one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Back RP.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:41 pm
Gathering everything had been a real challenge. While he could and would occasionally eat some of the same things Miroqi did, most of what Miroqi ate was well off his regular menu. Mencari had watched his friend’s choices for weeks trying to figure out what sorts of things he liked best. From the foods he’d noted he’d pulled together a small feast of sorts. More than enough for two and not a spec of meat in the whole pile.

It still felt like such a small offering. Not nearly enough to convey how he felt. It would do though, and he’d have time to make larger more grand gestures in the years to come. The smile on his face wouldn’t leave him and he found himself having to breath in hard just to keep himself from crying. Miroqi would come by soon, he’d been sure to ask him to come by his den earlier that day. Then he’d confess, and present the food and, well, everything would be perfect. It almost seemed like a formality at this point. Something that just had to be done before things could move on. They’d been together so long. So much hinted at but never said. It would be a huge relief to get it out in the open. All the things they’d be able to say to each other from this evening on wards.

Again, he sighed to himself, glee welling up in his chest, then he turned and moved down the path to wait for his friend.

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 pm
Miroqi paced down the path toward's his friend's home, a light smile on his face. He really wasn't sure what Mencari had in mind this evening, but Miro would, surely, never deny his best friend an evening of company. As far as Miro was concerned, 'Cari spent way too much time alone, and it was on Miro to try to spend time with him. He didn't want 'Cari to become a hermit, after all! How would the poor boy EVER find a nice mare?

His little tail flagged happily as he glanced up and saw the greens down the path that indicated 'Cari's hair. How he ever was successful at hiding with that hair on a hunt, Miro didn't know, but then Miro really didn't know how hunting worked out. It certainly baffled him, the whole process... After all, it didn't take any sneaking to get a good mouthful of grass or berries, so it wasn't like he made a study of it. He sped up to reach his friend, grinning and calling out "Mencari, a pleasure, as always, to see your lovely green locks awaiting me!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:49 pm

He felt his throat close up a bit as his friend greeted him. The whole thing had a very unreal feeling too it. He wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to follow through, but he had too. So much work had gone into just preparing for this. If he let the moment slip by he would have to go through the entire ordeal again, or at least something similar. Miroqi deserved something out of the ordinary if he was going to confess his feelings. Even if those feelings were already as obvious as the sun.

"Hey," he finally managed to say, barely able to look his friend straight in the eye. "I hope you're hungry..."

He turned and gestured down the path, where the large offering was clearly visible.

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:58 pm
Miro turned his head, ears up with interest as he glanced at the food, and he blinked, surprised. So much food... And it seemed to be all the sorts that he, himself ate. What on earth? He studied it, and moved forwards a little, then turned back to Mencari. "This is... Quite a surprise. Thank you, my friend." He grinned at the other and gave him a gentle shoulder bump, before moving towards the pile.

"You have been busy, I can see!" He tosses his head, trying to get his unruly mane out of his eyes as he ponders all of this, his tail moving back and forth. Honestly, sometimes, it was the key to how hard he was thinking.... If he didn't make sure to prevent it, anyone could tell by the speed at which his tail moved. At the moment, it was medium speed, and his head was tilted to one side.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:05 pm
Mencari knew him well enough to know what the tail swishing indicated. Unfortunately though, he was too naive about the relationship to realize what it really meant.

"Heh," he laughed softly as he came up behind his friend, "Don't worry. There's no dead critters in there. Just those leafy greens and sweet fruits you like so much." He straightened up a bit, quite proud of the assortment he'd managed to pull together in such a short amount of time.

"Do you like it?" he asked, standing a little closer than he normally would.

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:27 pm
Miro had to control his entire body, then, to prevent from tensing up. After all, he didn't know what was going on, it just... was odd. A sudden feast, of all the things he loved, and 'Cari standing closer then normal... It didn't mean anything, not yet at least. But part of him, a small part, was battling an unnerving and sinking feeling that something was off with all of this. Why had Mencari done this, what brought it on?

He turned his head, just slightly, so he could gaze at his best friend through his lashes, in his usual lightly flirtatious way. "Oh 'Cari, I know you. You'd never try to feed me something like that... You're too good a friend to ever do such a thing." He blinked, a slow one, as he pondered his next reply.

"Of course, 'Cari. It's such an unexpected thing, I'm just... honestly shocked at your generous kindness here. Not that I consider you ungenerous, not at all! No, just that I was not expecting such a thing!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:43 pm
He shifted back and forth, scratching at the well trodden earth with his feet. This was all so much more difficult than he'd imagined it would be. Then again, when he'd imagined it before he'd thought Miroqi might admit his feelings once he realized what was going on. Of course though, it was just like him to play coy.

"I know it's not really all that creative, but I couldn't think of a better way to express how much you mean to me."

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:47 pm
Miro tilted his head the other way, as he pondered his friend's words and motions. How to respond... Oh! "Well you're my best friend ever, so you mean a great deal to me too... It's what bein' best friends is about, after all, right?" He tossed his head a little, no longer being exactly coy, just trying to work out the details of what, exactly, was going on in Mencari's head.

Mencari knew Miro liked mares! Of course he did, didn't he? Miro was sure they'd discussed mares at some point... they had right? Or was he... just confused?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 pm
He laughed. It was fine, of course it was all fine! Why was he even nervous anyhow?

He lowered his head, then brought it up under Miroqi's chin, nuzzling him affectionately, "Yeah. No one even comes close."

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:05 am
Miro froze, completely unsure what to do about the sudden fact of 'Cari's head under his chin. What... what was 'Cari DOING? This was rather more affectionate then friends usually got, in his experience! He'd flirted with a few mares this way... Flirted with... flirt oh gods 'Cari was trying to flirt with him, and not in that usual light hearted way they usually did!

Miro didn't know what to do, and he stayed very still for a long moment, before stepping back, a somewhat uncertain grin on his face. "Well surely you'll find a mare that'll be even closer, in the end, right?" Could he save this? PLEASE could he save this?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 am
Mencari's entire body stiffened noticeably against Miroqi's. Slowly, he raised his head to look at his friend eye to eye, "A mare... Miroqi, I've never had any interest in..."

His expression slipped from a mask of manic glee to one of fear.

"Heh," he backed up a step, gasping for a quick breath as he tried to laugh it off. "Oh. Yeah sure. Of course. That's right. Yeah... A mare..."

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 am
Miroqi just froze. Completely, totally froze. Even more then before. He looked like a statue, rather then his usual self. He didn't even seem to be breathing. Mencari'd never had any interest in mares? How had Miro MISSED that? Had 'Cari ever said anything to him to indicate that? He couldn't think of any such, certainly...

It was at least a minute before he started to move again, and then he seemed to shift back and forth, as if he could no longer hold still at all. "Ha... yeah ha... A mare. Um. I mean... you want foals and all, you... you need a mare..." Oh crap, he was babbling. He didn't know what the hell to say. "And I mean... we've... talking mares, right? Like... like 2 stallions considerin' their options would..." He needed to shut up but he couldn't seem to leash his mouth now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 am
Mencari's head sunk, his expression changed again, and it became quite obvious that he was on the verge of tears.

"Yeah. You're right, of course," he took another step back. "Hey so, you know I don't eat this stuff and all and I worked up a heck of an appetite getting it all together. If you don't mind," or if he did really, there wasn't anything short of a heartfelt confession that could make him stick around at this point, "I'm going to.. you know. Squirrels or something."

He turned and walked away, head hanging.

one over three

Feline Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 am
Miro's head dropped, sadly. He couldn't give his friend what 'Cari obviously desperately wanted but... He wanted to make him feel better. He truly did, this was some one he CARED about. Just... not in that way. "I uh... thank you, Mencari. It means a lot to me that you did this..." He didn't know what else to say, and he stood, watching his friend go.
In a soft, heart heavy way he whispered "Oh 'Cari... I'm so sorry I can't be what you want..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff