Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VioletteMidnight

Interesting Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 am
Quote:

I'm gonna be getting a tattoo that I'm 100% sure about...right on my collarbone I'm gonna get "This Too Shall Pass" and what it means to me is that even though I'm going through a rough time it will eventually pass. Things will get better. I want some opinions on this... And I plan to get promise on my pinky smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:47 pm
That sounds cool cool  

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50

Gv get dxrvh lkkjvgcf
Crew

Tipsy Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:59 pm
Both of those sound awesome!! My only thought that comes to mind is if you don't mind pain!!

Also, I wouldn't get the tattoo on your collar bone too big.. but in the end it is still up to you whatever you do smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:22 pm
I agree with Monochrome on the pain, but that's totally up to you. It's one of my favorite phrases, I love that you're getting it tatt'd. (Relevant: India Arie - This Too Shall Pass)  

The Maharani

Sweet Peppermint Tea

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm
yum_tea What you do with your body is your own decision. Text tattoos can look quite lovely, if you go to the right artist. Make sure you research the parlor and the artist before you schedule an appointment, communicate your desires to the artist as clearly as possible, don't drink or do drugs before the procedure, and make sure you eat something beforehand. Follow all your aftercare instructions and you'll be fine. :3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games