Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
WHICH COUNTRY IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST PLACE? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of the selected countries on the list would you MOST LIKELY like to live in, or would recommend someone to live in?
  UNITED STATES (includes its territories)
  UNITED KINGDOM
  CANADA
  JAPAN
  CHINA
  ANY European Country
  A south American Country (Ex: Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
  An African country (Aoi: YOur kidding right?)
  South KOREA or any other asian country (EXCLUDING INDIA)
  ANY OTHER COUNTRY NOT LISTED ABOVE
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:25 am
Which country do you think is the best place that you would like to live in or would most likely live in in the world?

Doesn't have to be the country you live in. It is the COUNTRY you would MOST LIKELY LOVE to LIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:30 am
I KNOW FOR FREAKEN CERTAIN I WOULD NOT ******** PICK UNITED STATES!!!!!!!!!! IT ******** SUCKS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no health care and I am getting diarrhea often and s**t and could have many other problems right now but I can't get checked for it cuz don't have the ******** money for it.

CANADA I WOULD CHOOSE TO LIVE IN IN THE FUTURE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz they get free healthcare, AS WELL AS MANY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES IN s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA SUCKS. Anyone who votes that is out of their minds, unless they work at a high end job. Here many places ONLY hire ppl part time as the max so they won't have to give them BENEFITS like healthcare in crap, ARE YOU ******** KIDDING ME? THat's how it is here. It sucks.

YEP, I CHOOOSE CANADA. If I had to choose a city, VANCOUVER>  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:47 am
Of course come to AMERICA WHERE MOST BUSINESSES AND REPUBLICANS believe that Healthcare should be a freaken business. So if you are poor you are destined to not be able to afford it in crap. UNLESS YOU HAVE A CHILD INVOLVED...SOO SAD, WHICH GIVES A rise to ppl having children more often than normal. You and your lover may not be eligible for healthcare, but once a baby/child is involved, EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE calls American the welfare state, where many of it's ppl abuse the welfare system and only live on welfare for the rest of their lives so they wont have to work in s**t which gives them a reason to be lazy and poor and crap. It's that bad, especially in this area. O.O It's sad. And people abuse the FOOD STAMPS system like crazy, which I think doesn't exist anywhere else, which gives rise to more and more people being lazy and poor in stuff. Which is why the poverty rate will rise in this country that totally relies on welfare and IS TOTALLY IN DEBT AND WILL BE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ppl here borrow loans and credit like there is no tomorrow. THEYLL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE MONEY TO SPEND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DONT CARE ABOUT BEING IN DEBT AS LONG AS THEY CAN SPEND IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:12 am
They say Denmark is the happiest place in the world. I'd like to spend some time there, and in France, and Portugal, and Italy, and Germany.... I've been to England, France, and Italy, but I've got more European searching to do.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:03 pm
Different...Very.
They say Denmark is the happiest place in the world. I'd like to spend some time there, and in France, and Portugal, and Italy, and Germany.... I've been to England, France, and Italy, but I've got more European searching to do.
Where do you live now? And do you enjoy where you live?

AND ROPERS, I KNOW YOU ALL ARE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA KNOW YOUR OPINIONS TO!!!!!! stare ANSWER NOW!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:09 pm
If things don't change, America is going to change to be like Mexico where it will be unsafe in stuff and way too many people....and it will be horrible. I am just hearing that America is becoming more and more dangerous. Bombings, school shootings, it's ridiculous. I'd rather live in Japan cuz that's where all the anime I love and video games I love come from. Plus Japan food is god.

Those are like the top 2 other countries I'd LOVE TO LIVE in cuz US sucks. Canada since it is more like the United States and have MOSTLY the same stuff as we do, and Japan, cuz of like anime, manga, video games, food, etc.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:36 am
Japanese are extremely xenophobic. White people are somewhat common as tourists and they still stare or move away. A hispanic-looking person would be even weirder to them.

I live in Canada. I like it here, though Quebec currently has a crazy woman as Premier (similar job to Governor I believe). She basically hates english-speakers unless they're tourists. Wants to force companies to operate internally in french. Which is dumb. Google and EA and all the other big tech companies that have offices here would just move to Toronto if that happened.

If I were to move I'd maybe move to the northeastern US because it's not all that different from Canada, attitude-wise.

Never been to Europe, so I couldn't say if I'd like to live there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:55 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Different...Very.
Where do you live now? And do you enjoy where you live?

I live in Southeastern US (I thought you read my introduction xp ). I don't like that I'm restricted from fulltime work because the company doesn't want to give everyone benefits and Obamacare. I'm not toooo fond of the climate here. I think I would like Denmark's communal philosophy of living more than America's greedy individualism  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 am
There's so many countries I wish to visit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:27 am
I can't really say because I haven't really been anywhere else. I know that I complain a lot about how I hate how the US is, but for all I know, it might end up bein' in the best situation.

Needless to say, I wanna travel. Japan and the UK are probably my first choices, just from what I've heard.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Brieyxo123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm
anime and yaoi and yuri and hentai smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 am
KazeRin
I live in Canada. I like it here, though Quebec currently has a crazy woman as Premier (similar job to Governor I believe). She basically hates english-speakers unless they're tourists. Wants to force companies to operate internally in french. Which is dumb. Google and EA and all the other big tech companies that have offices here would just move to Toronto if that happened.

If I were to move I'd maybe move to the northeastern US because it's not all that different from Canada, attitude-wise.

YOUR CRAZY TO EVER LEAVE CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIVE HERE YOU WONT GET FREE HEALTHCARE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Example: I do not have healthcare right now which sucks. Unless I pay my parents 200$ a month to stay on their healthcare plan [called TRICARE PRIME, MILITARY HEALTHCARE] which I would get until I am 26. But it is too much money, if I am really desperate and I feel that something is desperately wrong with me I would pay the 200$ to have doctors to check me out, but other than that no. emo

It's that bad. WHAT Is also bad is that many places you apply at want to employ you for part time so that way they won't have to pay you benefits in s**t from obama care. Many retail places are like that, they want to make employees start at part time so they won't have to give them benefits, it's that bad. stare WHICH IS ******** RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA ******** SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:28 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

YOUR CRAZY TO EVER LEAVE CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LIVE HERE YOU WONT GET FREE HEALTHCARE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Example: I do not have healthcare right now which sucks. Unless I pay my parents 200$ a month to stay on their healthcare plan [called TRICARE PRIME, MILITARY HEALTHCARE] which I would get until I am 26. But it is too much money, if I am really desperate and I feel that something is desperately wrong with me I would pay the 200$ to have doctors to check me out, but other than that no. emo

It's that bad. WHAT Is also bad is that many places you apply at want to employ you for part time so that way they won't have to pay you benefits in s**t from obama care. Many retail places are like that, they want to make employees start at part time so they won't have to give them benefits, it's that bad. stare WHICH IS ******** RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA ******** SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I wouldn't move to america to work a shitty part time job. I'd move to america to work as an Equity Stage Manager in NYC.
That would mean like $1500/week base pay. And Equity includes health insurance as part of my dues.
But staying here I can get about $1200 a week base pay. There just aren't nearly as many theatres, so it's harder to stay employed.

You have to have health insurance here too. You either go through a private company, or pay it on your taxes. If you make over like... 30k a year you're better off finding a private company. Especially since government healthcare doesn't cover dental work or glasses, but lots of private companies do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 am
KazeRin
Well, I wouldn't move to america to work a shitty part time job. I'd move to america to work as an Equity Stage Manager in NYC.
That would mean like $1500/week base pay. And Equity includes health insurance as part of my dues.
But staying here I can get about $1200 a week base pay. There just aren't nearly as many theatres, so it's harder to stay employed.

You have to have health insurance here too. You either go through a private company, or pay it on your taxes. If you make over like... 30k a year you're better off finding a private company. Especially since government healthcare doesn't cover dental work or glasses, but lots of private companies do.
I heard that your universal healthcare doesn't cover dental or vision, but they DO COVER MEDICAL so I COULD GET CHECKUPS IN s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could be dying and I do not know it, so I guess I Have live that life until I find a job that will cover me for healthcare. So yeah, America sucks. You'd never wanna move here. In case you haven't notived, Canada has the highest voted rating so far. so yeah.

IF THERE IS REALLY ANY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE CANCER OR SOMETHING I WOULD PAY MY PARENTS 200$ so I could be in their healthcare plan to cover me. To check me out. I get that until I am 26. So yeah....it just shows taht I am not independent and still rely on my parents if I can't find a stable job by the time I am 26.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Moi_Fleur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 pm
I have friends that live in Canada that used to live here. Needless to say they prefer it there, I have to agree Quebec, Canada sounds muuuuch better then the U.S.A. smile I would like to travel all around the world though but if I had to live somewhere it would either be India, France or Canada.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff