Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Roleplay for people who want to be more than human (vampire) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nehalenia01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:30 am
Hitori walked into the combat class and looked for a good opponent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:14 pm
Roak Xavier had challenged everyone in combat class to a duel and won single handedly. "man is there anyone good enough to fight?" roak looks up to see hitori walk in. " could this be a good challenge? we'll see."  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Roak picks up his ringing phone and starts to freak and then goes to the bench and sings "And it's been awhile/Since I could hold my head up high/And it's been awhile Since I first saw you/And it's been awhile/Since I could stand/On my own two feet again/And it's been awhile/Since I could call you/And everything I can remember/As screw up as it all may seem/The consequences that I've rendered/I stretched myself beyond my means/And it's been awhile/Since I can say/That I wasn't addicted/And it's been awhile/Since I can say/I love myself as well/And it's been awhile/Since I've gone and screw things up/Just like I always do/And it's been awhile/But all that crap seems to disappear/When I'm with you/And everything I can remember/As screw up as it all may seem/The consequences that I've rendered/I've gone and screw things up again, again/Why must I feel this way?/Just make this go away/Just one more peaceful day/And it's been awhile/Since I could look at myself straight/And it's been awhile/Since I said I'm sorry/And it's been awhile/Since I've seen the way/The candles light your face/And it's been awhile/But I can still remember/Just the way you taste/And everything I can remember/As screw up as it all may seem to be/I know it's me/I cannot blame this on my father/He did the best he could for me/And it's been awhile/Since I could hold my head up high/And it's been awhile/Since I said I'm sorry"
Roak hangs up the phone in tears "she left" Roak is leaving combat class for the day "i will be in class room b25 if anyone needs me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:09 pm
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Hitori saw Roak singing and wondered and worried about him," WAIT! I don't mean to bother you but can I accompany you?", Hitori looked down blushing. She waited for his response wondering if this was giving away the fact she was worried about him.  

nehalenia01

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:06 am
Roak looked at her with his blue eyes and said " yes you can accompany me if you really want to." with a wave of his blonde hair he looks back down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 pm
"so hitori why did you come to combat class" roak asked  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

nehalenia01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm
Hitori looked at him with big sapphire eyes, I got bored and was looking for something to watch or do. If you want to leave lets talk while we walk She brushed some of her black hair from her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 pm
Roak got up and stretched lets walk and talk he fliped his blonde hair to the side of his face and started to walk  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

nehalenia01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 pm
Hitori followed him. She started to see something about him. She wondered if he really was sad like she worried about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:55 pm
so what do you want to talk about? roak kept looking down in his sadness he kept looking at his phone as if waiting for his ex-girlfriend to take him back  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 pm
he looks outside and see's the sun the sun is very beautiful isn't  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:47 pm
i-Saito_Hiraga-i
Hitori saw him look at his phone.
Hey! I know your sad but, sitting and moping around won't do anything! If you want something do something about it.!You can't just wait and hoping that things will work themselves out.! She took his phone from his hand. Nothing is worse then waiting past your point! she grabbed his shoulder. And I will help you however I can!  

nehalenia01

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 pm
roak looks deep into her eyes ok i will try  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:02 pm
Hitori was glad he had said that. She gave him a smile from her heart to tell him that was the right answer.  

nehalenia01

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm
he smiled back  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items