Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:22 am
User Image

Adenah led the way to her plotted place, and stepped out over the terse ground with anxious paws. She was ready for this; more so than she'd ever been in all her years of sparring. This time was different! She would show Ubawa that females were just as good as males, and then go back out with her head held high.

That was the plan, right? She just needed to make sure she succeeded; something she was just now starting to worry over. Was she strong enough? Ubawa had the look of a strong Firekin, but, wasn't she one as well?

"Alright, this is it! And don't hold anything back; I know I won't."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image

As ubawa followed Adenah, he felt the anticipation of a good spar tingle in his stomach, making his claws grip at the earth as he walked. It was exciting, finally getting to have another fight- how long had it been? Hopefully he wasn't too rusty, but he imagined that sort of thing was just like hunting. You never really forgot how to do it. Even if she was a girl, he was going to make sure he enjoyed himself.

She looked ready to put her full effort into things, which made him smile- it was good to see his fellow pride members with the same spark inside them. Even the ladies.

"Very well! Then why don't we go ahead and get things started? Ladies first!"
Painted Moose

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:19 am
Cajanic

Cajanic

Adenah knew what she had to do. It was all laid out in black and white, like her fur! She had to win, but that didn't seem as important as a good fight. If she lost, she'd have to do it gracefully.

She just hoped she could keep up. Even if she trained with her parents and siblings, her profession wasn't exactly the most battle ready. Adenah rolled her shoulders, prepped and charged him, before side stepping at the last second with a grin. "I think I'll bide my time; I'm more interested in what makes you so confident you can beat me!"

If her judgement was good, she knew him to be a good challenge. He looked so prepped and ready! Like a fire burning over the sands.

Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 am
If that is what you wish!" Ubawa huffed, charging forward without skipping a beat. He wasn't going to waste time talking tough- it was now a time to show his skills! So he made a strong first attack, launching himself at her in a large body check. Throw her off guard, and then he would be able to do something even more impressive later.

If it got that far! He was still so confident he felt the battle would be over before it really began. Weird how he always thought that way at first, and things slowly went downhill for him....
Painted Moose
works for me!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:41 am
Cajanic

Adenah felt her breath catch in her throat at seeing his charge, but she didn't panic - too much. Her blood was on fire, after all! When he made contact with her she was thrown off balance, but she recovered quickly enough, bouncing off of the way to put some distance between them. Man, she was going to be feeling that one in the morning.

Snarling, she came in to ram her shoulder into his rump, hoping to toss him on his bum! See if he felt so cocky with sand on his tail.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:44 am
Ubawa growled and braced himself, waiting for her to make her move. He was impressed she had managed to bounce back so quickly from his attack- it showed she wasn't just some kind of pathetic newbie with no real skill. She was actually kind of good.

That made it more interesting.

When she charged him, he met her head-on, though it was a little more literal than he would have expected. He didn't manage to get out of the way of her attack quickly enough, and had to jump on the offense or risk getting knocked off balance. In the end, he smacked his forehead against hers.
Painted Moose

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:54 am
Cajanic
Whatever she'd expected, being head butted wasn't one of them. Adenah's forehead slammed against his, and she reeled back, watching as her vision doubled, swam back to normal and doubled again. How many Ubawa's WERE there?

She wavered on her paws, and when she striked out to attack her paw sailed through air instead of dark fur. Adenah frowned. She'd been so sure that she had hit him, but now that her vision was clearing up she could see she'd been way off.

It was so odd. He took the shot that may have hurt him as well, just to stop her. This lion definitely had spunk, she'd give him that, but he would need more than that to take her down.

Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 am
Well his attack hadn't done what he thought it would, but it had done enough. It seemed like it had knocked her off balance, and had made her unable to see him clearly. Trouble was, it had done all the same things to him, too.

He wavered on his feet, shaking his head to try and rid himself of the double vision he was suddenly sporting.

She took a swing at him, but it was way off, and he laughed mockingly. "You think you can hit me like that?" He asked, moving to leap at her again. However, he managed to miss as well, landing heavily on the dirt with no target beneath him.

"Huh," he hummed.

Painted Moose

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:22 am
Cajanic

"I could say the same to you!" Great Gods above, what a pair they made, swatting at air and spitting words. Had her brother been watching he wouldn't let her live it down for years to come.

Adenah took her chance, seeing his by passing leap as a target guiding the way. She reached out to make her hit, and instead made contact with sand when she thumped down onto the ground. If he hadn't fallen she might have hit him, but that didn't matter in the aftermath of the little irritable headache she now sported.

"Can't you at least PRETEND to hit me?

Cajanic generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:30 am
Oh no she didn't just mock him. It was ON now.

"I'll show you how to hit," he huffed, turning around and swiping a paw at her. This time, he managed to get the right lioness, his vision getting back to normal just in time. He whacked her heavily on the shoulder, though he didn't have his claws out for the attack. There was no point in maiming her when they were only having a sparring match, now was there?

Grinning, he jumped away from her, hoping that hit had served as a bit of a warning, if nothing else. His vision was back to normal, and he was ready to show her what for.

Though, maybe he was getting a little tired.
Painted Moose

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 am
Cajanic
Come on, last roll, pull it out of the bag, Adenah!

Total: 8

Now that got a rise! She braced for the attack, though it knocked her to the side all the same. At least this time she didn't fall down completely; just a little fumble, nothing she couldn't still look impressive coming out of, right? Adenah huffed and rose, feeling a bruise coming on from the hit, but it was well earned. If she'd just thought to play off his aggression from the start instead of now then it may have turned out better for her.

"I've had stronger hits from a jackal!" Maybe not, but that wasn't the point. Adenah circled him, trying her best to use her speed, but failing to make contact when she struck. She was tiring, and as much as her fire was brightening, she didn't want to get in too close in case it gave him an ample opportunity. Ugh, why couldn't she think straight?!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:41 am
Ubawa took his opportunity- he sprang at the female when she had an opening. He managed to tackle her, landing his large, powerful body on top of her. It was always a good way to end a fight, if he could manage to pin his target to the floor. Then he could use his weight to keep her there.

Grinning, he looked down at the female, pressing a par against her neck. He didn't use it to choke her, but he did let a claw poke lightly at her throat, as if to make a point.

Ha, point.

"I think this one is going to be my victory, he informed her, "unless you would like to find out what would happen from here."

Painted Moose

Total: 12  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:45 pm
Cajanic

Adenah's body hit the terrain with an audible 'umph!'. Try as she might, the odds were in his favor, and she was thoroughly pinned. Maybe if she'd been a soldier she might have been able to roll him off, but she was tired, and sore now, thanks to this male.

"You can let you, you know. I'm not about to dispute your win." Instead of being annoyed or even frightened by his claw, she tried to move away from it because the little poke almost made her laugh thanks to her ticklish side. "And I don't know about you, but I'm beat. You've won fair and square; You beat the girl. Feel the same, or do you still think girls can't fight?"

Maybe it was her tarnished pride, but she still thought she'd put on a good show. Okay, so, maybe she'd tanked, but that still wasn't really that bad, right?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:18 pm
Ubawa noted that she seemed to react oddly to his claw, but he didn't know what to make of it. It didn't look like someone who was scared of it. Still, maybe it was just her way of trying to cover up her fear, he really didn't know. He didn't know much about her. but now that he had seen her in battle, he didn't think it was such a terrible thing if that changed.

He got off her when she admitted defeat, smiling faintly as he sat himself down for a rest. It was quite tiring- he hadn't had a good fight like that in some time, and it had been more fun than he had thought going into it.

"I can't deny it," he chuckled faintly, "you fight very well. I can see you're a worthy opponent, even for me. If things had gone just a little differently, I think I might not have been the winner at all. I would be happy to have a rematch sometime."

Painted Moose

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:25 pm
Adenah rolled herself over, and pushed herself up into a sitting position. Was he...smiling? Take away the battle born machismo, and he actually had a fairly charming attitude.

"I think a rematch is definitely in order. Even if I didn't win, that's the first time I've enjoyed a good fight in a long while. You're really not half bad." She grinned. When she'd first met him she'd been sure after this fight she'd smite him down, then leave him in the dust, but now she wasn't so sure. Maybe a couple more rounds wouldn't be so terrible.

"I think I should get back to work." As fun as today had actually been, there was always work to be done in a pride this large. Adenah stood, and waited casually. "Come find me when you want to go another round."

Cajanic

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces