Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Fortunes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D
  ;|
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:19 pm
Have any of you had the experience of having a fortune from a Fortune Cookie come true?

or similarly some other type of prediction that may have come true or felt like it was accurate?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 pm
No, but I had a tarot deck (it got wet. So disappoint, I loved the paintings on the cards. Shadowscapes tarot deck, if you're curious), and I was messing around with it and some friends. Used the basic 3 card past-present-future fortune
The one girl got the Ace of Cups, and a couple of months later, she was pregnant. She had someone else actually give her the same card in the same spot the year before
Lolololol
I want that deck again, I loved the art in it cat_emo  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:05 pm
I got a fortune cookie that told me a secret admirer would make a move soon. Then when I got back to school after that, sometime after that my now boyfriend kissed me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 am
Fortunes scare me. O.O

One said that oh hell I forgot, I should've kept it .  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:59 am
My fortune cookies are more often than not something very vague; "there is travel in your future" or "you are good at what you do" etc.

I don't remember any of my tarot readings... I was too focused on the present to try to imagine it meaning anything that didn't line up with my current love interest / whatever.

But I have had dreams come true. One where I was camping with a friend, we didn't pack half the things we needed, left, and totalled the car. That same summer exactly that happened to my dad & brother.

I also had a dream in which my mother died, a month before she died (very unexpectedly) - which I only realized years later when going through my journal where I'd written down the dream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:31 pm
All the fortunes I get in fortune cookies are never actually fortunes, just general advice, like "Be good and good things will happen to you."  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:40 am
Semok
All the fortunes I get in fortune cookies are never actually fortunes, just general advice, like "Be good and good things will happen to you."
Yeah, my last one was "Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:30 am
KazeRin
Semok
Yeah, my last one was "Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you"
sounds troublesome ou o  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash