Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] It's NOT a date... (Rosy x Zel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:56 pm
Hanging outside the gates to the school Zel leaned against the fence and flipped through the critter messages on his phone. He wasn't usually one to ditch studies - but maybe Rosy was right and he did need a break. Huffing a bit he rolled his shoulders and thrashed his tail a little.

He still needed to buy a few last accessories for prom anyway - so it was a good enough reason to hit the maul and see if anything caught his eye - otherwise he'd have to see about getting it from his parents and that was going to be a royal pain in the tail.

He already had mail from them and wasn't in the mind to open it yet - it looked long and when they sent him long messages they were never good.

He had no desire for bad news yet.

He bounced on the balls of his feet as he waited for Rosy to show. Might as well drag someone to the maul with him. She'd suggested he get away from studying anyway.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:06 pm
Sending off the last critter messages, she stuffs her eyePhone into her back pocket as she push the door open so she could exit the Ghosy Dorms. Her eyes glancing around only for a moment out of habit before she takes off running for the front gate. Critter was becoming addicting, and maybe she just needed to take a small break from it. Placing her hand on the small of Yurei's back as she spots the gate, she chuckles a little as she lifts off the ground so Zel could never hear her coming.

Carefully sneaking up behind him, she gives his tail a tug before she place her hands on her hips "You so did word that wrong Zel, come on...Your offering?" she shakes her head as her cheeks darken.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:15 pm
Feeling the tug on his tail, Zel turned to smile at Rosy and nodded his head slowly. "Hey, I didn't mean it like that and you know it." He chuckled weakly and scratched the back of his head. "Besides, you offering could have been taken as you're offering to interrupt my studies, there are plenty of non-bad ways that could have been taken."

His wings flapped for a moment before he pulled them in close to his body, hooking them together to from a cloak for the moment. "Shall we head to the Maul then? I was thinking of picking up some accessories for Prom. You going with anyone?"

He figured she was going with somebody - his first guess would probably been her brother or Siku - but he could be wrong.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:22 pm
Rosy stammers to say something, but instead she just darkens even more as she glares at the demon before her. She didn't mean it that way at all, she was just trying to point out he study too much. Crossing her arms under her chest, she huffs before pushing a few curls away "Yea, well..its not what I meant." sticking her tongue at him she smiles.

Only to frown at the mention of prom, trying to not cringe as he asked her about it "Um...Siku kind of wants me to go. I really don't want to though, as I rather just stay in my dorm room during the whole thing." no point in lying, as it was the truth on how she felt.

The whole idea of prom, or even just a dance made her uneasy.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:27 pm
Zel laughed and started to walk, slowly, towards the maul. "You should go - I mean, it's Prom. I always thought ghouls lived for that night - you get to get all pretty and dressed up and make all us boils drool over you." He smirked. "Not that you don't already - but even more so than usual."

He could tell she wasn't really looking forward to the idea, which was shame. "Any particular reason you don't want to go? Maybe I can help?"

After all, being a shoulder to whine and cry on was always a good thing.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:30 pm
Floating along beside Zel, she looks at him then shrugs "I don't even know how to explain it. Just the thought of a dance, any dance for that matter. It makes me just uneasy, and I rather hide." she falls quiet as she runs her fingers across Yurei's fur.

She was all for dressing up, she did it all the time. Just for a dance, it wasn't something she wanted to do.

Period..

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 pm
Zel nods slowly and smiles. "Don't think of it like a dance then? I mean - yeah there will be dancing involved. But really it's just a bunch of us getting together and celebrating. More than a party you know?"

He just hated to think she could miss out on what promised to be a very fun night for all involved. He was going - there wasn't any question about that.

"You really should go I think. With Siku if he asks."

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:41 pm
Shaking her head, she tugs on a few of her curls before she sighs "Can we just drop this for now? Please?" she was really getting upset over the matter, and she didn't understand why. Looking away, she stares down at the ground as she floats ahead of Zel, just so she could get to the Maul faster.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:44 pm
Zel nods. "Yeah, sure - no problem." He frowned a little, it seemed like this whole thing was really eating her up and that was no way to be. He'd have to let Siku know to keep an eye on her too - he really hoped she'd show up to Prom, he wanted to make sure she had fun. They were friends after all.

"How's your brother doing? I haven't seen him around - granted - I've been stuck in the library and my dorm so much I might as well be a hermit."

The boil he'd seen hanging around her had been... interesting enough. He was actually surprised he wasn't tagging along.

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:49 pm
Looking up at Zel, she was glad when he seem to change the subject for her. Her smile returning to her lips as she place her hands behind her back "Darren doing well, probably either resting or training one of his minipets. He been rather independent as of late." she paused as she thought back to when they hung out with Spinar.

He wouldn't let her help him.

With a small sigh, she shrugs "I won't lie, its strange not having Darren around. But, we both have to learn to do things on our own."

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:08 am
Zel nods slowly. "I wouldn't know how that is - I was an only scareling. I grew up all by myself," he chuckles. "So being around so many people is a new experience for me. One I am finding rather enjoyable. It's nice to have good company I have found."

He smiled a bit at hearing the boil was trying to be more independant. "Isn't that a good thing though? Now he's not tailing you like your shadow, you can do whatever you want? I'm sure he would have tried to stop you if you'd done something outrageous."

Now she was free to prank anyone right?

Krista_Darkangel_Silme

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:39 pm
Rosy didn't comment about the only scareling, as she had Darren then young siblings. With a small shrug, she tugs on her curls again as she looks up at him "King of I guess? I don't know, I'm just so use to every time I turned around he was there. " she said nothing more as she kept floating along with him.

"So what else did you need to get for prom? Are you asking your ghoulfriend?" she glance up as she chuckles. She still couldn't get over the fact that he had a ghoulfriend.

It was just...mindblowing.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 pm
"I'm not honestly sure, but I'll know when I see it," Zel chuckled shrugging his shoulders. "But yeah, that's the plan anyway - though I should probably ask her. I just kind of assumed we'd go together."

"Though you need to save a dance for me okay?" He chuckled and winked at her.

"As friends, cause I think it'd be fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 pm
Rosy blinks before she blushes, actually reaching out to punch him in the arm "We'll see, as it is I am still trying to figure out how to get out of actually going. Thought I have a feeling I am trapped." with a sigh, she pulls open the doors to the maul before letting him go ahead of her.

"Okay, so where should we head first?" she glance around for a quick second before she slips her hands behind her back. If she had it her way, she be heading down near the food court, where her favorite place was.

The Scarecade

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm
Zel chuckled, rubbing his arm slightly where she'd punched him.

"It won't kill you to go, I promise. You'll have fun, you just have to let yourself enjoy it. Like I said - just make a night of it."

He had only been too a couple places here at the maul, mostly the books stores and Pins and Needles. But he wasn't sure what he was looking for and really was just killing time before he went back to study, since Rosy had had a point. He didn't need to spend all his time cooped up in his dorm room.

"No clue, you are totally free to lead the way," He chuckled to her, motioning that she was totally in the lead.

"I don't know my way around here all that well, so I'd be thankful for a guide."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff