Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Forthwright Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Dean Jonathan Andrew Forthwright III - 36 - Head of the household
Melissa Christine Forthwright - 33 - Wife of Dean
Leah Daniela Sinclair Forthwright - 11 - Firstborn daughter of Dean and Lissa
Kelsey Rose Dianne Forthwright - 9 - Second daughter of Dean and Lissa
Kieth Jonathan Andrew Forthwright - 6 - Son of Dean and Lissa

~Ðєv
~Utsuha {Accepted: Dean, Melissa, Leah, Kelsey, and Kieth}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:42 pm
Hi, my name is Dean Jonathan Andrew Forthwright III.

But I mostly go by Dean.

I'm a Male.

I'm 36 years old.

My birthday is August 16th.

I work in my home. Our business is my concern, until Keith is old enough to take it over.

My dream job is exactly what I'm doing now.

My blood status is pure blood.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 2011.

I'm interested in women.

I'm currently with Melissa Forthwright.

I may seem reformed, assertive, polite, and gentlemanly but I'm really calculative and slightly cruel. I do what it takes to ensure the protection of our name and status.

My background story is
Being Dean Jonathan Andrew Forthwright III always kept the pressure on. I was taught since birth that I would one day be the Forthwright heir, and that I needed to defend our good name with all I had. At sixteen I took over the Manor, leaving it to my mother while I attended Hogwarts. My father taught me the secrets of our business, and exactly where our faults lie. He taught me to keep them concealed.
At 21, my father introduced me to LIssa, and fortunately she was from a somewhat wealthy pureblood family. I married her to keep the bloodline pure, but eventually fell in love with her. She is my prize for my hard work.
My children will soon reach school age, and I must be sure that they are careful. They are Forthwrights, and so they cannot be reckless. Especially Kieth, his responsibilities will be vast. It won't be too long until I must teach him what my father taught me.

I enjoy
1. Being wealthy
2. Traveling
3. Power
4. Going to quidditch games
5. Being the head of the household

I despise
1. Muggles and Mudbloods
2. People who pry into his business
3. When people don't do as they're told
4. Being lied to
5. Losing

I'm afraid of my family name being tarnished, losing power.

My strengths are being wealthy and keeping control.

My flaws are slight greed, hatred of muggles.

I look like this.

My wand is a 16 inch poplar with dragon heartstring.

My pet is a Snowy owl named Victor.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Charms: E
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Potions: O
Herbology: A
History of Magic: A
Astronomy: E
Transfiguration: E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms: E
Defense Against the Dark Arts: O
Potions: O
Herbology: A
Transfiguration: E  

AddyAbnormal

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:43 pm
Hi, my name is Melissa Christine Forthwright.

But I mostly go by Lissa.

I'm a Female.

I'm 33 years old.

My birthday is March 4th.

I work in (Unemployed.) I study the mind.

My dream job is Psychiatry.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw.

I was in the class of 2014

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with Dean Forthwright.

I may seem reformed and polite, never failing to be exactly what a wife ought to be, but I'm really loving, gentle, and sweet.

My background story is
Born in London, my maiden name was Collins. My parents brought me up as they should have, teaching me about what ran in my blood and how I needed to preserve its legitimacy. I was an intelligent little girl, but I grew less so as I became older. The trials I faced dimmed my brightness.
At eighteen my parents made me marry Dean. It's not that I don't love him- because I do. I fell in love with him not long after becoming his wife- but before I married him I was in love with another man. He was a gryffindor, pureblood but unwealthy, and my parents wouldn't have it. I never saw him again after I married Dean.
A few years passed and Dean wanted an Heir. I eventually bore him a daughter, and of course he wanted a male to carry on his name. So we tried two more times, and at last we have a boy. Though I do love my daughters with all my heart, I ought to pay Kieth the most attention for the sake of the family. The girls are all right by themselves; they teach each other and keep each other company.

I enjoy
1. Taking care of my children
2. Learning about the way the mind works
3. The rare moments when Dean softens
4. Listening to Kells play piano
5. Reading

I despise
1. That Dean won't tell me what he does in his office
2. Being lied to
3. The notion that my daughters will marry non-purebloods
4. My parents
5. Being afraid

I'm afraid that my lost love will return.

My strengths are my cooking and parenting skills.

My flaws are my lack of ability to stand up for myself and my dislike of muggles and mudbloods.

I look like
Kate Winslet

My wand is a 12 inch Ash with Jabberknoll feather.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Charms: O
Defense Against the Dark Arts: E
Potions: E
Herbology: O
History of Magic: E
Astronomy: O
Transfiguration: O
Music - O
Healing Class - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - O
Potions - E
Transfiguration - O
Healing Class - O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:04 pm
Hi, my name is Leah Daniela Sinclair Forthwright.

But I mostly go by Leah.

I'm a female.

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is December 27th.

My dream job is to be a professional quidditch chaser.

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is (put which house you were sorted into. If you are not a student of Hogwarts, remove this option! If you are making a muggle family member, remove this option)

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with nobody. I am only eleven!

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Determined. I face every challenge with bravery and I don’t back down. My curiosity is vast and often gets me into trouble. Trouble, however, is not one of my fears and therefore doesn’t phase me much. I am friendly, loud, and always wanting to do something dangerous.

My background story is
I was born and raised in the family manor just outside of Barnton. My parents, being wealthy purebloods, were adamant that I be educated on all things magic. My early life was quite centric on my future at Hogwarts, so not much time was left for friends and play. Still, I managed to befriend a few muggles (against my parents’ wishes, of course), some of which I sill write letters to.
Mum and Dad are both unemployed by their own choice (we have a somewhat large family fortune), but Mum studies the mind, so I am rather well-adjusted. I am their oldest and least favorite child. The middle child is Kelsey, or Kells, at a meager 5 years of age. She has the wisdom of centuries. Then there’s Keith, the baby. He is by far the favorite, being a boy. Family name must be carried on and all that nonsense.
As I prepare for my first year at Hogwarts, my passion for adventure grows. I can only hope that the school my parents so adoringly tell me about can provide more excitement than what I’ve endured so far.

I enjoy
1. Excitement
2. Quidditch
3. Learning new spells
4. Sweets
5. Handwritten notes

I despise
1. Normality
2. Sitting still for too long
3. Cats. They’re prissy and annoying, and I will tell you I’m allergic.
4. Studying history. Bleh, so boring!
5. Anyone who thinks muggles are less than us

I'm afraid of harm coming to those I care about, and getting expelled from Hogwarts.

My strengths are my bravery and determination.

My flaws are my curiosity and somewhat quick temper.

I look like
11-12
14-16
17 and up
(14 and up are Karen Gillan)

My wand is a 14 inch English oak with fairy wings. (But it hasn’t chosen me yet)

My pet is a spotted owl. I call him Bran.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

AddyAbnormal

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:06 pm
Hi, my name is Kelsey Rose Dianne Forthwright

But I mostly go by Kells

I'm a Female

I'm 9 years old.

My birthday is May 15th

My dream job is wandmaker!

The house I'm in is (put which house you were sorted into. If you are not a student of Hogwarts, remove this option! If you are making a muggle family member, remove this option)

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm wise beyond my years. I'm quiet and thoughtful, and I take my time to think through things. I love to read, and I keep up on my school work. I'm very sweet, and do my best to never say anything hurtful.

My background story is
My early years were very simple. My parents mostly left me under my sister's care, but they still were my parents. They were always there and I love them for it. Leah taught me most of what I know, aside from playing the piano, which I learned on my own. Music fuels my soul, and I can interpret it even when there are no lyrics. I began to read when I was not quite three. My talents never surprised anyone but Leah; my parents figured it was typical of the Forthwrights to be as advanced.
Leah and I are the best of friends. I am nervous to see her go, but I'll still have Kieth when my parents aren't doting on him. I can't wait to go to hogwarts, but I don't want to rush. Every moment deserves to be cherished, not spent looking toward the future.

I enjoy
1. Reading and writing
2. Music
3. The outdoors
4. Animals
5. Learning

I despise
1. Being lonely
2. When people are too loud for too long
3. Bertie Botts every flavor beans
4. My father's lack of interest in us girls
5. Reptiles

I'm afraid of losing Leah and toads.

My strengths are my intelligence and my musical talent.

My flaws are I am quite delicate physically, and I'm very clumsy at times.

I look like
Older
(Mary Kate Wiles)

My wand is a (Doesn't have one yet.)

My dream pet is a snowy owl.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:08 pm
Hi, my name is Kieth Jonathan Andrew Forthwright

But I mostly go by Kieth

I'm a male

I'm 6 years old.

My birthday is February 8th

My dream job is, well, I guess to take over my dad's affairs. I've never really had much of a choice.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm very responsible. I do what I am told and carry the family name in pride. I will be the heir my parents want, cold and unresponsive to my own selfish wants. It's always been very important to me to please my mum and dad, so I listen to them intently. I am studious and wary of trouble, and underneath my collected exterior is a softness and sweetness that would surprise many.

My background story is not very long, considering my brief lifespan thus far. I was born six years ago to two good pureblood parents. They take care of me and I am happy. My sisters are nice to me.
My father began teaching me our ways not long ago, and telling me secrets that I can never repeat. Mum isn't happy about it in the slightest, and it's very hard to see her worry, but I can't displease dad. My responsibilities are much too important.
One day I will receive the family manor and will take my father's place as head of the Forthwright family. Whether I use our name and status for good or for not-so-good will be vital, and my parents will always strive to tell me what "good" is. I cannot fail them. This is my purpose.

I enjoy
1. Sleeping
2. Reading
3. Making Mum smile
4. Listening to my sisters' stories
5. Taking trips to interesting places

I despise
1. Being a dissappointment
2. Being alone

I'm afraid of silence, and my father's anger.

My strengths are my patience and my empathy.

My flaws are simply that I am too concerned with what my parents want for me but not with what I want for myself.

I look like
6-10
11-13
14-17
(Ed Sheeran)

My dream pet is a dog.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:

AddyAbnormal

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff