[PRP] Normal today, tomorrow the chance of insanity. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:36 am
A flash of visions happened wit h the light bump of her chin, but they were gone as soon as she stopped. Eliinwylu flinched, but that was all she did. She didn't want to accidentally hurt the other. The lioness was so kind to her, and she wasn't sure how she could ever repay her for such kindness. A small smile crossed her face as she was called a friend. She had never had any friends before. It was an odd feeling of happiness that crossed over her. Something she had never experienced before.

"Th...thank you." she said in a quiet voice. "I don't know how to repay you." She never had met someone who actually tried to help her. Only those who teased her and tried to make it worse. They didn't understand.. She did. Oh, how glad Eliinwylu was for that. "You're a life safer."

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 pm
She noticed her mistake a few seconds too late, and could offer nothing more than a childish apologetic face to the leopardess before her. She was of course sorry, and hadn't been thinking! But she was positive the other knew that, and for some reason she just felt silly apologizing. Almost as if, her friend would understand that it was just what it was ... an accident.

Soon her face cleared and a smile replaced the worried expression that had taken over for a few moments. "You're welcome!" She chirped up once more waving her paw. But something else caught her ears and she stopped in her own tracks, "You shouldn't have to repay me! We're friends, it's what we do for one another!" She smiled cheerfully as she bounced around the leopardess' body with a smile on her maw. "Don't ever mention it again, and we'll be square!" Smiling once again, she could even hear a light purr in her voice as she spoke.

"And you're an awesome friend Eliinwylu, lets leave it at that!" Nodding her head solemnly, she was soon circling the leopardess once more before finding herself at the female's back. To which she nuzzled up against with a light yawn, and settled in for a quick rest.

I Lady Kiya I
Shall we end it here? :3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff