonia vaccination, and tetanus vaccine  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 pm
I had one needle today. My arms still sore from it.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:22 pm
cool4
It sucks right?

The injection shots don't hurt at all....the only place that hurts is my right hand it's all bruised xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:40 pm
You poor precious thing. How vile of them to hurt you in such a way.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 pm
CaptainTeaTime
You poor precious thing. How vile of them to hurt you in such a way.
Glad you understand...now come down and cuddle the pain away ;3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:16 pm
Shikume
cool4
It sucks right?

The injection shots don't hurt at all....the only place that hurts is my right hand it's all bruised xD

It's not that painful, but I can feel my arm is going to hurt if I don't keep it moving.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:09 pm
I remember when I used to give plasma twice a week and they would always have difficulty findin' a good vein. The pokin' part was always the worse for me, though I don't know why. The feelin' just disturbed me. Once I was even hooked up to a machine that started formin' bubbles and I freaked out.

A few times I also blacked out and had to be taken off early. Other times when I blacked out they just kept goin', and then gave me some crackers once I came to.The walk home was always fun. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:54 am
My father always had that problem.
Apparently one time he went to give blood, the girl stuck him over a dozen times before she gave up, so he got up, walked a few steps, and passed out.
This is a 6'2" sturdy man who'd suffered plenty of serious injuries without fainting.

I "luckily" have veins really close to the surface at the bend of my elbow on both arms, so the few times I've had to have blood work done it only took one try. However, feeling my own warm blood flow through the tube leaning against my skin was really scary.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:37 pm
AHHAHAHAHAHA weird females.

I'm glad I'm a guy cuz veins are always more visible for males. biggrin So I don't have a hard time when I get shots.

But That's horrible my love. Guess I should've read this before I texted you. I HAVE NO IDEA THE LAST TIME I GOT A TETANUS SHOT, OR ANY OTHER VACCINE SHOT FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get them anyway cuz I have no healthcare. What sucks about being a stupid american who doesn't have a stable job./  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:38 pm
I just wish you could've came here cuz you couldn've been able to have my grandma's chicken pot pie. emo crying It's orgasmic.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:43 pm
Semok
I remember when I used to give plasma twice a week and they would always have difficulty findin' a good vein. The pokin' part was always the worse for me, though I don't know why. The feelin' just disturbed me. Once I was even hooked up to a machine that started formin' bubbles and I freaked out.

A few times I also blacked out and had to be taken off early. Other times when I blacked out they just kept goin', and then gave me some crackers once I came to.The walk home was always fun. xd

X.X;

I don't see how you could stand doing that...I gave blood once and that was it for me...(I couldn't do it now even if I wanted to)

Did they sometimes not notice you fainted?...I mean they are supposed to always stop if you faint...xD
Right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 pm
KazeRin
My father always had that problem.
Apparently one time he went to give blood, the girl stuck him over a dozen times before she gave up, so he got up, walked a few steps, and passed out.
This is a 6'2" sturdy man who'd suffered plenty of serious injuries without fainting.

I "luckily" have veins really close to the surface at the bend of my elbow on both arms, so the few times I've had to have blood work done it only took one try. However, feeling my own warm blood flow through the tube leaning against my skin was really scary.
x.x;
I would have asked them to stop after the 8th failed attempted...

You are lucky...they have to keep tapping my arms to fine my veins....  

Shikume
Crew

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:49 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I just wish you could've came here cuz you couldn've been able to have my grandma's chicken pot pie. emo crying It's orgasmic.
I would have gotten sick....I slept all day and would only wake up to get sick ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:51 pm
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
I would have gotten sick....I slept all day and would only wake up to get sick ;3
Are you still feeling sick? Like you can't eat anything? If you are feeling better tomorrow morning, me and blaine can go get you to have fun with each other you know.. *huggles* I have a Valero Credit card so gas is no problem.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Shikume
Aoi the Crossdresser
Are you still feeling sick? Like you can't eat anything? If you are feeling better tomorrow morning, me and blaine can go get you to have fun with each other you know.. *huggles* I have a Valero Credit card so gas is no problem.
Yes, I am still feeling pretty darn bad...

Beside, I am sure Blaine wouldn't want to come all the way to get me...and us go all the way back to hang out...  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff